What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [Hnyarly] Sex Realm (Work in Progress)

stking

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Realm (Work in Progress)

Thanks for the link and tip and I'll do that for the next update when it comes out as well. :D

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is really looking good. only thing I would say would be nice to see is like a rune of return instead of game over part. she should always wake up in the bed or in later safe/save spots. with the thoughts of what happen to her and over time she'll start enjoying it. its just a idea if no save and load were to get added in.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK, i don't really know which of these topics to use (which would be the one Nyarly checks on a regular basis), but oh, what the heck.

New version up, with a couple of new ideas and some bugs killed. Nyarly said 2 new H-scenes were introduced, plus a rape scene featuring a new enemy (nothing much: tentacle to the face). Yet to find the scenes though.

As for the bugs (again, hope she reads this), I found out why items disappear from the inventory. Apparently when you press Z in the inventory, the "sell" option activates regardless of whether you're actually shopping at the moment or not. My guess it's a bug - it's not very irritating though, once you get used to it. It could spare some time walking around to sell things. Once limited inventory size becomes a factor, that is.

Oh, and the blackout I mentioned in the WIP section happens not only after being defeated by rats, but also when going to sleep. It's important because the rat-ko was fixed, the sleep was not.

Last edited:

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, I was checking on it, it's nice to see you are giving us the benefits of befriending another talented artist.
Are you talking about me? :O

this is really looking good. only thing I would say would be nice to see is like a rune of return instead of game over part. she should always wake up in the bed or in later safe/save spots. with the thoughts of what happen to her and over time she'll start enjoying it. its just a idea if no save and load were to get added in.
I'll add the save option to the next release. Or even before. xD

OK, i don't really know which of these topics to use (which would be the one Nyarly checks on a regular basis), but oh, what the heck.
I check both.
xD

New version up, with a couple of new ideas and some bugs killed. Nyarly said 2 new H-scenes were introduced, plus a rape scene featuring a new enemy (nothing much: tentacle to the face). Yet to find the scenes though.
Actually, 1 rape scene and 1 other... not really difficult to find.

As for the bugs (again, hope she reads this), I found out why items disappear from the inventory. Apparently when you press Z in the inventory, the "sell" option activates regardless of whether you're actually shopping at the moment or not. My guess it's a bug - it's not very irritating though, once you get used to it. It could spare some time walking around to sell things. Once limited inventory size becomes a factor, that is.
Fixed :D

Oh, and the blackout I mentioned in the WIP section happens not only after being defeated by rats, but also when going to sleep. It's important because the rat-ko was fixed, the sleep was not.
Sorry, I forgot to fix it in the rat-ko too... :p
Now it's fixed. :)
Thanks for testing.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sex Realm....

Right now...too much realm, not enough sex. :eek:

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sex Realm....

Right now...too much realm, not enough sex. :eek:
Well, at least it has double H-events than the previous version.
xD

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, just take your time.
I am sure this game will turn out pretty neat :)

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am sure this game will turn out pretty neat :)
I hope you like the v0.377 mini-update. Just minor features added (as the load/save options).
:)

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there was an update but the download links on his site or down any ideas?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there was an update but the download links on his site or down any ideas?
If I remember correctly, he lost interest and put development of this game on hold months ago to work on a new game.

Edit: He actually resumed working on it, never mind then.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks, i await the next update faithully, this and unholy sanctuary are so far my 2 favorites

Caffeinated

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like this has gotten an update for any interested. Downloading latest atm to confirm

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i remember this game i played a version of it a few years back dont know how big it was but it was pretty neat

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like this has gotten an update for any interested. Downloading latest atm to confirm
It's not a game update. It's only a post about the game progressing. Honestly, we are still far from a game update. I'd like to add another NPC, 2-3 new enemies, 3 new quests and a new zone before releasing a new update.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not a game update. It's only a post about the game progressing. Honestly, we are still far from a game update. I'd like to add another NPC, 2-3 new enemies, 3 new quests and a new zone before releasing a new update.
WOW! you are alive i thinked that you stopped working on your games :p

Xkaxleg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's great to see you're back ... erm, still here, Hnyarly!

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need more than 2 saves. :(

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can buy two from the elf merchant, and there's one in the wizard's house. I agree it's a bit sparse, though. It would also help if enemies dropped gold, because as it is, you'll never be able to afford the clothes the elf sells, or anything else. You only get maybe 10 from chests, and they don't respawn.

Edit: Otherwise, it's a pretty good game. Nice character design and animations, though walking vertically is slow and combat is pretty bad since it's so hard for you to tell if you're going to hit something, and it mostly consists of trying to get an enemy trapped against the wall so you can stunlock it.

Last edited:

Vraid

Reputation score

Hey guys, just to let you know that the game is being worked on again. Link on first page is still valid. :)

Reactions: XSI