What's new

RPG RPG Maker (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド RJ111673

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Since people seem to need help getting through this game, but everyone seems to be too scared to start the thread, i will sacrifice myself for the sake of the powerless!

This game contains "Shota" material, thus you can not post, or request, links to the item in discussion. They are easily obtainable through google anyway, so don't make a fool of yourself. This thread is for discussion only.

Phew, with this awesome disclaimer i already feel PG12. o_od

Don't be shy, discuss away!

Last edited by a moderator:

Underdose

Reputation score
Re: (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド

*First Post*

...Gay Shota or Straight Shota? Because I'm not exactly a fan of gay shota.

OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Straight, milf, shota, contain femdom, monstergirls and plenty of funny moments.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could someone tell me a quick walkthrough for this game ? :confused:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No walkthrough until they fix a bug.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No walkthrough until they fix a bug.
You don't need to go to the buggy area, though. I'm still happily playing the game and it works just fine as long as you don't enter that one zone.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, you just have to go to the tower in the first area (reachable be a little log/tree). Was able to do it thanks to Arara.

And now, after going through the mountains and rescuing the dancer, I am stuck again with no where to go.

Last thing I did was talk to the red haired prisoner inside the guarded fortress near the prison.

Dunno what to do now.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How is this game? GOR? Repeatable scenes? Or just H scenes at certain points of the story?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, you just have to go to the tower in the first area (reachable be a little log/tree). Was able to do it thanks to Arara.

And now, after going through the mountains and rescuing the dancer, I am stuck again with no where to go.

Last thing I did was talk to the red haired prisoner inside the guarded fortress near the prison.

Dunno what to do now.
go east to small mercenary house talk to master > talk to mercenary give him item find in sewer sewer hidden item.jpg > south open door back to town > move to sewer but mercenary leave > government office (north building in middle of town) talk to npc in NE counter > junk house talk to 2 npc then find key in sewer key.jpg > dark house open door go sewer

How is this game? GOR? Repeatable scenes? Or just H scenes at certain points of the story?
has GoR only few? some hscene need do sub quest, btw still not clear a lot no idea

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mostly the last one, but you can go and rewatch all the scenes if you put on your toy helmet and then go to sleep. Then just walk north in the dream world.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, this definitely looks like a game that could use a walkthrough. First town and I am already pretty much stuck. :)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

yeah, definitely, huge game, alot of parts to check, and no way to know what to do or where to go....

a walkthrough would definitely be appreciated... ;)
Even if only a short one to get started.... :D

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is a huge pain in the buttox, it requires a LOT of reading to know where to go. For now, I'm kinda stuck after defeating Imma for the second time, that is, when you rescue the 2 other boys.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i wanted to play, but i all link on net are dead =/

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah, definitely, huge game, alot of parts to check, and no way to know what to do or where to go....

a walkthrough would definitely be appreciated... ;)
Even if only a short one to get started.... :D
Agreed. Even some quick bullet points would help a lot. I managed (after running around for a long time) to get the read headed kid in my party, do some quest in a different town (man stops boulders) and now I am stuck again. The first city is way too huge to just wing it, like I usually do.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah this game is going to be impossible for people who don't have probably like maybe an elementary knowledge of Japanese. Then there's like the Jasmine criminal case which has a LONG ASS story behind it since you need to talk to almost every villager in that town... and I dont know if I can find evidence for or against her.

For a game I thought was shit due to the DLsite main screenshot, it's surprisingly decent and (almost) well put together. Kinda feel bad for the granny who just walks around asking for money and dicksucking after getting into her memories.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah this game is going to be impossible for people who don't have probably like maybe an elementary knowledge of Japanese. Then there's like the Jasmine criminal case which has a LONG ASS story behind it since you need to talk to almost every villager in that town... and I dont know if I can find evidence for or against her.
All you need is a translator program, though I have to admit I didn't really understand the Jasmine case. That was mechanically easy though since there was so few people in that village you could just run around and talk to them until you had enough clues, even if you had no idea what the clues actually were.

Not really sure what to do now, though. I've been to the fountain and met the mercenary girl and she is eating in a cafe, finished the Jasmine case, been roaming around the sewers, saved the dancer but haven't seen her since.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All you need is a translator program, though I have to admit I didn't really understand the Jasmine case. That was mechanically easy though since there was so few people in that village you could just run around and talk to them until you had enough clues, even if you had no idea what the clues actually were.

Not really sure what to do now, though. I've been to the fountain and met the mercenary girl and she is eating in a cafe, finished the Jasmine case, been roaming around the sewers, saved the dancer but haven't seen her since.
The dancer you'll see in the stripclub inside the Adult Area later on. As for what to do next, I *think* you have to restore the clubhouse? You collect the wood from the lumber mill that's bugged if you enter with Irene.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What do I do for Jasmine case? I talked to everyone in that town about 5x, yet, when I went back to her, nothing happened.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The dancer you'll see in the stripclub inside the Adult Area later on. As for what to do next, I *think* you have to restore the clubhouse? You collect the wood from the lumber mill that's bugged if you enter with Irene.
The guys in the clubhouse are still wishing me good luck with my fountain mission, even though I killed the gelatinous boss and came back with the mercenary. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.