What's new

RPG [パルティア教団 ] 薬と魔法のミーリエル (RJ113935)

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

(full game)

new rpg maker game, i think coming up in may (but not sure). the demo tells me this could be a very good game.
excellent artwork. interesting and motivating game design... feels like you're free to do what you want without being pushed into a linear tunnel of events. exploring, fighting, earning money by prostitution. gaining xp for h-skills while doing h-stuff, even when losing a battle. higher h-skills unlock more prostitution scenes for example. clothes destruction. combat system isn't as boring as in most games. didn't have time to try everything in the demo though, seems like the demo ends when certain time has passed or a certain amount of xp was gained.
so far: I LIKE.

it's out.

Last edited by a moderator:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 薬と魔法のミーリエル

I believe some one in the old rpg maker thread said there was a bug to bypass the time too bad it was deleted so does anyone recall who was the one that posted that post?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe some one in the old rpg maker thread said there was a bug to bypass the time too bad it was deleted so does anyone recall who was the one that posted that post?
On the near last day (forgot what day, 5 or 7?), talk to the goat outside your house and select the bottom option I think it was, and it will skip over the day that takes you to the title screen, letting you play forever.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This... this is a good find. I'll reserve my judgment until the full game is released, but I'm damn excited for it regardless.

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the near last day (forgot what day, 5 or 7?), talk to the goat outside your house and select the bottom option I think it was, and it will skip over the day that takes you to the title screen, letting you play forever.
Yeah, it's the 7th day. You have to choose the "wait x amount" option and set it to 99. I think beating the Wind Element boss also prevents the reset as well, but I haven't tried it.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm, somehow my translation aggregator cant really completely translate this game, as the clock on the top left of the screen really disturb the machine, when the clock is not there it translates just fine.

anyone know the extra parameters to add to clear this one?(i tried /xc /kf /ks /c but none fix that)

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hmm, somehow my translation aggregator cant really completely translate this game, as the clock on the top left of the screen really disturb the machine, when the clock is not there it translates just fine.

anyone know the extra parameters to add to clear this one?(i tried /xc /kf /ks /c but none fix that)
Whenever I need to grab extra strings from the hooker, I add /x /v.

Unfortunately, that clock was the bane of my existence as well. For some reason it would hook the text being said sometimes (like during the afternoon), but other times it wouldn't do anything but tell me the time... again.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

mmmm, Elf.
Elves are just humans with long ears, at least in the Japanese media. What's their appeal? Ear fetish? Or are people just attracted to the fact that they're technically "exotic."

OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

and dwarves are just fat midgets being alcoholics. orcs are irate apes...
come on, you can imagine more than that. being "realistic" doesn't make you smile that much.

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice find, seems very good. I'll wait for the full release.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game just got finished, it should be up on dlsite by tomorrow!

Last edited:

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And hopefully someone will have a way to get around that annoying clock messing up the translation.

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

Game just got finished, it should be up on dlsite by tomorrow!
Or you can get it off my site now ^^

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Would rather wait till the end of time. *_*
Found it off another site for now

I kinda like bitshare because you only need to wait about 1min 30sec, and it downloads at over 400K/sec usually (like right now I'm getting a decent 660K/sec)

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks like it can be good.

I love me some elves.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's pretty good so far, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do .. besides kill stuff and fashion WMDs out of their corpses. A bit sad it seems to be mostly GOR, but at least you don't die, just wake up in a hospital. Also no idea how to get another sex scene with the high level fighter guy in the Inn - something about a bath?

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's also on uploaded.net now for those who like that site.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you guys have it already when it isn't out yet?