What's new

Kyrieru's new game!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Kyrieru's new game!

are ther actually more then one save point in the demo?
bc i cant get to another one, doesnt matter wich way i go.
i mean at the one end i have a spike pit where i have to do the "double jump", but i cant get up there bc after the uppercut i cant controll her anymore, i mean im high enough to get up there but i cant move her forward and there is another way same thing with the uppercut double jump where i cant control her after the uppercut and thats why i cant get up to the platform...im dissapointed in the platforming this time (even though its just a demo)
otherwise the game is brilliant the art is just makes me breathless everything well done except for the platforming this time (my oppinion)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i mean at the one end i have a spike pit where i have to do the "double jump", but i cant get up there bc after the uppercut i cant controll her anymore, i mean im high enough to get up there but i cant move her forward and there is another way same thing with the uppercut double jump where i cant control her after the uppercut and thats why i cant get up to the platform...im dissapointed in the platforming this time (even though its just a demo)
otherwise the game is brilliant the art is just makes me breathless everything well done except for the platforming this time (my oppinion)
the second savepoint is at the start of the next area and the end of the demo, well, theres other paths to take too but dead ends and looping back

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's only 2. I don't remember off the top of my head where the second one is... Oh yeah. It's a bit further to the right after you get the uppercut attack. You need the dash to get there since you can dash while in the air.

The platforming is great. If something's limiting you go back and look somewhere else. You're missing quite a few things.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's only 2. I don't remember off the top of my head where the second one is... Oh yeah. It's a bit further to the right after you get the uppercut attack. You need the dash to get there since you can dash while in the air.

The platforming is great. If something's limiting you go back and look somewhere else. You're missing quite a few things.
so, who else got the dash via skillful use of the uppercut? :)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok thanks, but its impossible for me to get there, i checked ever little cornor i died 7348123937198 times and i have still walls that block my way and i cant find the upgrade to destoy the walls, i drop the dmoe here and still for me the platforming is terrible, i liked the platforming in kurovadis and erorico much much much more

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

ok thanks, but its impossible for me to get there, i checked ever little cornor i died 7348123937198 times and i have still walls that block my way and i cant find the upgrade to destoy the walls, i drop the dmoe here and still for me the platforming is terrible, i liked the platforming in kurovadis and erorico much much much more
The walls aren't destroyable.

Also, the next save point located at the area after the slug and air dashing guy, aka the next area you go after you got the uppercut.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont think it's the platforming so much as it's you getting lost... Might as well make a gameplay video eventually.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The walls aren't destroyable.

Also, the next save point located at the area after the slug and air dashing guy, aka the next area you go after you got the uppercut.
i cant remember where i got my uppercut bc i died to often and picked up so many stuff, i mean i have now 3 different lazors, the uppercut and 1 part of something
and iv only seen 3 enemys (faceless zombie kinda thing, flying tentacle monster and the dashing one)

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i cant remember where i got my uppercut bc i died to often and picked up so many stuff, i mean i have now 3 different lazors, the uppercut and 1 part of something
and iv only seen 3 enemys (faceless zombie kinda thing, flying tentacle monster and the dashing one)
Yeah there's at least 2 regions you're missing. There's a region with robots that shoot SNK waves and a region with ... green... slug things...

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does the demo end once you complete the robot and get to the 2nd save point?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh yeah, that's another thing. I can't seem to do the dash consistently on gamepad, but that may just be me.

@thinien
Yeah, everything after that is blocked off.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

also found a bug where if you 'die' and get knocked back to the previous zone, you are 'down' but can still move and fight.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh I founds some thing, if you knee and shoot the no face guys just stand there swinging at the air not hitting you.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait... There's a dash? I just used normal punches to cancel the uppercut and move me forward... Which allows you to cheat quite a bit of the platforming in the demo tbh. Might want to look into that Kyrieru. Either to "fix" it, or to make it a recognised game mechanic. :p

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The dash is another powerup you find in the game.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Which allows you to cheat quite a bit of the platforming in the demo tbh. Might want to look into that Kyrieru.
That's... that's by design. Some of the jumping puzzles require the uppercut before you can proceed. Others require the dash before you can proceed.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Besides my few gripes I did enjoy it. Will definitely purchase it to play as a game- not just for h content.

Speaking of, what other enemies did you have planned? Any insect/beast ones? :3c

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait... There's a dash? I just used normal punches to cancel the uppercut and move me forward... Which allows you to cheat quite a bit of the platforming in the demo tbh. Might want to look into that Kyrieru. Either to "fix" it, or to make it a recognised game mechanic. :p
^ It's deliberate, you can use that technique to get the dash a lot quicker...

it's like bomb jumping in metroid allowing you to get places before you get the high jump

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zombie guys cant touch you if you are prone.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Spread gun doesn't seem to "hit flash" enemies as well as the other two guns. When I use it, It looks like I'm not hitting/damaging the enemies until they die.

Otherwise, lots of fun.