What's new

ACT Abandoned [Action]Chinpoman!!!

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I'm here to promote my game Chinpoman action platformer game you can grab the demo from link on my signature:D any suggession would be nice. feel free to ask question.:)

my blog here : Chinpoman.blogspot.com sorry i dont have enough post to attach links.

2/9/2014 Update
: Demo ver 1.0.0.3 easier version freezing fixed. if it lag, try closing other program.

window :
osx :

19/2/2015 Update
: I'm gathering an idea for my new game! Please go to page 6
:):eek:

Sample of picture of new game

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Action]Chinpoman!!!

I think you got a very decent game here , it's quirky, funny and challenging and I really liked swinging with my cock saber very much,I don't get to type or say that often.
If Suda 51 made a hentai game, this would probably be very close to what I'd be like.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems legit. Checking it out.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm no good with pitfalls of instant doom. But I wish u the best and I won't play cuz I haz butterfingers.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you got a very decent game here , it's quirky, funny and challenging and I really liked swinging with my cock saber very much,I don't get to type or say that often.
If Suda 51 made a hentai game, this would probably be very close to what I'd be like.
:DS If it's Suda 51's he would make cock saber go on fire with customizable head and ball sack. hah hah.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Being I have signatures and avatars disabled, why dont you actually say what your site is?

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Being I have signatures and avatars disabled, why dont you actually say what your site is?
sorry,I just register so can't post link I will try edit my fist post.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried it. Ragequit it after the 3rd skeleton. Still pretty good for a demo.

Pros
Controls are responsive which is rare in games nowadays.
Animations are nice.
Gameplay is fun for the first 5 seconds of not getting barraged by arrows.
Actually says the controls in the game. (You'd be surprised of how many games that fail to do this.)

Cons
No learning curve at all.
Archers deal too much damage and take too many hits.
The walls make it a tedious chore to kill the archers. (Honestly ruins the fun of the game.)
Game randomly freezes sometimes.

Overall, it's a pretty decent demo, but I definitely won't be buying or playing it later if it keeps its current artificial difficulty. I say artificial because the only difficulty is the walls that block everything.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried it. Ragequit it after the 3rd skeleton. Still pretty good for a demo.

Pros
Controls are responsive which is rare in games nowadays.
Animations are nice.
Gameplay is fun for the first 5 seconds of not getting barraged by arrows.
Actually says the controls in the game. (You'd be surprised of how many games that fail to do this.)

Cons
No learning curve at all.
Archers deal too much damage and take too many hits.
The walls make it a tedious chore to kill the archers. (Honestly ruins the fun of the game.)
Game randomly freezes sometimes.

Overall, it's a pretty decent demo, but I definitely won't be buying or playing it later if it keeps its current artificial difficulty. I say artificial because the only difficulty is the walls that block everything.
Thanks for your feedback, I get most of your suggestion but please explain more about wall difficaluty.
-about the randomly freeze thing can u give me your pc spec.? It would really help me. Thankyou

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Are there any tits here? I ragequit as well. Music was good

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any tits here? I ragequit as well. Music was good
In the demo when you get to boss you'll die and see tits. but In full game you have to win.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Fair enough. It's a little too difficult for my taste. Good luck with your game sir

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First I must say that a fucking loved that intro screen that was pure awesomeness. As for game play I'm glad I realized you can actually break the arrows with your sword which make things a hell of a lot easier. However, I stopped playing because of random freezes that would happen. The spec's of my computer are:

Motherboard: ASRock M3A770DE
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.40 GHz
GPU: Radeon R9 270, 2 GB
Ram: 8 Gigs

Hope that helps.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While it was pretty much impossible for me to get to the end without cheating (Best I managed was getting to the three archers inside the multi-wall barricade), the ending h-scene at the boss was very nicely done! I'm definitely going to look forward to seeing the other positions and levels once the game is further on in development, hopefully toned back a bit in difficulty in some way. My personal suggestion would be to make the jumping-melee-spin move have a larger hitbox, so it's easier to knock arrows out of the air and less of a crapshoot when trying to approach the archers.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i think the game is good,the animations are great, the controls are responsive and the concept in general is pretty cool, BUT, the level you present is not very well designed.

-jumping arrows requires you to lightly tap the space bar, because at mid/full height you get hit unless using aircock attack, the hitbox doesn't fit the character, since the arrow touches my foot, yet a little above my head is a danger zone.

-to kill most of the skeletons you will need to tap space/shoot one sperm bullet, then tap space/aircock attack to break arrows, which is actually not that hard to do, but it is a chore instead of fun because the shot hits too little... example

final part of the level input (yes i got to the end): (jump x/jump z) * 100

-the last cluster of big skeletons can't be beaten without taking a hit, they break free of the stunlock when they combine, so you have to go into them to kill them fast. Not a great incentive since they appear at the final part of the level.

-the skeletons keep firing arrows regardless of distance traveled, this makes the game harder (which is totally fine by me) but it would make sense for them to stop after a set distance (it also lightens the burden of the loading of objects if that is the cause for the freezes)

-the game freezes for a couple seconds

-the walls pervent any close quarters engage, unless you want to get hit on purpose, since max jump distance wont let you jump over the wall and a skeleton, you end up landing on the enemy, thus forcing you to use the jump z/jump x to not get hit

suggestions:

-place walls further away from the enemy, that encourages you to jump z over the arrows and land in front of the enemy to cock him down.

-resize the hitbox of the character during jump z. it happens when destroying an arrow above you... the arrow hits you anyway (despite being shown as destroyed). make the hitbox smaller overall. Since you want to make it difficult at least make it readable by the player how to dodge things and what part of his body is safe.

-big skeletons should take longer to react when you go behind them. so you can actually jump over the final cluster and hit them in the back, a single one isn't hard to take down with sperm shot->walk half a body away from it and hit it when it swings but as said before the last cluster CANNOT be beaten without getting hit.

and that would be it, since the core gameplay is actually pretty solid, i'm sorry if my remarks seem a little harsh.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First I must say that a fucking loved that intro screen that was pure awesomeness. As for game play I'm glad I realized you can actually break the arrows with your sword which make things a hell of a lot easier. However, I stopped playing because of random freezes that would happen. The spec's of my computer are:

Motherboard: ASRock M3A770DE
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.40 GHz
GPU: Radeon R9 270, 2 GB
Ram: 8 Gigs

Hope that helps.
Thank I will look into that

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The preview is extremely fun to watch. I like the "over the top" humerous approach, reminds me of rance's approach.

Obviously, it has some inherent challenges that most "serious" approaches dont have. You always have to keep in mind that your setting is ridiculous. But so far, it looks like you are aware of that and make use of that. Very promising.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i think the game is good,the animations are great, the controls are responsive and the concept in general is pretty cool, BUT, the level you present is not very well designed.

-jumping arrows requires you to lightly tap the space bar, because at mid/full height you get hit unless using aircock attack, the hitbox doesn't fit the character, since the arrow touches my foot, yet a little above my head is a danger zone.

-to kill most of the skeletons you will need to tap space/shoot one sperm bullet, then tap space/aircock attack to break arrows, which is actually not that hard to do, but it is a chore instead of fun because the shot hits too little... example

final part of the level input (yes i got to the end): (jump x/jump z) * 100

-the last cluster of big skeletons can't be beaten without taking a hit, they break free of the stunlock when they combine, so you have to go into them to kill them fast. Not a great incentive since they appear at the final part of the level.

-the skeletons keep firing arrows regardless of distance traveled, this makes the game harder (which is totally fine by me) but it would make sense for them to stop after a set distance (it also lightens the burden of the loading of objects if that is the cause for the freezes)

-the game freezes for a couple seconds

-the walls pervent any close quarters engage, unless you want to get hit on purpose, since max jump distance wont let you jump over the wall and a skeleton, you end up landing on the enemy, thus forcing you to use the jump z/jump x to not get hit

suggestions:

-place walls further away from the enemy, that encourages you to jump z over the arrows and land in front of the enemy to cock him down.

-resize the hitbox of the character during jump z. it happens when destroying an arrow above you... the arrow hits you anyway (despite being shown as destroyed). make the hitbox smaller overall. Since you want to make it difficult at least make it readable by the player how to dodge things and what part of his body is safe.

-big skeletons should take longer to react when you go behind them. so you can actually jump over the final cluster and hit them in the back, a single one isn't hard to take down with sperm shot->walk half a body away from it and hit it when it swings but as said before the last cluster CANNOT be beaten without getting hit.

and that would be it, since the core gameplay is actually pretty solid, i'm sorry if my remarks seem a little harsh.
:)Thank you, your remarks is very constructive. I think base on how a lot of people find it too difficult I will try changing the hitbox as you suggest.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While it was pretty much impossible for me to get to the end without cheating (Best I managed was getting to the three archers inside the multi-wall barricade), the ending h-scene at the boss was very nicely done! I'm definitely going to look forward to seeing the other positions and levels once the game is further on in development, hopefully toned back a bit in difficulty in some way. My personal suggestion would be to make the jumping-melee-spin move have a larger hitbox, so it's easier to knock arrows out of the air and less of a crapshoot when trying to approach the archers.
Thank you,I will see if I can find the right size jumpingslash hitbox.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is sometime freeze

I use Win7 32bit
Gigabyte EP45-UD3L
Intel Core 2 Quad @2,66GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT640
Memory 4GB

Dodging the arrow is hard
Blocking it using sword also hard