What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Netorare Adventure - English H-Game

What kind of tags will the game have?
Like , beastialty, pregnancy, loli, peeing, birth, spawning, tentacle, expsoure etc.?
Corrouption system? And what about the battles?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What kind of tags will the game have?
Like , beastialty, pregnancy, loli, peeing, birth, spawning, tentacle, expsoure etc.?
Corrouption system? And what about the battles?
Bestiality: Not sure if with real life animals (possibly not) but yes.
Pregnanacy: Yes
Loli: DLC, will not be given via Patreon, has to be legal.
Peeing: Maybe one scene, keyword maybe.
Birth: Being discussed.
Tentacle: 3rd and 4th games some, a lot in the 5th.
Exposure: Yes
Corruption system: Heavy, in all 5 games.
Battles: 2nd, 4th and 5th games.

Spawning: Unfamiliar with this.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spawning, can refer to:
Egg,Monster birth or any form of alien or non human form of birth.

Well, least you answer yes to one of my tags. He he.
So, some of the games will have battle and some not.
Anything you can say about this or that still under wraps?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spawning, can refer to:
Egg,Monster birth or any form of alien or non human form of birth.

Well, least you answer yes to one of my tags. He he.
So, some of the games will have battle and some not.
Anything you can say about this or that still under wraps?
Monster birth is a possibility for 3rd, 4th and almost certainly 5th game.

As stated in our Patreon page:

Project #1: A game about a regular housewife and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare, you will decided how the story unfolds one way before their marriage which is when the game will take place.

Project #2: A story about two spies who have to go undercover in a university to dismantle a network of illegal activities such as drugs, murder and sex slaves, similar to 22 Jump Street except mature.

Project #3: A story about a student who engages in black magic to become more appealing to men and transforms into a succubus who then proceeds to take over the town which leads to our fourth project.

Project #4: A game with zombies who need to satisfy their "primal needs" and create chaos everywhere they go, after the city is overrun by zombies, it's time to go Sci-Fi and take on our fifth project.

Project #5: Sci-Fi game in the space, multiple planets and environments, run a crew in a spaceship, explore the universe, meet many different beings and Cthulhu himself.
So, in the Netorare game, battle makes little to no sense unless she has a slap fight with another girl, however in the Spies, Zombie game and especially the Sci-Fi game, it's almost guaranteed, I know in the last one it will be a major component.

This also means it's a yes for cloth destruction in the Zombie and Sci-Fi games. (Not attached to HP).

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Best of luck to you guys! Thanks for all your contributions to the community. A bit of unwarranted advice which you're probably already well aware of: Make it easy/convenient to pay for! and people will be less likely to pirate it!

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good luck and im glad to see people trying new things. Always been happy with the things you've shared with this community so I can't wait to see the demo and eventually the full release. Looks pretty interesting and cameos are pretty cool in any game.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tags question
Bestiality: Not sure if with real life animals (possibly not) but yes.
Loli: DLC, will not be given via Patreon, has to be legal.
Shota: Same as above.
Pregnancy: Yes.
Birth: Likely.
Rape: Yes.
Reverse Rape: Yes, third game.
Tentacle(s): Yes, fifth game. Possibly third and fourth.
Monsters: Yes, fifth game. Possibly third and fourth.
MonsterGirl/MonsterBoy: Third, fourth and fifth games.
Futanari/DickGirl: Yes, unavoidable, fourth game, possibly fifth, one scene in each at least.
Peeing: Maybe one scene, keyword maybe.
Scat: Absolutely fucking not.
Exposure: Immensely
Corruption: Heavily, one of the most explored traits.
Gore: Very very minimalistic, nothing "touchy", a bit of blood here, cut to game over screen there, not very graphical.
Vore: We have plans for one giant Worm monster on the fifth game, likely it's the only one, dunno.
NTR: Yes
Urethra Insertion: No
Orgasm Denial: Yes, in my opinion a very important component of mindbreak.
Femdom: Yes, heavily on the fourth game.
Toy: Hmm, yes.
RobotGirl/RobotBoy: Maybe in the fifth game? No plans.
Torture: Very minimalistic, a whip here and there, some candle wax, nothing... gory?

Main Character:

Male: 0
Female: 5/6
Human(oid): 0
Half-Human(oid): 0/1
Non-Human(oid): 0

Fourth game, female MC becomes a Succubus.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks!

a few more:
Multiple Penetrations: Yes
Guy/Futa/Monster/whatever With Multiple Dicks (or equivalent): Third and Fifth games, at least one.
Multiple (Successsive) Orgasm: Yes
Ridiculous Amount Of Cum/Semen: Yes, a few bukakkes included.
Ahegao/Gapeface: In late stages / heavy corruption.
Cheesy/Stock Hentai Phrases/Sentences: Some.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well from what I red on your patreon page
you got my interests up

but I got a few questions, if I may

how much of your focus would you assume to be on the story?
I can tell that you did more than just a few thoughts on it when you want to release 5 games in the same "world", but I want to make sure that the story is an important and big part of the games, since I can't enjoy these games if you jsut get scene after scene withouta decent amount of story progression.

On patreon you mentioned that the "world" may turn post-apocalyptic although all stories will take place during the same time. So is it some sort of "multiverse" or are the decisions you make with specific MCs causing the world to change?

thanks for taking time for my questions in advance

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well from what I red on your patreon page
you got my interests up

but I got a few questions, if I may

how much of your focus would you assume to be on the story?
I can tell that you did more than just a few thoughts on it when you want to release 5 games in the same "world", but I want to make sure that the story is an important and big part of the games, since I can't enjoy these games if you jsut get scene after scene withouta decent amount of story progression.

On patreon you mentioned that the "world" may turn post-apocalyptic although all stories will take place during the same time. So is it some sort of "multiverse" or are the decisions you make with specific MCs causing the world to change?

thanks for taking time for my questions in advance
Two very important questions and I have very strong answers for them since this is something we've discussed at length.

Story is of imperative importance to us, to me personally who writes it. To me a scene has to have a great background, I hate insta-sluts and I hate "go to X place, get H-scene for no reason, go to Y place, get H-scene because you're a slut", just no.

We have very rich backgrounds for every H-scene and the story is very deep and very important in EVERY game, that is one of the aspects in which we'll dedicate a lot of time.

Regarding the post-apocalyptic, only the first three games will take place at the same time, the fourth one will take place after the first three and will be a direct causality but you'll only know it is a causality if you play the third game, you won't be spoiled in that sense on how it happened.

The fifth game will be a sequel of all the previous ones, and it will spoil a little bit of the third, but it is necessary for the story...

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey potentially dumb question here but do you plan to use a new battle system(like create one from scratch) or the one that most games seem to use

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At its core, our games will have Hentai as base and everything we do will revolve around Hentai, why? Let me take Persona for example, some people thought the Social Link system was too deep and boring and they just wanted to play an RPG, most RPG's are "boring" by nature so if you make them even more boring, you kinda feel like shooting yourself...

Our battle system needs to be... revamped. While RPG Maker battle system is good enough for a standard RPG, when we do come up with a battle system for the second game, we will try to make it fresh and exciting so people don't grow bored from battles, or maybe the game doesn't go THAT deep into the typical battle, we'll decide by then.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving this thread back into the H-Games section. It's worth checking out!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, there's not much to check out right now because you got an exclusive Tech Demo, Dark, I appreciate the kind words nonetheless.

We are however working hard to create a public, playable version of the game, soon™.

Can't really set an ETA, I know better. xD

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck!

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I usually like to donate money when I get a good chunk of the game free and playable first ^.^ What usually happens when Peeps get money is they put out a little demo thing, and then quit. or update 2 - 3 times a month with little bug fixes, or little content, or rework. And then 2 years later they finished the alpha for the beta. All while being paid on Patreon.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I usually like to donate money when I get a good chunk of the game free and playable first ^.^ What usually happens when Peeps get money is they put out a little demo thing, and then quit. or update 2 - 3 times a month with little bug fixes, or little content, or rework. And then 2 years later they finished the alpha for the beta. All while being paid on Patreon.
I understand your concern, it's definitely something honest Patreon creators have to deal with constantly.

Thankfuly not everyone feels like you and my credibility in the HRPG Maker community is worth something to them.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I understand your concern, it's definitely something honest Patreon creators have to deal with constantly.

Thankfuly not everyone feels like you and my credibility in the HRPG Maker community is worth something to them.
Yeah, man, I love netorare, and I'm just saying down the line I'll probably be helping to pay your bills later hahaha, I Hope you do well.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, man, I love netorare, and I'm just saying down the line I'll probably be helping to pay your bills later hahaha, I Hope you do well.
Yeah I know, it's cool, without pointing names, I know where you come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.