What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

Can someone please help me with the install on this game? I don't think I'm having trouble with the .url files, but it seems like I install it and it's still unplayable. I open st_menu, choose the top option, choose a directory, and go through the prompts, but after I do that, when I open st_menu again, it still has the same options. If I open the exe with the blue icon, I get an error message in Japanese that does NOT mention url files.

I've included screenshots of st_menu with greyed out options and the error that pops up when I try to open the other executable.

Any help will be rewarded with rep, although I forewarn you, I'm kind of stupid, so you might have to go all the way to making a step-by-step image guide of the install process =P
It will have installed a desktop icon, use it to play the game, or try an entry in your start menu. This links to a completely different exe file

cmacleod42

Reputation score

*last edit i swear* sorry for anyone who noticed my other ones

ok here's what I got so far after reloading an old save before defeating the 3rd castle boss. I went into the 3rd castle, cleared out a fair bit and got the next armour piece, didn't kill the boss and went back into the 3rd 'training' area.

Where I met 'kobold leader' Ignore the stuff i had before, anyway - after talking to this guy, leave the area and then reload it and talk to another guy (white ogre thing) - no need to reload the area you can just walk around and find the other guys - should find a red ogre and then a yellow ogre.

Now this is where im stumped - i assumed the yellow ogre was the last thing and then went and did the 3rd castle boss and tried both options after defeating it and nothing changed as far as i could tell. so this is what the yellow ogre says:

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
I have heard the story from the auger load . But , we also do not want to be in the implications and that monastery .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
There unexpected trivial and Na protect rigid hospital itself chemistry 's bad and big frame like ours , but not昧physician protect arsenide me who was fully trained .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
Are we , can do better tell me if it is wanted to know whether per cent Lord et al. "Woman WaruHiroshi "
Na 's that also appears in a dream So .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle

Is Kago絡this way and that by day , frustrated by a continuation of the day and appeared to in a dream at night
Despite Jin and N. Murrell over and want one , it is watered down Jin literally
's .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle

Still so one does not exist , who can fight "Woman WaruHiroshi " Hitoshi that the presence
Did not .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
Us ? That's the first time in Russia , such as know totally exchange with poor self-
Race got the power of amorphous and play .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
And not to be fully say that as being Mishi~tsu , but I'm not double-talk , which is not be fully known as strange . It 's a presence that refers us , with me Lol

tweaked the translation the best i could.

im really getting over the dead ends in this game and how you can't progress.

ok i got a little bit more, after the yellow ogre, i cleared the 3rd training area then went and attacked/raped a town. Then when i went back into the main characters 'base' i clicked on that statue thing and it did a screen and text, then clicked on the assistant and she said something. Went back to the 3rd castle and there was another item in the hidden path, which ended up being another monster girl.

So far I've tried defeating the 3rd boss again and she changes into that new monster, but nothing happens after no matter what choice i choose from the assistant after. right now im trying to find something new after finding the new monster girl item and before defeating the 3rd boss.
I have the same issue, defeated the boss in the convent tried answering either response to my assistant and nothing, cannot find anything more to do.

I did see a CG set on e-hentai.org and there are no new boss images in that CG set, or towns people, a few monster girls I have not had a 'drop' for yet.

so it is possible there is nothing more to do yet.

By the way, are you using a text hooker for the translations? I could not get Translation Aggregator to hook text successfully. If you can let me knowe how to do I woud appresiate it.

Last edited:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way, are you using a text hooker for the translations? I could not get Translation Aggregator to hook text successfully. If you can let me knowe how to do I woud appresiate it.
I'm basically taking screenshots of the text, putting it together in paint and trimming away anything uneccesary and then uploading it to

Then I google translate that text - using a online jap keyboard or other references to fix it up as much as I can. I haven't made a lick of sense out of it though so I've just been doing trial and error.

I kind of think that the 3rd castle is the end of the game or something.... cause apart from what I've found, nothing new is happening before/after that 3rd boss, i could be wrong but i can't be bothered anymore - just going to let the character walk around and collect whatever other monster girls there might be.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I'm basically taking screenshots of the text, putting it together in paint and trimming away anything uneccesary and then uploading it to

Then I google translate that text - using a online jap keyboard or other references to fix it up as much as I can. I haven't made a lick of sense out of it though so I've just been doing trial and error.

I kind of think that the 3rd castle is the end of the game or something.... cause apart from what I've found, nothing new is happening before/after that 3rd boss, i could be wrong but i can't be bothered anymore - just going to let the character walk around and collect whatever other monster girls there might be.
I am pretty sure that is all for now, as I mentioned the CG set is complete except for a few monster girls. I suspect the other clickable locations are places for the next version.

If anyone can find how to proceed please let us know, thanks.

LostCause

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

change the htm name like millions times

and still can't installl

This game is fxxking annoying

sorry for the rudeness but I'm totally out of it :mad:

LostCause

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

turn out that I have to delete the .htm part

damn it

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't find the boss in the second castle :/. I'm like lvl 20 now.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I can't find the boss in the second castle :/. I'm like lvl 20 now.
You need to talk to several people, to get the boss to appear, it has been discussed opreviously here, but notably
a) the various goblins in the second hunting area, the peron in the house in the first hunting area, and then find a pair of items in the second area.

Also you need to talk to your assistant.

See the previous posts for details

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seems I have the same bug. Although in my case the one chest at the end of the wooden path is there but the one in the swamp doesn't exist...
I have the same issue, the chest is there but nothing to walk on.

Does anyone have a save they can upload?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the same issue, the chest is there but nothing to walk on.

Does anyone have a save they can upload?
u need this more, patch v1.04

BTW this game say play time is 2 week, is this game so long? or this game fix bug need 2 week? web say now only can play to 3rd castle, if 4th need wait updata

Last edited:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game wouldve been great if I wouldnt have gotten stuck so many times without knowing what to do. :/
Then all the CG's and other images popped up on E-hentai.. and I ruined the game for myself. Ah well.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

BTW this game say play time is 2 week, is this game so long? or this game fix bug need 2 week? web say now only can play to 3rd castle, if 4th need wait updata
Certianly is not 2 weeks, I played all the current content in less than a day. While I did not get all monster girls (I am not a person who enjoys grinding much)

twigggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was mention of a merchant in the hunting grounds, where exactly is it?

Edit: nvm, apparently you click on the assistant's *face* to communicate, this seems to have made it appear.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thanks for the link for the patch.

For others: just extract the archive into the installed location for your game installation

Also on the current content, from the manufactureres blog
The has been recorded in Ver1.0 of release version, it is up to Seikyo monastery Cheats third base. Update of the new Mont daughter and fourth base is scheduled to be in December.
So current content is to the 3rd castle (the Convent) and a patch will be released in December adding the next castle and more monster girls.

IMPORTANT:
keep a save game from before completing the 3rd castle!!!!!!
THey talk about how each boos gives a special monster girl, and there was from castle 1 and 2. Castle 3 did not give a special one, but a standard medusa type you can find otherwise. So it is possible there will be a different one once the new patch is released.

Flozorn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here...Try this...tell me if that save works
Sorry but for me it isn't working.

Anyone else has a save file to share?

Thankies

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IMPORTANT:
keep a save game from before completing the 3rd castle!!!!!!
THey talk about how each boos gives a special monster girl, and there was from castle 1 and 2. Castle 3 did not give a special one, but a standard medusa type you can find otherwise. So it is possible there will be a different one once the new patch is released.
If you followed my post back a bit talking about seeing the kobolds/ogres in the 3rd 'training' area before the 3rd boss you can get the special monster girl like I have.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm getting white boxes where some CG are supposed to be, and setting window transparency to max cause them to turn into white boxes.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It will have installed a desktop icon, use it to play the game, or try an entry in your start menu. This links to a completely different exe file
Thanks for trying to help. Turns out I really am just stupid, I was getting the borked htm files and didn't realize it.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Um just to check is the second boss supposed to change into a cyclops?

Status
Not open for further replies.