What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Launches sometime tomorrow. Our friend Nordland has posted a video of her playthrough .

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

My ears!
Give the girl a better microphone or tune the existing one if problem is in the settings. These noises are making watching it a torture - you either suffer from sound attacks, or barely hear anything at all.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, it's hentai Yu-gi-oh? I can roll with this.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game seems to be up and running now.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone who played this on dmm have recommendations for the starting deck?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

japan has been hoarding these games from us for far to long this is amazing. is there any early game mistakes that are easy to make like for say dont advance or else you lose out on easier srs?

Sarav

Reputation score

Does anyone who played this on dmm have recommendations for the starting deck?
I don't think it matters, you get all the cards anyway.

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, they could give some kind of hint about how much xp each card gives at lvling up and how much do you need to max... right now, it just asking to overfeed them ¬¬

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish to know all these starting card too -.-
So i choose the light 1 due to the comment balance...
But hell i hate these deck for having bad HR card....

When i went to arena and fight the fire deck... dam that HR card skill +200 atk permanent if this card destroyed enemy card -.-
While my light deck only Heal self for 600 and this wasted her atk phase
Well i agree i kind of like its (R) card, but sigh i wish to know more ll card starting deck before choosing

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I picked a water deck specifically to counter the fire deck as well as for the draw power. If I've learned anything from Yu-gi-oh, it's that draw power is overpowered in any card game.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah since in this system the atk went down if you get hit multiple atk over power card can still be killed.

But the idea is the same except you can instantly summon high cost card at later on unlike yu-gi-oh need to sacrifice so when you died 1st 1/2 if you draw a strong card you still can make a come back.

And.... Someone already spend money on this -.- or they just lucky...
I fight someone in arena with almost completely new strange card i never seen before and 2 SSR card lv-ed too i think (dam that my 1 lose out of 11 match)

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I used the dark deck in both and seem to be rolling along just fine so far.

My personal advice is to just play the stongest atk cards you have available to you. The faction at least early on means very little.

I have a few random attackers that have the if the enemy is X then you get more atk added in cards. Most of the spells are situational and are likely better served being a 4-6 cost attacker.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally!

A more or less okeyish game among all the other total garbage at Nutaku (except Aigis of course).

I keep wondering how the same guys created lil masterpiece like a(e)igis and the crap like hellfire girls or peroperoseduction (not to mention all those idiotic luv slots).

It's just so... weird.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any idea what the medals you get from arena are for?

Not sure where you can view your medals either.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Finally!

A more or less okeyish game among all the other total garbage at Nutaku (except Aigis of course).

I keep wondering how the same guys created lil masterpiece like a(e)igis and the crap like hellfire girls or peroperoseduction (not to mention all those idiotic luv slots).

It's just so... weird.
Remember where these games come from. Japan seems to love games like pachinko, where if you asked any "outsider" what pachinko even is u think the answers would be all over the place.

Then again canada is pretty strange in its own right. But i do tend to agree that the available games on nutaku are not exactly the ones i would have picked first. Though there are issues with licensing and translating that need to be considered as well.

Anyone finish the "start dash" yet?

Gromelon

Reputation score

Finally!

It's just so... weird.
Weird one here is you. Calling games "garbage" and "crap" just because they are not to your liking yet failing to understand that all of those games have different devs (which was stated many, many times already).

And some of those games have been in DMM top 5 active user base for years. Clearly garbage..

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dude when i saw a pachinko i thought it was a anime store like in the world god only knows but nope.
and yes start dash was pretty easy great card against fire decks or any card thats way to buff 1200 def to its pretty sweet

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well after checking the HR card from starting deck.
These what you will get at max lvl... (not listing the other R card)
Light: Cost 11 atk 2100 def 2600 skill (0) recover 600 LP
Dark: Cost 10 atk 2400 def 2000 skill (0) when this card atk-ed but not defeated at end of battle. Destroy 1 opponent random card
Fire: Cost 12 atk 2600 def 500 skill (3) if skill hit destroy card +200 atk (permanent)
Water: Cost 9 atk 2200 def 2000 skill (0) deal 300 LP dmg if this card destroy enemy unit
Wind: Cost 11 atk 2400 def 2000 skill (4) 100x atk / your unit in field

Dam i choose light as starting deck and totally regretting it -.- / but the rare 6-9 cost card all have 1k-1.3k atk i guess thats good ? wonder what other card look like (fire definitely have highest atk)

Last edited: