What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

I may just be stupid but i cant get the book u get from the sister to work

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No youre not stupid i think most of us doesnt got that book working
you don't activate it from your inventory. You need to have the kid in the party and then you should be able to enter YOUR OWN house WITH the kid. Once done, just go into your room and interact.

1st option: Read -> starts event
2nd option: Don't read -> cancels it

if you read it, then the next two options affect whether she bleeds or not when she loses her virginity.

1st: she doesn't bleed and enjoys it from the start
2nd: she bleeds a bit but the pain goes away quickly

on point though, fucking shame there's no other way to lose her virginity.
(i.e. if she could lose it to the sauna guy, with her not being able to get off and him "jamming it in with all his might", i don't think i would ever need another game to fap to)

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've not been able to get the black dress (boobs out) outfit, how do I get that please?

Also found an unusual bug - if you reload (F12) on the widescreen version it scoots the game screen up past the top of the monitor - PIA to get back down.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you don't activate it from your inventory. You need to have the kid in the party and then you should be able to enter YOUR OWN house WITH the kid. Once done, just go into your room and interact.

1st option: Read -> starts event
2nd option: Don't read -> cancels it

if you read it, then the next two options affect whether she bleeds or not when she loses her virginity.

1st: she doesn't bleed and enjoys it from the start
2nd: she bleeds a bit but the pain goes away quickly

on point though, fucking shame there's no other way to lose her virginity.
(i.e. if she could lose it to the sauna guy, with her not being able to get off and him "jamming it in with all his might", i don't think i would ever need another game to fap to)
I found her first sex scene in the mountain cult, just go there without the kid after talking topless to one off the bums towards the train station (he will talk about boob goddes and leave).

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It has been updated to ver1.010
Anyone?

rotzwurm

Reputation score

How do I get the boy out of my party?

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For people who don't know, I believe a v1.010 came out, and it added a scene viewer accessible by the train station

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can get it on nyaa, this is by far the best game to come out this year for a quick fix, if someone ever translated this they would be a god among men.

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bump.

does anyone know where i can grab version 1.010?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a torrent on Nyaa

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've lost some equipment by equipping the second character (the kid) of the party and sleeping (I didn't know the equipment would then disapear).

Is there a way to recover it?

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the scene viewer unlocked after a certain point because I have version .002 and can't find where it is? However, I'm not sure if it is the updated version or not due to the .002 in the file name.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

update with a new map scheluded for this weekend

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Update out in DMM

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And now the most painful wait ever comes out... this game is truly for a guy who likes corruption and innocence, where it is at. The pace is slow but it is uber rewarding

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently the update didn't pass dlsite review, something about mosaic censorship but he is working on it.
DMM only has 378 downloads so I wouldn't expect a link until he manages to update the game in dlsite

Last edited:

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if he intends to use all the costumes with sprites already in the game, but if he does, there's good stuff ahead.
Topless bikini (like the scene at the school's pool), topless sportswear, green armor (what), bunny girl, and some kind of weird thing that I can't describe any other way than barbarian armor with white straps. I'd try to translate directly the files' names, but Google Translate doesn't have any clue either.
And hopefully we'll get the beach really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.