What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramrod29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I've been trying to get a hold of batgirl_h and wonder woman px for some time and I haven't been able to find them. Is there anyone out there who can help??

denfos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may seem like a stupid question, but 87 pages to sift through is a bit brutal. I'm having trouble finding an actual link to mugen itself, rather than just characters or character packs. Can anyone help?
Edit: scratch that, its just called queen of fighters now.

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

dude video mugen character finishers compilation i can't find it

it's really hard as hell :L

all video i find it is got delete

i can't find more in fc2 because some video is old and loop finishers kuromaru
only i watch it is video mako mako

someone had a new?

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dude video mugen character finishers compilation i can't find it

it's really hard as hell :L

all video i find it is got delete

i can't find more in fc2 because some video is old and loop finishers kuromaru
only i watch it is video mako mako

someone had a new?

Ramrod29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to get a hold of batgirl_h and wonder woman px for some time and I haven't been able to find them. Is there anyone out there who can help??
Well I figured it out, lol thanks anyway. :eek:

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where i can get a move list for all versions of Kuromaru and other rapers?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where i can get a move list for all versions of Kuromaru and other rapers?
It can be problematic looking for move lists on the web because there is a chance that the version of a character you own may have different button combos than the version the move list is for.

The way i find out moves is to go into the chars>[character's name]> and then look for a command file. E.g. the version of Kuromaru_plus i have uses cmd_kuro.txt. If you scroll down a little bit you should find lines with [Command] followed by a name, the button command and time. (If you are seeing commands with very long button combos then they are probably for the AI, scroll down more till you see smaller ones for humans)

They should look something like this:
Code:
[Command]  ;※異なるコマンドでも、同じ名前に設定するとその同じ技を出せるようになります。
name = "214214y"
command = ~D, B, D, y
time = 30

[Command]  ;※異なるコマンドでも、同じ名前に設定するとその同じ技を出せるようになります。
name = "214214a"
command = ~a+x
time = 30
Then I just try out all the commands to see what they do, if you have having problems pulling off the command then you can just edit it to something easier. :D

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Along with the previous suggestion I would recommend Fighter Factory as a way to figure things out.

Ramrod29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find the updated enema slime. has anyone found it? Can I get a link?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

One of the def files has the character movelist in it, been a while but I know every character that does anything has a movelist. All moves need to be defined for the ai, so its just a matter of finding the right file. I wish I could remember what the file naming structure was, but I do not anymore.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The mugen community has been very quiet lately. Nothing has really happened. Let's just hope it's the calm before the storm, or something like that.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been keeping tabs on the usual websites. Nothing's stood out recently. Hoping for some new releases or updates soon.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, what the heck has happened with the Spanish forum? It's so messy now, finding stuff is more of a task than it's worth.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, what the heck has happened with the Spanish forum? It's so messy now, finding stuff is more of a task than it's worth.
Basically it just reorganized things to be more harsh on the eyes and preventative against spambots from what I can just look at a glance. Also, the forum update made me realize I've been going to their forums like, five years now!

Seems like everything is still the same as before although it seems like they now lock english threads in mugen +18 subforum.

Haven't gotten any PMs telling why yet though.

billadamms

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I please get some help? I've been trying to run the mugen I got from Judael's signature but I keep coming across this error:
Error detected.

Clipboard tail:
---------------------------------------------------
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
Parsing command line...
Command line: C:\Users\My\Desktop\QOF redux\THE QUEEN OF FIGHTERS.EXE
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "ja".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 2532744...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM... OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1920x1080...render mode 2_22...trying 1920x1080x32 mode 0x0...failed.

I have checked my video configurations and everything appears fine. I'm not using a computer or graphics card that is dated in any way. And my screen is large enough. Maybe someone could pm me their configurations? I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Basically it just reorganized things to be more harsh on the eyes and preventative against spambots from what I can just look at a glance. Also, the forum update made me realize I've been going to their forums like, five years now!

Seems like everything is still the same as before although it seems like they now lock english threads in mugen +18 subforum.

Haven't gotten any PMs telling why yet though.

Not much has really released anyway in a long time.

Stiiiilll waiting for that Schussel update that seems to be MIA.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sorry is there anyone who can tell me how many rapers have been made?
could u guys give me the name?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can I please get some help? I've been trying to run the mugen I got from Judael's signature but I keep coming across this error:
Error detected.

Clipboard tail:
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
Parsing command line...
Command line: C:\Users\My\Desktop\QOF redux\THE QUEEN OF FIGHTERS.EXE
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "ja".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 2532744...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM... OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1920x1080...render mode 2_22...trying 1920x1080x32 mode 0x0...failed.

I have checked my video configurations and everything appears fine. I'm not using a computer or graphics card that is dated in any way. And my screen is large enough. Maybe someone could pm me their configurations? I would greatly appreciate any help on this.
open mugen.cfg with notepad and edit video resolution according to your monitor res. Try at low res eg. 1360x768 for 16:9 or 1024x768 for 4:3

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

sorry is there anyone who can tell me how many rapers have been made?
could u guys give me the name?
There are two that are by far the most prevalent and have the most females compatible with them: Kuromaru and Minotaur.

Slime still works with most females, but its basically just Kuromaru with fewer moves (at least in regard to H-moves).

Ryona Morrigan works well with the majority of females and has a decent list of moves.

Murakami Ryona Mob has marginally good compatibility...probably 50/50. However, it has a rather large list of H-moves.

Some females have been adapted to be rapers but don't have many moves yet: Maji_Iroha, B. Jenet, Naedoko Yuri, Ryona Kula, Kyouko, etc.

Tendril has a good number of tentacle-oriented H-moves but doesn't have great compatibility in general.

Abemaru was intended to be used on male opponents but works adequately on about half of the female characters.

Futanari Sexy Maxine has fairly terrible animation but is compatible with a decent number of characters.

A few of the rapers do gory stuff, and I refuse to even look at them.

There are actually a lot more than that even. However, in general they aren't compatible to many characters, they are impossible to actually find and download, or they are just outright terribly made. I'd say stick with just Kuromaru and Minotaur at least at first.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah Ryona Morrigan can probably be considered 90% compatible with anything that's compatible with Kuro (Which is about everybody). Only thing it's missing sometimes are the bed scenes (Rarely, though not many are animated well) and the glory hole (more likely, though it's because people don't always make their characters compatible with the Kuro Lite that uses it). Most the side characters take advantage of the animations most characters already have like from Mino and Kuro, so in that sense Morrigan is kind of a copy cat and she rarely gets her own custom animations. I like her more than Mino though, his animations bore me. Ryona Morrigan is futa btw.

Those 3 are the characters most people try to make characters compatible with nowadays, Slime kind of fell on the back burner when Kuro expanded to different versions. His animations were terrible anyways if I remember right. I wish they'd improve Mino's animations to be a little more hardcore, having a big beast like that be like 75% softcore crap is a little disappointing. Even when he's actually sexing somebody the animations are pretty gentle and don't show much of the action. I really want a more rapey-beast, similar to Eluku's Raper Beast to get popular.

That's kind of the sad part about Mugen, since everything is on the victims, if your raper isn't popular nothing will be compatible with it. Make the coolest raper ever and if nobody uses it, it's pointless (Unless you really want to edit dozens of characters for it yourself). Most of all I miss the developers that actually made original content for Mugen instead of just quick edits of sprites that already exist. It does take a lot of skill to sprite animations yourself after all x.x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.