What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Hmm, this doesn't work for me. I let them kill my party and I have GAME OVER screen each time. What is your standing and version of the pics?
I've tested it on the western version, using an all-good character. I'm not sure if it matters, but Farah has a red heart.

I don't know why it won't work for some of you. The pictures show up fine for me in the art gallery, in between the inn scene and that bit with the minotaurs.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tested it on the western version, using an all-good character. I'm not sure if it matters, but Farah has a red heart.

I don't know why it won't work for some of you. The pictures show up fine for me in the art gallery, in between the inn scene and that bit with the minotaurs.
I got it first time as well. I have 1 corrupted decision, but Farah does also have a red heart. That might be it.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also have it on good authority that the following is a list of the cg scenes;
- Opala and Milana
- Farah at the Inn
- Osira and Bastohrral
- Osira, Opala and Minotaurs
- Opala and Minotaur
- Farah in Rockguard
- Farah and the purple unicorn things
- Farah and Gabe
- Velvetta and the Zombies
- One unknown, probably the blue trolls in the picture uploaded earlier.

I was not told whether some cg scenes are only for Eastern and some only for Western, therefore I'mma assume that both can get all of them. If ya need any help for any of those mentioned above (except the last one) reply or pm me.

Also, is anyone knows, what is the ancient sanctuary about?

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wait, what? which one is the 'talk to animals' in? I must have missed that one!
The Gnome town, if you've made it past the gate into the Northern area take a right and head down to the Azure Falls. Go through there and then follow the road once you're in the world map again.

tuli85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't lock the zombiescene in eastern version.
there are just two opinions "rescue" and "leave"

i'd also try the scenes with the unicorns, but there ist just the normal game over screen....

maybe someone can upload da savedata of the eastern version? :)

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it looks like this scene is only for Western version :(
Actually, I don't have any option which leads to the scene with duchess and zombies either. If anyone get it in eastern version?

By the way, if anybody have found something interesting in bordello in Aiden? One of the guys inside says that they have something special for loyal customers ^^ I've tried to re-enter 10 times or so, but still nothing.

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright playing around with the switch tags it seems that the zombie scene, horse scene and Osira/Opala and minotaurs are western only. Also for the Farah love scene west gets a different art depending on whether you pick face/breast/out but east gets only one generic one.

East only seems to be that blue ogre scene
I just downloaded the editor right now so i might not have all the stuff and may be missing some

Last edited:

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it looks like this scene is only for Western version :(
Actually, I don't have any option which leads to the scene with duchess and zombies either. If anyone get it in eastern version?

By the way, if anybody have found something interesting in bordello in Aiden? One of the guys inside says that they have something special for loyal customers ^^ I've tried to re-enter 10 times or so, but still nothing.
^^ Seconded. What is the point of Madam Sonya's place? Or will it come in to play in episode II?

tuli85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what kind of editor? and where can i get it?

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what kind of editor? and where can i get it?
If you just want to check the CG you can't extract it with the program bellow. It will extract all the content on the rgssad file.

On another matter from th cg list above i'm missing the
-farah+gabe
-blue trolls
I'm playing on the western version so can i still get them?

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you just want to check the CG you can't extract it with the program bellow. It will extract all the content on the rgssad file.

-farah+gabe
-blue trolls
yeah gabe scene is also in west. not sure if you can get the blue troll.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-farah+gabe
-blue trolls
Dunno 'bout the trolls, but definitely Gabe. All you have to do is go to the Greystone Ruins, move on from them (as if towards Rockguard or whatever it is) BUT at the point where two different paths are (this is BEFORE you reach Rockguard), go to the left. Continue and eventually you should come to a house (can't remember if there are any side roads on the way).

When you reach it, go into the house and downstairs - Gabe is there. Have a conversation. Then leave the house, and go back. Have another conversation. Then leave the area of the house, come back, and have another conversation (as long as the other girl - part of convo 2 - is gone).

In this third conversation, just agree with Farah on everything where it is possible to do so. It doesn't affect good/bad choices, and Farah WANTS it. BIG TIME. So just go with every decision that would lead to them having sex. Save beforehand so that - if it doesn't work - you can try again.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dunno 'bout the trolls, but definitely Gabe. All you have to do is go to the Greystone Ruins, move on from them (as if towards Rockguard or whatever it is) BUT at the point where two different paths are (this is BEFORE you reach Rockguard), go to the left. Continue and eventually you should come to a house (can't remember if there are any side roads on the way).

When you reach it, go into the house and downstairs - Gabe is there. Have a conversation. Then leave the house, and go back. Have another conversation. Then leave the area of the house, come back, and have another conversation (as long as the other girl - part of convo 2 - is gone).

In this third conversation, just agree with Farah on everything where it is possible to do so. It doesn't affect good/bad choices, and Farah WANTS it. BIG TIME. So just go with every decision that would lead to them having sex. Save beforehand so that - if it doesn't work - you can try again.
And make sure you have 5K gold. It's not a whole lot at the endgame, but if you just spend a lot upgrading your mansion it could come as a bit of a surprise.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

...go to the left.
Thanks for the help.

Just a correction it's through the right path to the place where the bridge was broken (didn't notice it was already repaired by now). After the bridge its the first path north and you're there.

joneleth

Reputation score

I can't get rid of the cat girl in Gabe's house. It seems he needs a pencil to draw her picture. Does anyone know where to find it? It doesn't appear to be anywhere in/around the house.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't get rid of the cat girl in Gabe's house. It seems he needs a pencil to draw her picture. Does anyone know where to find it? It doesn't appear to be anywhere in/around the house.
just go few screens away. I went to the east end of the route and then back and had a scene with Gabe.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know where the squirrel is located for the Alchemist's second potion?

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where the squirrel is located for the Alchemist's second potion?
you don't need squirell for second potion. you need:
grey mouse - Greystone ruins
shadow rabbit - dedclaw pass or echo forest
silver toad - azureus falls

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

blue troll on the picture looks like a Giga Brutus (Giga Plump boss) which can be found in the Temple of Moon. unfortunately, I can't check it because I've already killed all of them and they do not want to respawn :mad:

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is there any way to get access to castle conquest (to get the key), and/or any way to get latex to join? After the breeding ground quest there doesnt appear to be any follow up quest to save any of the women thus not getting latex to join you, all you get is latex telling you that something needs to be done against the abductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.