What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

LuisFelipeFFG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

I think they meant the Submit Woman in the Museum. You also need to have the petnis and the flower for the scene. You basically need the petnis for all scenes with the npc except the Rodeo one (they need the dildo) and the Petnis Vendor. Oh and some Cash except for the Receptionist.
Oh, i see. Too bad the Petnis is only for the premium players. :(

Edit: Oh wait! Just saw that for test purposes, level 2 players will receive premium. Sweet!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After playing it for a while, i can say it has potential but at the moment it is very limited for my play style.
Needs a brothel with characters created by the creators and controlled by the A.I of the game and not anyone else ( aka NPCs ).
The whole " dude's avatar fucking another dude's avatar " doesn't make any sense to me. It is the reason i don't play Adult MMOs.
I respect who does it, each with their own i guess.
More events and mini-games with sexy rewards :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My only problem is how much you have to grind out exp. You need to sleep with 11-12 people to get to level 2 and that is the only way to get exp so far.

There should be event exp like getting a petnis or beating the Gloryhole minigame. It also seems like there needs to be more money rewarded for some things but at the same time once you get the Petnis all cash you do get is worthless and it is just there.

It also seems like there are no perks for members of MnF playing it and there really needs to be, it will give incentives for people to join MnF in the long run.

Hopefully there is an update soon so it's not the same thing over and over again but it does have huge potential thus far.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who finds this game ridiculously embarrassing? I mean, doing all this with NPCs and the like is perfectly fine, but when you get invited to someone's room and they start actually talking to you.. I dunno, I just couldn't handle it. I had to close the page immediately right as the sex was getting started because I don't think they would have appreciated my remaining silent throughout their whole sex-talk thing.

If some is all "Yeah baby, that's a nice tight pussy you have there" or whatever, how am I supposed to react? I can't just pretend I'm actually a girl and respond in kind. I just can't. It's way too embarrassing for me. When I was younger and into online chatroom roleplaying, maybe, but now it's just.. urgh.

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who finds this game ridiculously embarrassing? I mean, doing all this with NPCs and the like is perfectly fine, but when you get invited to someone's room and they start actually talking to you.. I dunno, I just couldn't handle it. I had to close the page immediately right as the sex was getting started because I don't think they would have appreciated my remaining silent throughout their whole sex-talk thing.

If some is all "Yeah baby, that's a nice tight pussy you have there" or whatever, how am I supposed to react? I can't just pretend I'm actually a girl and respond in kind. I just can't. It's way too embarrassing for me. When I was younger and into online chatroom roleplaying, maybe, but now it's just.. urgh.
Well I usually start talking to them but most of the time its unrelated to sex. I mean dirty talk through this seems kinda stupid imo and lets be honest most girls are probably guys and they definitly don't want to "play" the Girl role. I don't really like the whole silent thing because most just want to get through it for the exp which makes this whole thing seem even more dull.
Anyway most of the time I spout some random bs. Seems like nobody there wanted to talk about our saviour Jesus.....

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WOW guys and gals you really have some good stuff going on in here.

To the people looking for flowers:
goto to the map icon (looks like a compass), goto the big ass mountain, there is lots of stairs, at the bottom of stairs to the left is a tree, click tree branch, BOOM lever appears, click lever, BOOM cave appears, tada!

Haseo,
That idea of perks for MnF members is sweet, you should raise that up in MnF forums brah.

You don't have to talk, just say "hi, sorry I don't like to talk" if the girl is mean then leave.

Be yourself, but still say what needs to be said for you to be comfortable.
;)

JustForFun,
You have a good approach, I simply ask "do you like to talk" and go from there depending on a reaction or not.

Zecck,
Thanks for the tip :D

Last edited:

Chocholate13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe they want it sounds like real sex or so. i had the same problem because this is my first sexgame with real persons and they began to speak dirty. otherwise its strange if you dont know the opposites gender. for me as man its difficult to watch it if i know there is a man on the other side >_<

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After playing it for a while, i can say it has potential but at the moment it is very limited for my play style.
Needs a brothel with characters created by the creators and controlled by the A.I of the game and not anyone else ( aka NPCs ).
The whole " dude's avatar fucking another dude's avatar " doesn't make any sense to me. It is the reason i don't play Adult MMOs.
I respect who does it, each with their own i guess.
More events and mini-games with sexy rewards :D
I completely agree with you, hopefully implement other characters (perhaps could add the "famous" characters), and for me also makes me weird invite another person to have sex (let's face it the vast majority of female avatars are controlled by men !!!), I would like to implement some missions or something like that.

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JustForFun,
You have a good approach, I simply ask "do you like to talk" and go from there depending on a reaction or not.
Its quite funny most reaction were pretty good despite the random stuff I said. I really love seeing the reaction to my random bs. I was sitting in front of my screen bursting in laughter from the reactions. Funniest thing that happen was that I got first picked up by Batman and then by Joker lol.

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont know if it was Vadim or not in game, but we talked abit and he said there will be special rewards/care for mnf subs.

andre2908

Reputation score

how make money, as a guy??

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, big time lurker here! I really like the mnf games, and now that the mmo is out, i made this new account and intend to be more active in it. :)

So, hi everyone, hehe.

I got a question... anyone knows if it's possible to have sex with a girl, being your character a girl? i know the brothel only shows my girl character boys, but i havent tried by invitation... i am not a huuuuge fan of some lesbian action, but i know some guys here are! so it would be cool if that was possible.

darkkyuubi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello people it been a long time no see!! College life had me very busy and tired, so I can't talk so much but back to topic
The game is very good and for now I don't find any glitch or bug..
So thank everyone to make that happen especially haseo and sin:):)

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after having played this game for about 10 hours, give and take, this is what I have to say about it:

This game is very fun with the whole create your own character thing. But it does tend to be weird from time to time...

In terme of text during the scenes, I've decided to go "all out". The characters I play all their own personality and emotions. I know this is not how most of the people in the game play it, but I find it more funny to do it this way.

Is it weird? Yes, yes it is. However, due to the fact that most of the text in the game is written by the users, having a persona with it's own way of behaving makes the whole game more compelling in my opinion.

If you see my main girl, Miss_May, you can just send me a private message saying you are from the ULMF forum. Then I can help you out with leveling, questions and such.

Later.

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a question... anyone knows if it's possible to have sex with a girl, being your character a girl? i know the brothel only shows my girl character boys, but i havent tried by invitation... i am not a huuuuge fan of some lesbian action, but i know some guys here are! so it would be cool if that was possible.
I tried it and no there are no Sex Position available for Girl on Girls for now. In general you dont have many positions choices right now (4 for each gender) and I hope they add more soon. For now the only lesbian action you can get is from the Rodeo girls if you got the dildo and pay them.

darkkyuubi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question that makes me confused
They said when you get sex level 2 its grant a premium acount or something?

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question that makes me confused
They said when you get sex level 2 its grant a premium acount or something?
If you reach sex level 2, your account will be upgraded to a premium account. This enables you to buy more clothes and sex moves. Reaching level 2 unlocks so much right now.
Just in case you don't know, you can get xp by having sex with other players. The brothel doesn't count, it has to be with players who also are online.

Hope this explains it ok :)

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you reach sex level 2, your account will be upgraded to a premium account. This enables you to buy more clothes and sex moves. Reaching level 2 unlocks so much right now.
Just in case you don't know, you can get xp by having sex with other players. The brothel doesn't count, it has to be with players who also are online.

Hope this explains it ok :)
and you also get to create up to six characters on your premium account.

Btw, the emoticons are funny

darkkyuubi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and you also get to create up to six characters on your premium account.

Btw, the emoticons are funny
Ok thanks both of you for info
I know it a stupid question but when you reach level 2 with premium account do you have paid real money to keep going in the game or something like that? Like I said is a stupid question but just understand the game