What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [7/18] Comprehensive patreon list

I wish patreon had a better reward system.

It's hard to justify spending more than 5 dollars a month (so I stay at 1) on a game project when you know it will take a year+ to complete.

I wish a kickstarter type of reward was available that way we could essentially pay for the game in advanced. Like early access on steam, and just get playable updates from then on out.

Then keep the monthly payments as a sort of alternative payment method, where you could pay monthly up to amount of the projected cost of the game/project.

"But having people pay slowly for a slow developed game will just see people leave"

No, that is already happening. I gave up on breeding season when they sat around redoing the whole game for 6+ months. Its like, why would I dump 100$+ into a flash game? It's crazy.

I could see this working better if all of these games weren't in alpha, but I think it is totally fucking whack, that we have people spending hundreds on these patreons for alpha level content. I guess we can only hope that these rich pervs stay rich. Cause as a normal guy, with a meh income, I see very little reason to spend more than 5 bucks a month for even a year ON ONE project, let alone all these on the list. Not to say I am dirt poor, but my budget for hentai indie games is not going past 5 bucks a month, sorry.

It sucks if you think about it, people have to CHOOSE a patreon and stick with it, we can't fund all of them. Unless we all give 1$ to 5 patreons. It sort of forces this BS capitalist hierarchy in an already underdeveloped market.

IDK, I just think I should be able to do a bulk payment for a game (i.e early access steam) and get any future content for free, or allow better low tiers for people that like to give to multiple patrons.

In fact, if there was a system that patreon people could do that recognized patrons of similar projects and reward them, that would be great.

It's like "oh hey I see you give a dollar to yummy tiger, 5 dollars to akubar, and a dollar to aria, go ahead and have a 5 dollar tier reward as my 1 dollar patron". Yes, I know that is rudimentary and flawed but some sort of combo plan would be nice, since I prefer to spread the wealth and not dump hundreds on one patreon.

Last edited:

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Creators can set up their Patreons to go by content releases or similar milestones, if they want. If we're assuming good faith, most developers don't because the releases would be too far between, or they'd have to rush something out the door when in need of cash. I tend to think it's that, and, for some, also that they can sometimes spend weeks playing Witcher 3 all day, and still get paid come the next month.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the point is to pick the developers you like and fund whatever you can. Many of these games are set to be sold after they get finished, so if you want to pay a lump sum for them, just buy the final product. I agree that there are a lot of alpha games on Patreon out there, but that is kind of the point. Fund artists as they create content.

That said, I agree on the monthly funding model. I understand it, but I'm leery of it as well. For me personally, I set mine to only pledge on content releases because I wanted to be able to take my time to make the game I want to make. The great thing for me is this has shown me that I can do this full time when I start running pledged updates. That is both awesome and humbling.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the point is to pick the developers you like and fund whatever you can. Many of these games are set to be sold after they get finished, so if you want to pay a lump sum for them, just buy the final product. I agree that there are a lot of alpha games on Patreon out there, but that is kind of the point. Fund artists as they create content.

That said, I agree on the monthly funding model. I understand it, but I'm leery of it as well. For me personally, I set mine to only pledge on content releases because I wanted to be able to take my time to make the game I want to make. The great thing for me is this has shown me that I can do this full time when I start running pledged updates. That is both awesome and humbling.
i wish there was instant transactions too though

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wish there was instant transactions too though
I thought that was in the works. I remember seeing something about setting up a one-time donation option. Maybe they changed their minds?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought that was in the works. I remember seeing something about setting up a one-time donation option. Maybe they changed their minds?
wouldnt that still be a one time donation at the end of the month?

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have to ask, is my response to this crazy? (I use the same screen name there):

I feel like I've been on a bit of an anti-Patreon kick the last few months, but I honestly can't think of a way this isn't a screwy thing for a creator to do. If a charity was a bit shy of its goal, this is exactly what they might do to get the last few dollars in. I am willing to concede he might not have thought that through, but the whole, "this site is voluntary and I'm not asking for money", seems foolish. In my opinion, that you're asking for money is implicit from the moment you start a Patreon.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to ask, is my response to this crazy? (I use the same screen name there):

I feel like I've been on a bit of an anti-Patreon kick the last few months, but I honestly can't think of a way this isn't a screwy thing for a creator to do. If a charity was a bit shy of its goal, this is exactly what they might do to get the last few dollars in. I am willing to concede he might not have thought that through, but the whole, "this site is voluntary and I'm not asking for money", seems foolish. In my opinion, that you're asking for money is implicit from the moment you start a Patreon.
Personally, I think you overreacted a bit. I like when creators acknowledge they are reaching an important number to them, like $1000. If he did this every time he was about to hit a number, then maybe, but $1000 is a pretty significant milestone. Additionally, he posted some comical artwork to go with it, which I thought was a very nice touch.

That is just my opinion. I know that setting up a Patreon means that you are asking for money, but for some people, the money is not the motivating passion. For me, it is not about the money, but about the game. If it was about the money, I'd have went monthly, or have released a far simpler chapter 1 months ago. Instead, I'm working to create the game I want, and if it takes 8 months with no pledges, then that's fine. Now, when I go full time, I'll have to set a rigid schedule to meet my goals, but again, the game is first for me. So, if the quality ever goes down, I really hope people call me out on it.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To be clear, I'm not saying money was a motivator. As I told Dahr, I didn't think he was actively trying to solicit that final bit of money, but my guess is that he did so unwittingly, and probably from supporters who are a little too wrapped up in providing aid to certain projects.

Personally, I don't see why you should announce that certain numbers are coming, especially if the money isn't important. I wouldn't have batted an eye at, "hey I hit 1K", but just announcing you're achingly close is a bit different. If the number wasn't arbitrary, I also wouldn't have found it odd. He doesn't have any set milestone levels, so the difference between $991 and $1000 is pretty close to aesthetic.

OP
D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: List of Azurezero's Games

A Night With Anne

Info: Spend a night playing a stripping game with Anne. A cute brunette.

She has a special prize for you if you can strip her completely.
Link:
Thread: A Night With Anne

Damsel Quest

Info: Damsel Quest is a sidescrolling adventure game about a kidnapped Princess called Ren. it starts as a stealth based platformer where being spotted is a loss condition. but has a few scrolling shooter levels with an unusual gravity mechanic, and the later stages are more run and dodge-y than the earlier stealth levels.
Link:
Thread: Damsel Quest

Damsel Quest 3

Info: Damsel Quest 3 is a RPGMaker VX ACE rpg.

Continuing on from Princess Ren Returns, this game follows the adventures of Princess Ren, her half sister Kiri, and her childhood friend Emi, who go on a quest to rid Emi of a curse that turned her into a horny foxgirl. Along the way, they get into all sorts of trouble with slavers, lewd monsters, naughty nuns, and a cabal of magicians all hellbent on making you cave to their desires.
Link:
Thread: Damsel Quest 3

Majo

Info: Majo is a short hentai rpg about Izuki, a witch who is booted out of her home by the demon king, whose main motivation is making her his latest concubine. She's weak, so she has to go around wrecking the guys underlings in an effort to get stronger and kick him out of her home. Izuki also utilises various tools to traverse the map, hookshot, bow, etc. There are puzzles too.
Link:
Thread: Majo

Milk Megami Marielle

Info: Milk Megami Marielle is a sidescrolling action game with adult content.

One day, Marielle is out in the woods when a witch strikes her with a curse, her boobs swell and produce milk. Now she must fight to stop a nefarious sweets making company from using her as a milk slave.

Simple linear platformer, Marielle has a simple set of moves in her arsenal. She can throw fire with her fists and Uppercut enemies for massive damage, but she needs to be careful not to get grabbed by them.
Link:
Thread: Milk Megami Marielle

Princess Ren Returns

Info: Princess Ren Returns is an RPG Maker VXA RPG.
It follows the story of Princess Ren,
whom in Damsel Quest was kidnapped and dropped into the Castle of Dark Illusions where she was assaulted by figments born of her repressed lust.
She escaped after obtaining the powers of a demon, and now she returns home...

To find the castle a mess.
An imposter took her place, the soldiers are running rampant, the girls are committing acts of wanton debauchery, and the dimensions of the castle have become twisted and filled with lewd beasts and fairies.

The barrier governing the castle is turned against Ren, sealing her powers up so now she must fight her way around the castle to bring it back under her control, and topple the menace who took her appearance.
Link:
Thread: Princess Ren Returns

Risky's Card Battle

Info: Risky's Card Battle is a simple game about a greedy girl.

In her last game; Risky's Dice Battle, she staked her body in a tournament to make large amounts of money.

But in this game she finds herself captured by a malicious bunny girl and forced to fight for freedom in a seedy underground fighting arena. Loser gets fucked rules. Only the winners go free.
Link:
Thread: Risky's Card Battle

Risky's Dice Battle

Info: Risky's Dice Battle is a simple game about Risky, a gaming obsessed gambler who stakes her body against a large sum of money in a Dice game tournament.

The tournament available only to women is being ran by three cute beastgirls, the one who advances the the finals gets the right to challenge them for a big stack of gold, but if they lose at that point, they belong to the girls...
Link:
Thread: Risky's Dice Battle

Science Girl

Info: A simple erotic sidescrolling action game.

The experiments have broken out of confinement, help the pretty scientist escape the lab. Time your guards carefully to avoid the various enemies.
Link:
Thread: Science Girl

SD Quest

Info: SD Quest is a small rpg about two girls escaping a dungeon, they were taken from different worlds to be turned into sex slaves.

Now they have to team up to escape.
Link:
Thread: SD Quest

The Trade

Info: You awake shackled to a stony dungeon wall.
A demon girl offers you a deal. Give her part of your soul in exchange for the power to escape.
This is a simple puzzle platformer with various sex scenes for losing.
Link:
Thread: The Trade

Witch's Dungeon Lab

Info: Witch's Dungeon Lab is a simple puzzle action game starring Kana, A member of the Royal Guard sent to investigate a magical research facility and retrieve a powerful artifact. Upon arrival however she is dropped into the basement and taunted by Malice the Witch.

Now she must evade the experiments and solve puzzles to find the exit.
Link:
Thread: Witch's Dungeon Lab

Last edited:

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sunsetriders7 has a patreon game going on

"Here's a promo for the DCAU game I've been working on. This one is an actual game unlike Bend or Break which was more of a test that ending up becoming what it was. It's largely based on Akabur's style of game with generating money being the main focus. I wanted mine to be more about unlocking content, events and characters. Also heroines are the main way of generating money but you can get villains to pull off heists for bonus cash and items. Everything you do generates threat and heists especially will bring the wraith of Justice League. I just wanted a lot of variety and things to do so you're not just stuck grinding. There's over 50 characters now and probably be around 70 by the time it's done. There will be a lot of easter eggs and secret characters, events, scenes, etc. The superpowers you give yourself, your choice of henchwoman, items and everything will have different effects on how things go.

I'll make special versions for Patreon, since everyone supporting me there is pretty much funding the game, comics, and everything I do. Everyone in the $20 bracket will get access to info first, but it will also filter down through Patreon and eventually just out to the public. Also you'll get to see the game develop as it goes along. I'll try to release dev builds every 2-3 weeks, depending on how much gets done. Your feedback and playtesting will
really help me polish the game when I get to that point. I'd also like to support it down the line with expansions and extra content.

I want to thank everyone supporting me on Patreon which are really allowing this game to exist. All the money I get massively impacts how much I content I can work on week to week. I'm really grateful to how generous everyone has been and how successful it has been so far! It might not be so far off that I can quit my day job and focus on this, then I think I can really take on some exciting projects!

Right now I've only been working on this game less than a month but I'd like to push for it being released as in three months. This is pretty crazy deadline but I'll see how it goes. The one drawback to games especially is it's hard to set a timeline to get things completed. Once the game is functioning, hopefully in a couple weeks, I'll start on the events and content. I'd like it to just be exploding with content but I'll have to see just how much I can get done. As a single person it is a massive scale of a game compared to Bend or Break. I think BoB has 5 backgrounds in it, this game already has well over 100.

I'm excited to be working on a game which I've always had a dream of making a really good one. It will take a lot of time and work but I really want to thank everyone supporting me for making it possible in the first place!"

which I feel like I'm advertising for this guy, but if you read the quote SSR7 made Bend or Break game so I don't think its just all smoke and says that he will try to get this project done in three months which is doubtful but would impress the fuck out of most people here

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sunsetriders7 has a patreon game going on

"Here's a promo for the DCAU game I've been working on. This one is an actual game unlike Bend or Break which was more of a test that ending up becoming what it was. It's largely based on Akabur's style of game with generating money being the main focus. I wanted mine to be more about unlocking content, events and characters. Also heroines are the main way of generating money but you can get villains to pull off heists for bonus cash and items. Everything you do generates threat and heists especially will bring the wraith of Justice League. I just wanted a lot of variety and things to do so you're not just stuck grinding. There's over 50 characters now and probably be around 70 by the time it's done. There will be a lot of easter eggs and secret characters, events, scenes, etc. The superpowers you give yourself, your choice of henchwoman, items and everything will have different effects on how things go.

I'll make special versions for Patreon, since everyone supporting me there is pretty much funding the game, comics, and everything I do. Everyone in the $20 bracket will get access to info first, but it will also filter down through Patreon and eventually just out to the public. Also you'll get to see the game develop as it goes along. I'll try to release dev builds every 2-3 weeks, depending on how much gets done. Your feedback and playtesting will
really help me polish the game when I get to that point. I'd also like to support it down the line with expansions and extra content.

I want to thank everyone supporting me on Patreon which are really allowing this game to exist. All the money I get massively impacts how much I content I can work on week to week. I'm really grateful to how generous everyone has been and how successful it has been so far! It might not be so far off that I can quit my day job and focus on this, then I think I can really take on some exciting projects!

Right now I've only been working on this game less than a month but I'd like to push for it being released as in three months. This is pretty crazy deadline but I'll see how it goes. The one drawback to games especially is it's hard to set a timeline to get things completed. Once the game is functioning, hopefully in a couple weeks, I'll start on the events and content. I'd like it to just be exploding with content but I'll have to see just how much I can get done. As a single person it is a massive scale of a game compared to Bend or Break. I think BoB has 5 backgrounds in it, this game already has well over 100.

I'm excited to be working on a game which I've always had a dream of making a really good one. It will take a lot of time and work but I really want to thank everyone supporting me for making it possible in the first place!"

which I feel like I'm advertising for this guy, but if you read the quote SSR7 made Bend or Break game so I don't think its just all smoke and says that he will try to get this project done in three months which is doubtful but would impress the fuck out of most people here
Oh myyyyyy.

Yes, I love it, you mimic the art form well. I am all for more game like princess trainer and hentai high+. Simple but in depth menu based type game, what I like to call the western visual novel.

WTF I thought you were on the list, weird. I will rectify that.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [8/3] Comprehensive patreon list

I was wondering if we could ask someone to make this into a sticky?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's another one:

It's free to the masses, but for some reason you gotta dig for the creators website which offers the download link t the game

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is a new one :)
How do you guys find new nsfw patreons btw?

Blogs and other outlets? Ive only found 2 and they were from other forums.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check this one

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I usually find them by looking at different patreon members support list, some people are supporting upwards off 50 or so different patreons. Most of them overlap, but once in awhile you get a few that you've never heard about or seen.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, in this case, it's our Patreon :p

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got a few more to add, just been kinda holding it off because I thought I would get more, and I did, so ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.