What's new

ACT Abandoned [Action]Chinpoman!!!

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Action]Chinpoman!!!

Damn it this game :D first of all made me laugh at start aaaand then BAM, frustrated as fuck... i made no further than red flying skull... :(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it this game :D first of all made me laugh at start aaaand then BAM, frustrated as fuck... i made no further than red flying skull... :(
Hah!!! lol

I 2'nd this:D

@the maker
Make it easier , give us the option of infinite life

Yeah I know , I'm suck;)

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok man base on what I gather here the game is too hard to play. I will make some easier option for those who can't play. I don't know its really that hard even now I still think it's too easy compare too the like of demon soul, touhou, something like that. I will see what I can do about the issue.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok man base on what I gather here the game is too hard to play. I will make some easier option for those who can't play. I don't know its really that hard even now I still think it's too easy compare too the like of demon soul, touhou, something like that. I will see what I can do about the issue.
-the game is not hard as it is, it's not fun/fair to play, since getting close sucks and you must do the chorefull jump/shoot every single time, the only part of the level you have to rely on luck is the 3 big skellys the rest of it is very easy when you know how to break arrows, but, since this is mostly doable from far away, the cock swing attacks (which are the flashiest moves) are used for breaking walls after the fight ended u_u.

that said, do you want the shooting aspect of it be the main attack? then keep it as is. dont make it easier just make it that when you lose, it's the player's fault and not a bad designed layout.

look at ghost and goblins for example, that game is hard as balls (demons souls is crash bandicoot level compared to it) yet you always know what you should have done, and there are no cheap placed enemies that you can't take down.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if there is no freezing thing perhaps I agree
But there is:confused:

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-the game is not hard as it is, it's not fun/fair to play, since getting close sucks and you must do the chorefull jump/shoot every single time, the only part of the level you have to rely on luck is the 3 big skellys the rest of it is very easy when you know how to break arrows, but, since this is mostly doable from far away, the cock swing attacks (which are the flashiest moves) are used for breaking walls after the fight ended u_u.

that said, do you want the shooting aspect of it be the main attack? then keep it as is. dont make it easier just make it that when you lose, it's the player's fault and not a bad designed layout.

look at ghost and goblins for example, that game is hard as balls (demons souls is crash bandicoot level compared to it) yet you always know what you should have done, and there are no cheap placed enemies that you can't take down.
Can you point out what is not fair in the demo I post. I agree with you about the chore of breaking arrows, But I made and test to make sure that you can win without getting hit at all, no luck,really.

p.s. I will find ghost and goblin to study it gameplay. which version should I play? the old one or the new one ?

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you point out what is not fair in the demo I post. I agree with you about the chore of breaking arrows, But I made and test to make sure that you can win without getting hit at all, no luck,really.

p.s. I will find ghost and goblin to study it gameplay. which version should I play? the old one or the new one ?
God damn , You're so Godlike
Wish I had atleast 1/2 of Your skill
I still can't get past those skull flying head thing

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished your last version but it's really really too hard, dodge is very difficult and the damage we take are not really logic, a third of our life just by touching the walls, and the arrows don't make that much damage, it should be the reverse I think. Also, honestly, for now with the difficulty, the hentai side doesn't worth it.
How say earlier, the archer have a problem, they shoot before we see them and don't stop after that and their firing rate is too much. The sperm shoot is useless because too weak, I only used it once to kill the flying skull.

To give you an idea, it took me between 30 minutes and an hour to success the level. So I lose my 3 lives often so if you let it like that, I hope that if we lose all our lives in the next levels, it won't bring us back at the menu.

And my thoughts about this game, it's a good game even with the difficulty =)

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I finished your last version but it's really really too hard, dodge is very difficult and the damage we take are not really logic, a third of our life just by touching the walls, and the arrows don't make that much damage, it should be the reverse I think. Also, honestly, for now with the difficulty, the hentai side doesn't worth it.
How say earlier, the archer have a problem, they shoot before we see them and don't stop after that and their firing rate is too much. The sperm shoot is useless because too weak, I only used it once to kill the flying skull.

To give you an idea, it took me between 30 minutes and an hour to success the level. So I lose my 3 lives often so if you let it like that, I hope that if we lose all our lives in the next levels, it won't bring us back at the menu.

And my thoughts about this game, it's a good game even with the difficulty =)
Thank for feedback. I just start drawing and animating seriously for one year or something so My drawing is not on a pro level. I get your pain vs reward problem but drawing skill don't just magically up in one night. For now I can only make game a less pain to play or make more boss(which usually take up to 2-3weeks of works)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is way to hard

Even many say Unholy Sanctuary is hard
But atleast I manage to finish that game

This one is on another whole dimension:eek:
Can't even pass the level
I dont even know if it will be rewarding

Or after losing 3 live will it be back to the very start?

Oh well whatever , already delete the demo anyway

Good Luck Sir:)

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is way to hard

Even many say Unholy Sanctuary is hard
But atleast I manage to finish that game

This one is on another whole dimension:eek:
Can't even pass the level
I dont even know if it will be rewarding

Or after losing 3 live will it be back to the very start?

Oh well whatever , already delete the demo anyway

Good Luck Sir:)
I just make easier version 1.0.0.2. If you don't mind trying it. it would help me to make difficulty option to suit people skill.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the link to demo 1.0.0.2 is woriking now

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank for feedback. I just start drawing and animating seriously for one year or something so My drawing is not on a pro level. I get your pain vs reward problem but drawing skill don't just magically up in one night. For now I can only make game a less pain to play or make more boss(which usually take up to 2-3weeks of works)
No I didn't wanted to say that about the hentai side, your drawings are really nice, what I wanted to say is that just one animation repeated isn't really good, make her do some tit fuck or other stuff, just fuck isn't enough.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No I didn't wanted to say that about the hentai side, your drawings are really nice, what I wanted to say is that just one animation repeated isn't really good, make her do some tit fuck or other stuff, just fuck isn't enough.
It's just my drawing skill still doesn't get where i want it to be, I will study sculpture and work with 3d in the next game(with may be on mobile and wouldn't be hentai) The full version have 7 main sex position each position have 2-3 modified position, I wouldlike to ask you if that would sell for cheap at this level of picture quality or I should make more boss and follow the same pattern and sell game at more expensive price.

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tested the new version, really better, I loosed only once =)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Version is much more better
It's quite lag , I only open FireFox
But much more way better than freeze
I manage to the boss , but lose
Which is surprising , upon death
Still get the H-Scene

Anyway it's so much better
When is the release date? Where to get it? DL Site?

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't get it in fullscreen for some reason. Otherwise... good game. It's fun, challenging and the adult aspects are very erotic.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't even seen the h-scene in this game because I suck at it too much.

That makes me hate your game because there may be good hentai that's too hard for me to get lol.

Your game is definitely not my style, but it's pretty popular.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't even seen the h-scene in this game because I suck at it too much.

That makes me hate your game because there may be good hentai that's too hard for me to get lol.

Your game is definitely not my style, but it's pretty popular.
Download the new version
The old version is really suck
But the newest is easier

The only game over I get is becoz falling to the pit

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Download the new version
The old version is really suck
But the newest is easier

The only game over I get is becoz falling to the pit
I think I am playing the easy one, but I still die fast. Unless I'm not playing the new one.