What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

I'm not sure which one, but I think it means either the evolved version or the version you get from the gacha, those 3 girls and the 3 girls from the swimsuit event gacha version were stronger than the drop version.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure which one, but I think it means either the evolved version or the version you get from the gacha, those 3 girls and the 3 girls from the swimsuit event gacha version were stronger than the drop version.
Guess it means gacha version then, cause my Carmilla(drop) is evolved and shes definitely not warping.. too bad.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I see...then I guess I won't be keeping mine after I evolve her. I think she's good as a R card, but as a SR card I think she costs too much for what she does. Btw, lately I've been very short on free space, I tend to keep things just for sentimental value, but in this game the card limit is...well...rather limited, so I've begun feeding cards I don't think are useful now. I started with Manqu, I really liked her, had her max level and obedience but I have to admit I don't see myself using her anymore, she may have top attack power among the N cards but her attack and move speed are so bad she hardly gets any hit in these stages where enemies are brutal. So, if I can get some feedback from you guys about some cards I'm thinking of sacrificing, see if they are worth keeping. Most of these are very high leveled so it would suck sacrificing them to learn later that they have their uses. Right now I think I would sacrifice:

1- Faw Maw: I pretty much kept her because in the first posts someone recommended her because she's a flying unit that can shoot which is rare. At first she was useful because I had limited types of cards anyway, but now I honestly don't think flying units are all that helpful against shooter enemies and as a shooter it's not that good neither, I rather use the magical girls that get a parameter boost together.

2- Pypern: Honestly, I don't find her useful at all. I just kept her because she's a flying unit, but again, I don't see flying units being too helpful against shooter enemies. I tried using just flying units at Maya stage and I got creamed. And if I were to use a flying unit, I think Lucy Far is a lot better anyway.

3- Hiraga Gennai' (N): she does extra damage to machines, but those units are veeery rare. I like that she attacks from behind your front line but...I don't know, I feel other units, like Monster Hunter K, are way better. I've been keeping her because she gets a parameter boost when used with the R Hiraga Gennai', but I think it's probably better just using the thunder ponytail girl who does more damage to machines too, and she has warp...

4- Orqua: I like her because she's fast and attacks fast. But apparently her attack power sucks and I do feel like Marte is a better unit overall. I was planning on leveling another Orqua, see how they do with the reduced cooldown and cost.

5- Oda Nobunada (R): I haven't used her at all, but I kept her because I read in the wiki she has a strong performance, can anyone confirm that? (Sadly Ranmaru doesn't get the boost with her, only the SR versions :()

6- Wizarda: I like that she has drain and though I feel she probably can work as a wall unit she seems too average to me.

7- Lucy Far: I don't know, she doesn't seem bad but at the same time I can't find a reason to use her instead of a lot of other units.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1- Faw Maw
2- Pypern
3- Hiraga Gennai' (N)
4- Orqua
5- Oda Nobunada (R)
6- Wizarda
7- Lucy Far
Well im not really good at this but here are my 2 cents..

(N)Faw Maw/(N)Pypern/(R)Lucy Fur
Flying units are good against missile users(afaik)(the small ones like the laser gun npcs cause they miss them most of the time), but using them with any non flyer(aside from Jeanne) kinda defeats the purpose.
I personally scrapped them asap. (yeah even the (R)Lucy Fur she was less useful than the N cards I got most of the time..)

Didn't use the Gennai combo so no idea how good that is or not.

(N)Orqua.. I tried her then ended up getting the cg then scrapping, cause Wizarda, Marte and Ranmaru all out-preformed her.
(not to mention I got her around the time I started spamming 12-6 in hopes of getting Berzie.. and I ended u with and army of Shadmalice/Asmodeus instead.. been using those Shadmalices ever since.. /stillnoberzieQQ)

(R)Oda Nobunaga.. yep I got her too late, shes sitting here taking up card space for me aswell cause she looks weaker then Yoshitsune.. gonna get her cg then scrap.. cause the probability of getting 3 of her is too damn low, and considering her skills make her to be a wall I would need at least 2-3 of her to be useful..

(N)Wizarda I really liked her, she attacks fast, nice voice/cg/sprite.. overall nice, sadly I ran out of space too fast, she was the second last N I scrapped.. (Marte was third last.. and Mitsuyanagi(sniper girl) was the last one)

CptSagara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who can't do the pvp? When I hit the pvp button, it shows my char but don't shows the button to enter the battle!

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

As far as I know, the PVP isn't implemented yet.

Btw, is the raid event worth it? Like I said, I'm not sure how to get the cards but if it's ranking, I really doubt I'll get anything. I think I didn't see any card in the points rewards, so am I right guessing the only way besides ranking is getting the rare tickets from the rewards and praying in the gacha? I just fought the lv50 boss, it had some sort of special event, but got nothing different.

Also, I think I understand that the girls from the horror event do extra damage to the boss or is it that having them on the team increases the drop rate of the boss card? Because I doubt Franken Giller or Carmilla (without warp) could ever get in less than a minute to fight the boss.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know, the PVP isn't implemented yet.

Btw, is the raid event worth it? Like I said, I'm not sure how to get the cards but if it's ranking, I really doubt I'll get anything. I think I didn't see any card in the points rewards, so am I right guessing the only way besides ranking is getting the rare tickets from the rewards and praying in the gacha?
I've read PvP got disabled for whatever reason.. (somewhere in this thread)
Also, I got no idea how this Raid event works, or how to get the new cards (aside from praying to the gacha gods) so I just assist every boss battle I see. (not like we can spend our BP on anything else anyways..)

But yeah it would be nice if someone would shred some light on us about it..

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, took a better look and you do get the boss card with points. You get the first one at 200000 points, then at 650000 and 1500000 you get another one, and finally at 3000000 you get 3. At the rankings, from 51th to 500th get one or more, but the top 50 get the enhanced version. The new Ultimiya and Jagyu does seem to be only roulette cards though.

As far as I'm, it doesn't look too hard to do, but I have seen lv80 bosses and I can barely get to the boss and do like 500 dmg using 5BP (x3 dmg)...and the boss has 54k...1 minute is simply not enough time for me, don't know how people manage to do it.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As far as I'm, it doesn't look too hard to do, but I have seen lv80 bosses and I can barely get to the boss and do like 500 dmg using 5BP (x3 dmg)...and the boss has 54k...1 minute is simply not enough time for me, don't know how people manage to do it.
probably by spamming long range units with fast melee wall/meatshield..
2xElfella can do about 2k+ dmg with 2BP if the boss has no units left
if it does have then its like 100-400 dmg if you add in some (fast) melee fodder

but damn 200k points.. im only halfway then..
If my moonrune-fu is not cheating my mind this event lasts till Sept 11. ?
(if so then I should farm a third elfella... fast..)

chikinkure

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A quick way to get points is to go help fight the level 101 bosses in the "World" tab. Killing a single mob nets you 2981 points if all mobs are defeated by the end. You don't get more points for killing more than that or doing damage though, unless you do like 40k I guess.

I can't do shit for damage, so I summon the boss, spend 2 BP to do barely a scratch, then ask for help. People who have powerful units will help for the MVP and finishing blow points, while I get the summoner points, and sometimes the annihilation points if all mobs were defeated.

Unless you can do good damage, just spend 2 BP on a bunch of different fights, you should get a good amount of points even by being totally useless.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, thanks for the tips, after I posted here I realized the boss minions aren't infinite, so yeah, it's not worth wasting 5 BP if it still has minions. I'm currently in training mode so I'm farming 17-5, 17-6 it's way too hard to do without strong troops. Wanted to farm for SR Nobunaga (I thought the Swimsuit Nobunaga was good enough, but after seeing Keima's in action, nope, it's not) but then I won't get raid bosses, so....17-5. At least I get Shadmalices who I end up training too for some good sacrifice exp, which is why I've been able to play a long time.

I did try one run for Nobunaga and ended up getting a Gakutensoku, I guess I'll keep her, according to the wiki it's even a little stronger than Yoshitsune and Nobunaga, no AoE though, but she's abnormal condition inmune and apparently there are some stages that permanently inflict some condition to all your troops.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have about 60 bp restores saved up since i did not do pvp and always seem to get some when i do the 10 at a time normal draw. so yeah spamming raids will not be a problem for me.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry for the double post but i have just found out you can get sr spin boosters rarely in the normal draw

Keima

Reputation score

sorry for the double post but i have just found out you can get sr spin boosters rarely in the normal draw
Yep, you can get SR拡張 (Extension) in the RP Roulette with some luck, but the % of probability of get it is low.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

damn misclick.. sry for the double post..

Grats MajinLuffy for that Realizer, where did you get it btw ?

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Thanks, during the swimsuit event or the horror event, I forgot which one, there was a x3 SR chance in the rare roulette campaign, I got her and White Black there. I just wasn't using her because I was training Thunder Giller and Swimsuit Lucy, also I trained White Black first. I think I like her even more than Thunder Giller though they are kind of similar. Realizer, I don't know, I'm not saying I think she's bad but I don't think she's an all around card to have in your team all the time. She's kind of expensive. I would say she would've been useful in Maya stage but I rather have Swimsuit Lucy returning all their fire. Of course, if I could spam her like Hajune does, she would be awesome xD

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

oh nice.. too bad I started playing after the swimsuit event was already gone..
But at least finally got to 200k points so got my first Himiko.

Question aimed at those who already got Himiko :
How useful is she ?
Her attack looks good, she has nice range, plus she can deal with missile invalid units(cause her attack is not a missile).

Wonder how useful it's gonna be to have more than 1 of her..

Keima

Reputation score

oh nice.. too bad I started playing after the swimsuit event was already gone..
But at least finally got to 200k points so got my first Himiko.

Question aimed at those who already got Himiko :
How useful is she ?
Her attack looks good, she has nice range, plus she can deal with missile invalid units(cause her attack is not a missile).

Wonder how useful it's gonna be to have more than 1 of her..
congrats :)

As I see Himiko's ability lies in her capacity to stop several enemy units.
which is very useful against short-range units with high attack power.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, I just got my Himiko so I can take it easy now. I'd like to get the rare tickets and SR extension rewards too so I can get the other two SR cards from the gacha but that does look like it's going to take a while. I'll keep training in 13-6 trying to get Revoica, the exp is better than 17-5 and I want to test how good is the boost that Wizarda gets. Also, Wizarda and Revoica gets a boost fighting against Hajune so maybe that would make easier farming 17-6.

Himiko's attack looks good but it seems her attack power isn't that great, so don't expect her killing units like flies like the high level raid bosses do. Still, long range non-missile AoE attack looks helpful.