What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Made it in the ~500th bracket on my 1st event with meh decks. Not too bad I guess.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So just cleared my first girl and huh, didn't work quite like I expected. So apparently you clear the levels get a stat boost for the clear...and then you can level up with lessons on top of that to the new higher level.

I kinda thought you just used the clear trainer and you got the +30ish points and your level went up and that was it.

Edit: On getting new high rarity cards Ultra-high-class brothel (Girl must be >lv30, gives trainer card and chance for silver ticket) definitely seems like the go to choice. Now I see why so many people have Legends and Ultimate cards. Picked up another legend today with the silver tickets and pulled my first Ultimate with one of the gold tickets I got from the event dailies.

Last edited:

gimmick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished 112th with only having 1 Legendary in all of my decks. The gatcha gods are not kind to me alas.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finished #8. Got five diamond tickets from event, so i have lots of cards to level up, but i really lack Trainers. Is there any way to get trainer tickets btw?

And about Oil Magnate assignment:

1L lvl 90
Does it need to be with max affection? Because my lvl 90 legendary won't give 100%.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, you need max affection and max level for that assignment.

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished #8. Got five diamond tickets from event, so i have lots of cards to level up, but i really lack Trainers. Is there any way to get trainer tickets btw?
Trainer tickets usually come with purchasing stuff. They were given out as part of the gacha step ups. You can also get them as part of item bundle purchases. I think the 30 and 50 dollar bundle for stamina gives them.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a new type of mission now.

A lady card or a good boost of affection each time and a basic trainer for the end of the first part. By exemple 3 energy / 4 exp / 10 affection bonus.

However it seems really short.

Some new C card too.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The quest descriptions says it resets daily.

It's quite short overall. Boosted xp, affection, eros, some new C cards (almost every advance seems to get you something), a free trainer, and at the end you get an R card or better (I got a UR, actually :p).

It's a neat event, imo.

Last edited:

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to come back to previous areas when all missions are done ?

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is it possible to come back to previous areas when all missions are done ?
Click the 'Select Area' button to the top right.

Last edited:

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've not done the last area. But it was just to know if i could come back on previous area when i will clear the 13th mission.

So it seems good.

Anyway i've got almost each girl two times. They are good but not perfect for training. Cost of 3/4 is not very valuable.

Last edited:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Interesting daily missions might actually use my energy now...though I still don't want to level much oh well.

Looks like ton of new common girls that I haven't seen yet with a few old.

But that normal mission count 111/456.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh it looks like the daily missions are gone now. Looks like they are getting ready for another event. Got rank 39 in the event, but looks like since this is a teen event I might do even better. Most of my leveled cards are teens so that probably will help.

Bleh was kind of hoping to get a teen daily since I really want to level my teen cards. Have that teen legendary that I want to level. Oh well at least I have a stockpile of half stamanins. Hope to gather maybe 30 before the event starts.

Anyway how are you guys doing on puzzles anyway? I can't seem to finish mine anymore. Everyone seems to have either really high defense or WTF strong cards. Then again I did place most of my stat points into stamina. Have like 220 stamina right now (probably the only reason why I was doing so well in the events).

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well. Today's mission is .... interesting.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm very stamina intensive once you get to stage 3, but wow so many trainer cards. Just got 9 of the normal trainer cards, and waiting on more stamina for going past stage 3.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm really liking the changes with the daily missions and affection gain, don't have to worry so much about my level taking me out of a pvp range I can acutally beat people in to raise affection on my cards.

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm very stamina intensive once you get to stage 3, but wow so many trainer cards. Just got 9 of the normal trainer cards, and waiting on more stamina for going past stage 3.
Good luck with that stage 4 is 20 stamina per attempt. It has the same rewards as stage 3 so I figure I am just going to farm 3 for the mid tier trainers.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp stage 5 is 30 stamina and can drop veteran trainers. Pretty decent drop rates here, but the cost is really high. The boss dropped a veteran trainer for me too. Well that was 10 half staminans and a level up that I just used to finish this up. Probably will farm the last stage since these stages reset if I read right each week.

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are Veteren Trainers the same level of improvement that Mid Level ones are over basic? I have never had one before but for example Mid level trainers seem to give about 6x the experience of a base level one. So do Veteran trainers give 6x over a Mid Level? If so then maybe its worth it to go all the way.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I remember right vet trainers give double the exp as mid level trainers. Think someone posted their vet trainers usage earlier in the thread. Might do more trainer farming later on today to double check (already used all my trainers).