What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I figure rather than bumping the Nanocrisis thread every time the guy posts an update of HOTB, why not just give HOTB its own thread?

Whats HOTB?

Hounds of the Blade is a ryona themed side scroller that has a lot of hack and slash action and monsters. The gameplay is pretty much a lot like Nanocris except the lead has a sword rather than a gun, and the graphics are a bit nicer looking.

Update: The HOTB site is back after going south the other day. So one can now find the latest version of the game via the site which is still at....

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

I was wondering when someone would do this. Nice one. :p

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well what i understood from the couple of last posts the author renamed the game from hound of blade to hounds of the blade so it would be more proper english. and that the robo character would be second playable one.

the latest image showing the centipedes and the slight bulge shot my expectations on the game through the roof, now and i really am hopin that particular pose would go into the game itself.

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It sounds like I wasn't the only one who said that "hound of blade" sounded like ghetto english. Hounds of the Blade is far more proper and hopefully he'll stick with that title. As for the game itself, if he actually follows through and at least creates 3-4 levels, this game will blow Nanocrisis away.

Reputation score

hope that these little critters work like the Flies. i want to see more preg/birth

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It sounds like I wasn't the only one who said that "hound of blade" sounded like ghetto english. Hounds of the Blade is far more proper and hopefully he'll stick with that title. As for the game itself, if he actually follows through and at least creates 3-4 levels, this game will blow Nanocrisis away.
I certainly hope that this game will blow Nanocrisis away. It has a ton of potential, which will be delivered in due time. I'm actually a little sad that the developer halted on Nanocrisis. Nanocrisis was pretty well constructed and had tons of room for expansion. But well, HOTB seems to be starting anew with Nanocrisis' successful points in mind, so I guess I'm still satisfied.

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not to be stupid, but whats the password for the download? I haven't seen it posted anywhere.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to be stupid, but whats the password for the download? I haven't seen it posted anywhere.
Try Ctrl + F for パスワード

(that's katakana for "password")

if you still fail at that, I ain't helping more

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try Ctrl + F for パスワード

(that's katakana for "password")

if you still fail at that, I ain't helping more
This is what I found after chrome translated the page:
In his next trial password Erotic: Inui "URL"...
Does the password need to be in katakana? I've tried Inui, Erotic, and password. None of these work, what's the password?

EDIT: It turns out the translator in chrome also corrects spelling and grammar with the language. Password is: "inui"

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's two boxes when you try to download right, the captcha and the password bar. Try switching what you put in for each.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

It is still the old testgame (only 1 enemy) and as for the download.

1. field is the pw: inui
and in the 2. you need to input the capture on the right side.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The guy said that there will be a new version after finishing stage 1... and in another post he mentioned that its almost finished. So there should be soon an update.

Pt-ach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant download this game, can anyone pls upload to Megaupload and post the link?

Thanks.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

The guy said that there will be a new version after finishing stage 1... and in another post he mentioned that its almost finished. So there should be soon an update.
Yeah on the 30. they want to upload the new testversion, still some more days.
There are also other games released on the 30. maybe because Halloween is around the corner.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah everyone want to rest on Halloween.

BTW... they? I thought its a solo project.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly didn't play Nanocrisis too much(Stopped playing before the dogs got added in), but I'm loving how fluid the animations are in the game so far.

wazzup

Reputation score

I honestly didn't play Nanocrisis too much(Stopped playing before the dogs got added in), but I'm loving how fluid the animations are in the game so far.
What! You should try out the special stage. It is slightly on the heavy side for hentai (insect, birthing), but I found it to be great.

HOTB looks too be very solid. I'm curious how the weapon upgrades will work though. Damage, range, attack speed? Hell it would be cool to block bullets like a Jedi Maestro.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What! You should try out the special stage. It is slightly on the heavy side for hentai (insect, birthing), but I found it to be great.

HOTB looks too be very solid. I'm curious how the weapon upgrades will work though. Damage, range, attack speed? Hell it would be cool to block bullets like a Jedi Maestro.
not 100% what you meant by blocking bullets but, atleast on the current version you could press towards the enemy while meleeing -> reflect all bullets while you would close in on him for the kill.

hell you can even just stand there and keep melee reflecting all the bullets. no they wont go back and hurt the enemy though

wazzup

Reputation score

not 100% what you meant by blocking bullets but, atleast on the current version you could press towards the enemy while meleeing -> reflect all bullets while you would close in on him for the kill.

hell you can even just stand there and keep melee reflecting all the bullets. no they wont go back and hurt the enemy though
Fuck me. I tried reflecting the bullets with her body (aka run towards the enemy. I wanted her to get raped anyway). Didn't know you can block the bullets with the sword.

Elektronick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help i have a problem in this game! it writes to me
"cannot read the game file" anybody kknow what can help?
sorry for bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.