What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A new thread for those of you who would like to discuss Hellfire Girls ( )...

Now with fewer hideous gaijin women.

What is Hellfire Girls?
It is a card based, harem building game that allows you to use erotic cards to engage in battles with other players. You will collect girls/cards and play through bawdy scenarios to level up, and train your girls to gain attack strength.

How do I level up?
You can level yourself up overall by completing missions.
You can level your individual cards up by training the girls, or completing a lesson.

How do I train the girls?
You train girls in the "Training" section. If you have two of the same card, that card is considered trainable. Select the girl you wish to train, you will then be prompted to select her duplicate. By pressing "Start Training", the cards will be combined into one higher level card.

How do I complete missions?
You complete missions by selecting “Mission” from the home page and then selecting the “Do It” option on the page. This will also reward you with new cards and puzzle pieces that can be used in other parts of the game.

How do I complete a lesson?
You complete lessons by selecting a base card from your deck that you would like to strengthen, and adding other cards to the “Training Card” section. By pressing “Lesson Start” the cards will then be combined, this will level up the base card. All other cards that were selected will disappear from your deck.

How do I complete assignments?
On the home page under the “Assignment” section you will be able to form a group of girls and send them on the assignment, they will return, when the time of the tutorial has reached 0, with any combinations of Eros, gacha points, gifts etc.

What are Eros, how do I get them?
Eros are the currency of Hellfire Girls. You can gain them by completing missions, winning battles or by completing assignments.

How do I get more cards/girls?
You can get more girls by visiting the “Gacha” section on the home page and cashing in to receive more girls, by winning a battle or throughout the “Mission” component where you will be periodically rewarded with girls during and after the mission.

Help! I can’t win a battle.
If you are having issues winning a battle, try staying away from the missions for a while ( these will cause you to level up and be placed in a more difficult bracket when battling) and focus on leveling up your girls individually. Make sure your “Leader” girl is very strong as well as your attack and defense decks. Also try and create a viable “Group 2” deck, as they will act as backup when the “Group 1” deck has been defeated.

How do I complete a puzzle? Is it useful?
You can complete puzzles by selecting “Piece” from the drop down menu, choosing the puzzle you’d like to complete and clicking on a puzzle piece that you do not already have. You will then be prompted to battle. If you win the battle you will gain the desired piece.
Completing puzzles is very useful, you will gain new girls as rewards.

How do I restore energy, attack and defense?
Time will restore energy, attack and defense points. Leveling up will also top these up.

How do I receive gifts?
You can find your gifts in the drop down menu under “Gift Box”, press “Select All” and then “Get”, the girts will go to their appropriate section.

Xanduras posted a very in-depth and helpful comment, we've attached it here as it is so informative, it may help players out if they have questions.

Best Stats to boost:
- Attack and Energy (Defense not worth boosting because the people who attack are those who are confident they can win. Also, defense wins only provide Eros, whereas Attacking give Eros, Puzzle Pieces, and Affection).
- Also, I'm finding that a lot of the players who boost defense tend to keep lots of Eros on hand. Which means high rewards for beating them

Training
1. Training cost in Eros = level of unit *100 per card used.
So training with 10 cards at level 1 costs 1000 gold.
Training with 10 cards at level 20 costs (lvl 20* 100 per card) * 10 cards = 20000 eros

2. I trained up a common 2-cost card to C+ with max affection and max level on both feeder cards, and then maxed out the C+ card.
C card (tsubomi): 276 / 206
C+ Lvl 20(max) card: 1597 / 1123 (800 att per point!)
For comparison purposes, I have a level 44/60 SR card that costs 14 points, and is 5454 / 5454. That's only 389.6 attack per point.

I should of recorded (but forgot):
- Base card level 10 stats.
- Upgraded card base stats.

Card Skills
Skills:
- The same card can have different skills.
I have 2 SR Hana Harunas with the same photo. One has Passionate Serenade (Def Str Up), one has Energy Vacuum (Att and Def of allies with same attribute Up).
You need the att/def stats to match the skill (e.g don't level up a high attack, low defense card that has Passionate Serenade)!
- It looks like R and above can have skills, with the skills getting better the rarer the card.

Combat System
- If your attack total is higher than the enemy defense total, you win. Otherwise you lose.
- The rewards are Eros, based on how much the player has (so try to minimize the Eros you're holding!).
- Stat bonuses are provided by: being the same card type as your leader, cards having skills, and cards having the same tag as each other.
- Winning an attack earns all the cards in your attack deck 5 Affection

1. Attacking will use up all points you have. It will bring the highest attack or defense card per point card possible.

Leftover points are used to bring additional cards to the battlefield, which function at 80% of its stats * points available / cost of card
So if I had an 1600 attack, 2 cost card and had 1 additional point. It would function at 1600*80%* 1pt/2pt cost = 640 attack.
If I had 3 points. It would function at 1600*80%*2pt/2pt cost = 1280 attack, and another card will be brought.

Note: the additional card tags are not counted for bonuses.

2. Defensive strength = total points you can bring with you into battle. You can load up your defensive army with 5 SR/UR/Legendaries, but that doesn't mean they will all appear.
Best players to attack: users who load up their armies with UR/SR/R cards, where the leader and the other cards don't match (having same type as leader gives bonus att). It's easy wins!

Gacha
- The Free Gacha via Gacha points or Bronze Tickets has gotten me anything from Common cards to Legendary. It provides cards of all types.
- The "Grab a (card type)" tickets seems to have cards not offered in the Free Gacha (or maybe the Free Gacha has so many that these ones haven't shown up).

Assignments
1. The "Three cheers..." assignments have set rewards.

2. The other assignments seem to have randomized rewards, where:
- there are 3 choices
- what you get of those 3 choices is random.
For example, Nouveau riche IT company seems to have the choices of:
500 Eros, 800 GachaPt, (200 or 300) GachaPt.
So you may only get 500 Eros, or 1 of each, or even 2x 800 GachaPt + other rewards (have had it happen).

3. The Expert Assignments (I have 3, 2 of which I can do with 100% success rate) require cards at level 30, and 1 requires cards at level 40 to complete.
I haven't done them because they take 12 hours and 24 hours respectively, and taking a high-level card out of action for that long is painful.
I'll probably do the 12 hour one tonight before I go to sleep though, and see what it gives tomorrow morning
But overall, leveling common and uncommon cards isn't worthwhile for assignments (except for use as 80% combat cards).

Affection Requirements to max cards:
Common: 20
Common+: 100
Uncommon: 30
Uncommon+: 150
Rare: 40
Rare+: ?
SR: 50
SR+: ?
UR: 60
UR+: ?
Legendary: 70
Legendary+: ?

Card Max Levels:
Common: 10
Common+: 20
Uncommon: 10
Uncommon+: 20
Rare: 40
Rare+: 50
SR: 60
SR+: 70
UR: 70
UR+: 80
Legendary: 90
Legendary+: 100
Ultimate: ?
Ultimate+: 120

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

i have a question. so i've been training C and UC cards the moment i get 2 copies. i want to do that to my rare and higher cards, but is it better to level them both, level just 1 or dont level them at all and just combine, because the results are the same no matter what.

oh and is there any added benefit to battling a "rival" or just "pvp"?

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game has potential and seems to be very generous in giving you cards early on, but the tutorials are really confusing. It seems like lessons are important but there also appear to be a ton of reasons to hang on to as many cards as possible so you have enough for assignments.

Is it just me or are Chick cards extremely rare? I have literally none in a deck of 100.

Is there any objective/reward beyond just collecting more cards? Does leveling the girls or beating levels unlock any scenes or is the adult content just whatever you see on the cards?

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm a big question I have is that I'm under attack from other players a lot. As a result I lose Eros and puzzle pieces pretty quickly. What is everyone's strategies for their decks? I've seen a few theme decks out there that demolished me when I tried to attack them (had a 5 tag combo or something like that).

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game has potential and seems to be very generous in giving you cards early on, but the tutorials are really confusing.
Yeah, we've identified that as an area that needs a lot improvement. Some of the game mechanics are still pretty opaque for us here as well. Feel free to let us know if you figure them out.

Is there any objective/reward beyond just collecting more cards? Does leveling the girls or beating levels unlock any scenes or is the adult content just whatever you see on the cards?
It's pretty much what you see on the cards, though the scenes get progressively more explicit as you power them up.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it just me or are Chick cards extremely rare? I have literally none in a deck of 100.
Feels like they are. I ran the chick assignment a bunch of times just to build up a bit of a stock of them.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i can't even run the chick assaignment because i only have 3 chicks. already level 16. i may have used some for lessons because i didn't know they were rare. either way, 2k gatcha is not giving me more.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What are 'fans'? I get them from missions / battles but I can't find them listed anywhere or what they do.

Mangomon

Reputation score

It'd be cool if tags were a filtering option. They seem like a nice way to get a deck's power up.

I think the worst part of the chick card famine is that the bingo reward is a chick card. A powerful card that can't be fully utilized.

How's everyone been spending their attribute points? I can't decide between leveling energy just to keep gaining girls and affection or attack for puzzle pieces and affection.

Edit:
What are 'fans'? I get them from missions / battles but I can't find them listed anywhere or what they do.
They increase your rank which give out goodies at rank up.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm I'm kind of curious how people are farming up cards to level with. Currently I am just blitzing through the missions to get more points to allocate to my stats since I placed a lot into energy at the start (have 83 right now). Kind of wish I could do that Intermediate assignment that gives that half energy item.

As a result my defense and attack are pretty low and I've been leveling cards mainly for assignments. I have had good luck with Nouveau riche IT company since it tends to have some additional gacha pt in its rewards (some multiple of 800 points). Other then that I'm farming the intermediate teen assignment though that doesn't give many points the 3 tickets are nice.

Also yeah a tag search would be nice. And if you want to look at how many fans you have check the menu and go to your profile in game. Shows your win loss ratio too (mine is really bad 15 wins to 37 losses).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do the trainer cards do? i've gotten 2 different kinds of trainer cards and i'm not sure if there is a proper way to use them, but i just use them for lessens right away.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know for efficency at the moment but the best seems to grind the lowest level quests for the girls there since its cost is 1. The most girls I got was while I was completing drops while leveling towards 10 on the first few missions.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can any one tell me why my intermediate teens assignment isn't working? 5 teens, all above level 5.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can any one tell me why my intermediate teens assignment isn't working? 5 teens, all above level 5.

It was brought up in the Aigis thread, that the numbers are backwards the quests say you need 10x level 5 girls but you actually need 5x level 10 girls, same for expert you actually need 5x level 30 girls.

Mangomon

Reputation score

I don't know for efficency at the moment but the best seems to grind the lowest level quests for the girls there since its cost is 1. The most girls I got was while I was completing drops while leveling towards 10 on the first few missions.
Seconding this idea.

I was poking around looking for a JP wiki for the game and it looks like experience is given based on the unit's cost ( ). Which means getting cards for a little energy possible is desirable.

I wonder if affection gained for girls while doing missions is based on energy used, I think it might be.

A downside to running low level missions though is missing out on free attributes.

Edit: It's also fan-efficient to run lower level missions. 2~6 for a 4 energy run vs 1~2 for a 1 energy run

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How much does training help your cards before combining?

Sarav

Reputation score

How much does training help your cards before combining?
If it's like any other card game, the base card will gain 5% of the stats of the two cards combined, so combining 2 lvl 10s will gave you more stats then 2 lvl 1s.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wooo experiment complete. So here is what I know

Level/Affection Training Results pre-liminary
Base card Kotomi Nagisa C

Max Level Max Affection Training results: (Lv10 base/ Lv10 Training)

Attack Power 510 Defense Power 345 Lv: 1 Affection Level 40/100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Base Card Training results (Lv1 Base/ Lv10 Training)

Attack Power 364 Defense Power 263 Lv: 1 Affection Level 0/100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Lv1 Base / Lv10 Training)

Attack Power 390 Defense Power 278
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Lv 10 Base/ Lv10 Training) Affection Points 0

Attack Power 502 Defense Power 340

Random Notes

-Affection gain seems to be randomly awarded but it based of off Map xp

-Appears awarded randomly to the girls so make a single unit leader group if you want to grind affection (I do not know if the missions have clear conditions beyond boss battles)

-If you haven't already noticed PVP can also net you affection

-As stated xp is based off of the girls cost so even grinding Park 1 Outdoor the girls give vastly different amounts of xp.

**There also appears to be a type bonus as the teen cost 4 gives more xp to my teens than the lady cost 5
((Teen base lv1 given lady cost 5 card 193% vs Lady base lv1 given lady cost 5 card 219%))

-Lesson cost similar to LoV goes up as you level.

-Card cost did not increase from C -> C+

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so from the part inside the spoiler... you are saying cards get stronger when they are higher level and have affections?...

does it matter if we combine the same 2 cards before training / max affection or can we do it right away and still get the same end result?

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so from the part inside the spoiler... you are saying cards get stronger when they are higher level and have affections?...

does it matter if we combine the same 2 cards before training / max affection or can we do it right away and still get the same end result?

If it's like any other card game, the base card will gain 5% of the stats of the two cards combined, so combining 2 lvl 10s will gave you more stats then 2 lvl 1s.
Assuming what Sarav said was true, it means that on combination, the card is reset to level 1, and gains 5% of the stats from the parent cards

Thus, you'll have stronger cards if you level them and/or max their affection before combining them (probably not worth it to do with UC or lower rarity cards though)