What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

You get the bikini after you finish the first quest and return to Morgan house and talk to the owner.

Now that you mentioned it? Is there a scene for when they go to war? I remember Sarah was in barracks with Aramis on the 2nd floor and she told him about that step daughter of the chieftain having sex with that merchant and he went atomic. Last thing I know Sarah is in the River with those kids. After that I couldn't enter barracks but I didn't see any scene? They were all just gone? Is that supposed to happen like that or should you see some kind of a scene?
I mentioned it earlier but they aren't REALLY going to war. They are watching the movements of an Empire that's getting a bit too close to their borders. But yes, when Aramis goes off to help the maid that's the trigger. And there's no scene for it, just Sarah's trainer (Bals?) tells her about it if you talk to him.

Completing the first quest is a requirement but only that last sex scene with Aramis actually triggers it so Welkin feel free to do any other scenes. (I swear we've been over that before...but meh, not like people actually read.)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mentioned it earlier but they aren't REALLY going to war. They are watching the movements of an Empire that's getting a bit too close to their borders. But yes, when Aramis goes off to help the maid that's the trigger. And there's no scene for it, just Sarah's trainer (Bals?) tells her about it if you talk to him.

Completing the first quest is a requirement but only that last sex scene with Aramis actually triggers it so Welkin feel free to do any other scenes. (I swear we've been over that before...but meh, not like people actually read.)
Well he confused me when he said that he didn't want to finish the farmer scene so he doesn't start "them going to war". I thought maybe there was some other trigger.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When war starts, after farmer almost scores Sarah, you can buy/obtain heart panties in item shop, and have scenes there and in farm as well
ok im stuck now i dont see any panties selling and the item shop seller is a woman , i dont know how to get all the new scenes~ im in the point war starts bf leaves cant enter barracks weapon smith not toching her anymore~.onsen,old man top room , doctor scenes , farmer on the top almost score but guard interrupt now what to do pls help mehh

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok im stuck now i dont see any panties selling and the item shop seller is a woman , i dont know how to get all the new scenes~ im in the point war starts bf leaves cant enter barracks weapon smith not toching her anymore~.onsen,old man top room , doctor scenes , farmer on the top almost score but guard interrupt now what to do pls help mehh
you need to advance... and then you'll get panties and stuff.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dumb questiion --> what triggers the "new scenes"?i m on the point i took the boat to the place where the soldiers are(i think is supost be the end??:confused:) ,but they kick my butt :eek::eek: ,i am dumb or there is a way to beat them?:rolleyes:

PS: neverminnd ,i started fresh and it goes wih the tidee ~~~~~~

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lol the armor knight is too strong!! so i need the read crystal how to beat those armor knight and further more??

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is that the end game cave you talking about?...
Nope, you need to talk to the aramis in barracks.. It's his last scene where Sarah tells him about that chick in inn banging with merchant and he goes atomic. That advances the game where Sarah breaks up with Aramis and he's gone and Sarah cannot enter the barracks. From here you can advance scenes with all other NPC in the game and eventually you'll trigger a scene with Gordon in inn bath where he tells Sarah about a village north of the place they're now. Sarah then tells him she'll go alone to north and then you can advance further in the game and get to other village and get tons of other scenes.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol the armor knight is too strong!! so i need the read crystal how to beat those armor knight and further more??
I don't think you're supposed to beat em because that isn't the real end of the game. If you talk to the guy in the cave on the shore, then you have to go and fight that guy near the crystal but you get a bad end because chances are you won't be able to defeat him.

godnueng123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a after war save game please. it really flustered to go though all the scene again after i try to toggle the panty in the shop, i do as you guys told but none of that seem to work for me or it's a bug for v2.1.3?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nope, you need to talk to the aramis in barracks.. It's his last scene where Sarah tells him about that chick in inn banging with merchant and he goes atomic. That advances the game where Sarah breaks up with Aramis and he's gone and Sarah cannot enter the barracks. From here you can advance scenes with all other NPC in the game and eventually you'll trigger a scene with Gordon in inn bath where he tells Sarah about a village north of the place they're now. Sarah then tells him she'll go alone to north and then you can advance further in the game and get to other village and get tons of other scenes.
i think i screwed up now im looking for gordon the inn is the onsen right coz it seems he wont show up hes not invitin me or whatsoever :( or how can i trigger this i almost done other scenes church, old man top room, farmer 2nd scene guard interrupted ,inn bath has bad end now btw im using ver 2.1.3 is this a bug?

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think i screwed up now im looking for gordon the inn is the onsen right coz it seems he wont show up hest not invint me or whatsoever :( or how can i trigger this i almost done other scenes church, old man top room, inn bath has bad end now
I'm not sure what scenes you need to get, but I know when you've advanced enough you will always get a message while you enter or exit your home. The message is something along the lines "I have a feeling about Gordon, I better be careful and go visit him" something like that.

Better lower your preg or have an item that can lower it or you will be stuck if you go to bath after getting that message.

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind posting their save just before leaving for that beach resort? I have that double farmer bug too and it apparently prevents events going forward.
Got it twice when playing from start with 2.1.3.

Moving saves to version 2.1.2 didn't help.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone mind posting their save just before leaving for that beach resort? I have that double farmer bug too and it apparently prevents events going forward.
Got it twice when playing from start with 2.1.3.

Moving saves to version 2.1.2 didn't help.
Double farmer isn't a bug per se . He just forgot to change a variable so he doesn't show up after you talk to him first time. He just forgot to put a self-switch so he disappears after you talk to him. If you don't talk to the wounded farmer again events will progress as they should, if you triggered the rest of the triggers that are required for the next scene.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure what scenes you need to get, but I know when you've advanced enough you will always get a message while you enter or exit your home. The message is something along the lines "I have a feeling about Gordon, I better be careful and go visit him" something like that.

Better lower your preg or have an item that can lower it or you will be stuck if you go to bath after getting that message.
thats it i ddnt receive any message yet, as i remember i forgot to complete the scenes on church before triggering the leave of bf i dont think thats wrong right? ~ get scenes > bf leaves > complete some scenes > who should i talk to?.. this is where i am now

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats it i ddnt receive any message yet, as i remember i forgot to complete the scenes on church before triggering the leave of bf i dont think thats wrong right? ~ get scenes > bf leaves > complete some scenes > who should i talk to?.. this is where i am now
I don't know exactly. All I know is that after you can't get inside barracks anymore, you can advance scenes with almost everyone in town. I advanced with every so I'm not sure what the trigger is. Most probably you need to get the scene with merchant to get panties, you need to wear panties and get the scenes with farmer and you need to get scenes with Gordon inside inn bath. Somewhere here I got the message to go to Gordon whenever I entered or exited Sarah's home. He then in some scene invites you to a date and then tells you about a village in the north. After that you can go north and visit other zones, villages, brothel, some came with tutsi tribe and brothel. There's tons of scenes there and fights with Generals of Empire.

I think the most important scene here to advance further is to get the wounded farmer scene and after that visit barracks.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

its 4x to talk to everyone i really dont know how to progress anyone have save file after sex with the merchant?...

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where you supposed to go for date with Gordon?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where you supposed to go for date with Gordon?
He takes you down the river. Then you go inside a cave to change into bikini and some other guy is nude in there :)

I think these scenes are supposed to go like this.

1. After you can't get into the barracks you need to talk to farmer whos at that time left of the north watchtower. He then tells you he owns a farm and you should visit him after you get provocative panties or something like that. To get that you need to visit the shop in the village there you get couple of scenes and eventually you end up with the panties.

2. After you get panties, equip it inside your room and visit the farmer who's now located west of the south watchtower. He has multiple scenes there.

I don't know what the trigger is but after few scenes with the farmer and some cutscenes with those two guys that you were with while you were doing the field quests at the start you will find the farmer lying on the ground. He will be wounded and Sarah will bring him to the doctor. You might need to advance the scenes with the doctor before you can see farmer wounded.

Easiest way to do this is to just do everything and try to get every scene possible and then everything will work as it's supposed to :)

It's hard to tell you guys what you need to do coz I'm not sure myself because I also had trouble getting the wounded farmer and then suddenly when I came to see him he was lying on the ground... I had no idea what I did...

Last edited:

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In 2.13 there are two more shadows in cg room. Any ideas what they are for? Google translator doesn't give a clue.
If they are actual scenes how do you trigger them?

Status
Not open for further replies.