What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Anyone knows where illustration 32 is? How many illustrations are there supposed to be anyway? My highest id 52. And where Castella can be found after she left her house to fight King Corrus? Where will King Corrus show up?

Sorry, many questions.

Also is second pirate encounter random?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone knows where illustration 32 is? How many illustrations are there supposed to be anyway? My highest id 52. And where Castella can be found after she left her house to fight King Corrus? Where will King Corrus show up?

Sorry, many questions.

Also is second pirate encounter random?
Illustration 32 is either found by beating Hen'Tai master. Or found on the ground. Or found by beating a legendary. I have posted a save with much of everything done. (Evil ending with character king of egypt and having enslaved osira, opala, and farah.) I already told you where about Castella. Need new game+ to fight King Corrus.

No it isn't. New game+ only, above village of greece or name..

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I can only pick Osira's cell during story mode and not after the final fight?:confused:
By the way thank you Ravinius for the Info!:D

cassamotti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol... I wasn't paying attention when Osira was talking about the Guardians. Are they all in Greece :/ I've found Earth and Water so far.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found them all finally, hehe.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bandit Fortress along with the scene that you get when you revisist Pharaoh's tomb is plot hook for the sequel. If you where everywhere in Egypt, Greece, and four islands then there's new game+ that has more post game content.
Although I think that you receive illustration 26 from king corrus.
Altough I heard that if you move Osira to your house you don't get the scene in pharaoh's tomb
on the first time you played the game you will not get a true endding first time on the hero side do you have to played again to get the real endding

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let me re re Clarify: "Can I open Osira's cell with her in it AFTER I complete the original story line and fight her?"

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this ord of restoration when you used to start a new game will i keep all your stats, equip, skills and everthing you got during the your first play?

Last edited:

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I've searched everywhere and I still can't find the following legendary monsters:
Legendary Wingbask (Egypt)
Legendary Featherlion (Greece)
Legendary Ragnarok (Greece)
Legendary Broncallo (Greece)
Legendary Nature Queen (Greece)

I know that King Corrus is New Game+ only and that's why I can't find him.

Also, there's a blocked cave in the northwest of the snowy mountain. How do I unblock it?

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to move Osira and Farah to the mansion? Or can anyone hint at how to fight legendary monsters Red dragon and demon guardian? I know i need all paintings, but i can't find number three, can anyone plz tell me what it looks like or where it is?:confused:

Any help on this issue would be most appreciated

Thank you all for the help!!!:)

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what are the 5 endings?

Good ending is defeat Osira, save Opala.
Bad ending is defeat Opala, pharoah, conquer Egypt.

Can anyone tell me all the methods to get the girls to stay at your mansion or even recruit them?

And how do i fill up all of my illustration book?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To Solarn
Legendary wingbask is in pharaoh's tomb
Legendary Featherlion is on the road to mount falcon before you enter the cave
legendary ragnarok- when you reach broken sign (north is the item seller and crossroads to tower of hades, ruins of past and mount falcon) go south.
Legendary Broncallo is, if I remember correctly, on third screen once you leave the cave between greek village and tower of hades.
Legendary nature queen is on the first screen once you leave teleportation cave in greece. Just take left after you cross the bridge (she's somewhat obscured by trees).
Blocked cave is where king corrus is, so new game+.

To Settlers
You keep levels of main hero and party memebers, money, non story items (although you will need to refind broken pieces and legendary blacksmith's sword, armor and shield), all ilustrations and paintings (although you have to buy and upgrade the mansion again)
About the endings- it's not like that. You get full endings in normal game. Scene in Pharaoh's tomb is a hook point for sequel. It won't play if Osira became the queen of Egypt or if you taken her as slave tou your house (because thise scene depends on her being in palace dungeon).

To ABE21
It might be possible if you take Osira as a slave (either in good or bad ending)
but since you inititate dialog through gates I doubt it. It's also possible that after you move her to your house the cell will be openable (it's not like there's something important one desk is empty and the second has some one use item if I remember correctly)

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to move Osira and Farah to the mansion? Or can anyone hint at how to fight legendary monsters Red dragon and demon guardian? I know i need all paintings, but i can't find number three, can anyone plz tell me what it looks like or where it is?:confused:

Any help on this issue would be most appreciated

Thank you all for the help!!!:)
Moving Osira and Farah to the mansion: I think it happens when you have a fully upgraded mansion with full staff. At least, that's when I got the option to invite Farah over. And of course you need to have Osira as a sex slave, either by asking for it from Opala in the good ending or by betraying her in the evil ending.

The Spike Dragon and Demon Guardian are at the Mansion of the Lord. You get a map there when you collect all paintings. The dragon is a relative pushover (still tougher than the weak legendaries like the Giantus, but weaker than the Undead Baron for example), but the Demon Guardian's really tough.

As for the third painting, I think it's in one of the locked houses in Egypt. Either there or in Wintero (dumbest name for a town ever).

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To Solarn
Legendary wingbask is in pharaoh's tomb
Legendary Featherlion is on the road to mount falcon before you enter the cave
legendary ragnarok- when you reach broken sign (north is the item seller and crossroads to tower of hades, ruins of past and mount falcon) go south.
Legendary Broncallo is, if I remember correctly, on third screen once you leave the cave between greek village and tower of hades.
Legendary nature queen is on the first screen once you leave teleportation cave in greece. Just take left after you cross the bridge (she's somewhat obscured by trees).
Blocked cave is where king corrus is, so new game+.
Thank you.

EDIT: I've killed all the legendaries except for Corrus, but I'm still missing two illustrations. I know Corrus has #26, but where is illustration 17?

Last edited:

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am still missing illustration 32 and slowly going insane checking everywhere for it. Defeated all legendaries except for King Corrus. Master Hen'tai is at my tavern, so I don't think I'll be fighting him anymore.

Also, is second pirate encounter only available in New Game+? Because I don't think anything is happening when I go North of Arthrosa.

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im not 100% sure but I remember Master Hen'Tai in my Tavern and I also found him in a box but that might have been my bad memory. The I believe that the second pirate scene is in New Game +.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am still missing illustration 32 and slowly going insane checking everywhere for it. Defeated all legendaries except for King Corrus. Master Hen'tai is at my tavern, so I don't think I'll be fighting him anymore.

Also, is second pirate encounter only available in New Game+? Because I don't think anything is happening when I go North of Arthrosa.
Strange, because 32 is definitely one of Master Hen'Tai's rewards. There are quite a few illustrations you can pick up from the ground too, though. There is at least one in every location you can go to with the ship (maybe even two on Festival Island, I can't remember very well) and there are several in the houses in the various towns.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Master Hen'tai appears in your tavern before you obtained all illustrations from him, although it's still indication of how much you got from him (when he appeared in my tavern I only had one more picture from him to get)

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Say, I just started a New Game+ and I completely forgot what the gifts I need to bring Opala are. I've got the Pure Apple, the chocolate, the flowers and the plush panther, but she still wants more. What am I missing?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Say, I just started a New Game+ and I completely forgot what the gifts I need to bring Opala are. I've got the Pure Apple, the chocolate, the flowers and the plush panther, but she still wants more. What am I missing?
Did you give her all the flowers in the garden? I'm pretty sure she want quantity rather than diversity.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you give her all the flowers in the garden? I'm pretty sure she want quantity rather than diversity.
Thank you. Yeah, she wanted one more flower.

Anyway, next question: after bringing both Farah and Opala to Osira in the evil path, she tells me to explore the world above and come back later. What exactly does she mean by "later"? What do I need to do? I'm playing a New Game+ so I don't really care about leveling right now.