What's new

Studio S

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

As usual for a Studio S fighting game, this game uses the arrow keys to move and six buttons. In the documentation ,the buttons are labeled: A, B, C, D, E, and F. These are by default mapped to the kayboard like so:

A: (keyboard A) Punch
B: (keyboard S) Kick
C: (keyboard D) Special
D: (keyboard Q) Vibrator
E: (keyboard W) Super special
F: (keyboard E) Brings up a list of your character's moves on screen.

Escape: Pause

You can change these by going to Options and choosing KeyBoard.

There only seems to be one legit H-move. Only the guy does it. First you have to strip one of the girls at low health with a full 100% charge by using forward + E (W on my keyboard). Then to initiate the H-move you press Down -> Back -> C (D on my keyboard). Once there, A increases speed. B decreases. C finishes.
Also, when raping the girl you can press up + punch (A) to change to a standing position (sometimes doesn't register so keep trying if it doesn't work the first time). From the standing position, you can press down + punch (A) to go back to the on her back position. I think those are the only two positions available.

There are two meters, the vibrator battery charge bar under you life gauge and the special move meter at the bottom of the screen. To strip the opponent only the special bar at the bottom matters, so you can perform the forward + E super special move.

The vibe battery meter doesn't matter. You can strip them even if the vibe battery meter is zero. In fact, it's even easier to strip them if you use the vibe first to stun them (see below), then smash them with forward + E.

Evidentally, all of the girls have a remote control vibrator inside of them. If you press the vibe button(D) during combat, you can activate the vibe in your oppenent. This periodically stuns them. Doing this slowly depletes the vibe meter from 100% down to 0% (when it hits 0% the vibe turns off and the girl can act normally again). The vibe meter then slowly regenerates back to 100%. Note that your opentnet can do this to you too (unless you play the guy).
You don't get this meter against the guy because he doesn't have a vibrator inside of him. The guy can use it against you, however.

I tried to find anything like that with the women but couldn't so far. The girls don't even get charge bars against the guy.
the blonde nee-san have one move with a vibrator it's forward + A, after striping the oponent
Yeah, among the girls, only the blonde dominatrix has an H-move. I don't think you have any control over it either (except that you can cancel it). Sadly, Studio S doesnt seem to like giving the female characters H moves for some reason.

Some of the moves, while not pure sex H-moves, are kind of sexy, though.
The main girl has a romero hold, forward + B
The dominatrix can spank with her whip, forward + B
The guy has a bear hug, forward + B

Its definitely a good thing that Studio S seems to be trying something a little less bloody. However, this just seems like they were rushed to release it. Normally these games (even if they don't have much H-content) still have a rather large list of normal attacks. In this title there are few attacks, only one apparent H-move, and not that many characters.
Yeah, this game is far less violent than their recent works. It's about on par with Super Strip Fighter 4 as far as violent content goes(slightly more violent), but with far fewer characters and less H content.

All of the characters have 1 or 2 throws, 3 special attacks, and 2 super special attacks (one of which sometimes strips you opponent (E) and the other always does (forward + E), assuming the attack is used to finish the fight)

Every character in this game has a very simple combo that launches into an air combo. All you have to do is spam A to start it. It's kind of overpowered to be honest. However, it's pretty useful againt the last boss (Z). I'm pretty sure it may be possible to perform infinite or near infinite combos with some of the characters.

Similar to the other Studio S fighting games, at the end of story mode you fight your rival. If you win, you get a CG scene of your rival getting raped by the audience. (Many of these CGs have urine in some way or another.) After that, you fight the guy (Z) as the final boss. Beating him gives an epilogue in Japanese, then the credits, then you can play again in Hard mode.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't get the strip move to work....w+forward editing the game so inft sp I killed girl 10times never striped.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Gotta win your second round of the match to strip them with a super. Will not work when you win your first round of the match. Then they just lay there beaten and broken for you to play with until you finish them off.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gotta win your second round of the match to strip them with a super. Will not work when you win your first round of the match. Then they just lay there beaten and broken for you to play with until you finish them off.
If you just want to see the H-moves, you can go to versus mode (VS). In the game settings, that first number that is set to 2 by default is the number of wins it takes to end the match. You can set it to 1 and have the first round be the "stripping" round.

I can't get the strip move to work....w+forward editing the game so inft sp I killed girl 10times never striped.
Trying hitting forward slightly BEFORE you hit whatever is assigned as "E". (Its W on my keybindings, too, but you might wanna double check if you're having problems.)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!9B9iBKiZ!WhGvwMlk94vOdppF_cZKbLuMuXixzxFGQygN-y51zyI

and after hrs of try fail... and try this nope not working.... so how about this??? I got it!! pick your girl you will fight Z he beats the hell out of you and when he feels like it fucks you, even better then I could have planned it. can be very random on what happens he may 1-2-3 cum he may switch speeds back and forth even from back to standing and yes even can fuck you to death.

so now the game?? to get this working I'm pretty sure I broke normal game play so if you some how win against Z don't count on the game working after that.
yes I removed the Loli from game play, you can't pick her, you can't fight against her, now you can still see her select icon face but that is it. have fun getting beat-up and raped.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The loli is cute and all but my favorite girl is the one in the chinese-ish style dress. She's freaking nice.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well, this game re-affirms what I just cannot figure out in life. Why there are so few fighting games when the mechanic is right there for victory rape. This game just like the rest of studio s games, makes me so mad that I have to play the game a very specific way to enjoy it in any way that this game would be intended for.

Oh well, already moved on. I played this for like 3 hours, and even then the hack version just did nothing for me.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't want to start a new thread so I figure it's better to necro this.

Does anyone know how to play slave farm? Links can be found with an easy search of

2nd link should do.

It's not like their other games where it's pretty straight forward, without a word of Japanese I'm totally lost in this one.

NoOneWasHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember all the details, but i remember that it was rather easy. You can go inside your base and outside. At the outside you can buy places to store slaves(and get a LOT of game crashes). Inside your base you can buy weapons/armors and hire a helper for 100x(helper level) price. You can also accept missions there. At each mission you have a map full of enemies and one girl - your target. Eventually she will fight you, but before you might have to chase/find her. At some point she gives up and you can keep attacking, killing her or choose other option to capture her(and get full reward). Once you have your slave storage, you can replay missions to capture girls and move them into your storage. You can do ...stuff with girls in your storage once you buy buildings, but it will crash your game a lot, don't forget to save.

strel0k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a new game "FIGHTDOLL EXCUTION" was realesed today :)

there is a video of the gameplay on his website an it seems nice but maybe too much on the ryona/guro side.

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a new game "FIGHTDOLL EXCUTION" was realesed today :)

there is a video of the gameplay on his website an it seems nice but maybe too much on the ryona/guro side.
Well, that's what they strives to make anyway.

I just try to play a few of their games with less ryona/gore...

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

And they finally had the framework for a good game again... :(

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I dont know what anyone else is looking at, but this looks like literally the same game with a slightly different paint job on it to the last few that they have made.

The different thing here is that you apparently put the girl into some manner of bondage position, and then ryona them into oblivion. Instead of the previous games where you just ryona them into oblivion in some other mildly different manner.

This game maker has been a disappointment to me for a good long while now. May as well just forget they even make things at this point as it really feels like once you play one game you have essentially played them all.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Their english DLsite page says:
"If you wanted MOAR GOAR and HARDER COAR !!!1!, this is it."
I have no idea what that means but it sounds awesome.:D

...as for the game itself though, seems like all the H-animations are recycled from their previous works (at least in the screens and demo). Same positions/movements just with different characters. I guess the ryona/guro ones are new, not that I care about those.

lordmega1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In Fightdoll, if I choose Z and select a target. Is there suppose to be different ending?

strel0k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finally i found a working link at hshare but after playing around a bit it disappointed me even beyond my lowest expectations.

there is only 2 h-moves in the main game, 4 executions and a bunch of ways to hit but they all feel almost the same except maybe the whip.

the post-execution scenes are pretty straight forward if you use a non-lethal finishing move, you get to the h-scene that you can rewind on the fly but it's kinda awkward because it seems that you can pick choices.

i am so sad since i love his art style and the mechanics but it falls very short in the h-department and each game there is even less content to do things with and it seems he wont improve at all.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dont know what anyone else is looking at, but this looks like literally the same game with a slightly different paint job on it to the last few that they have made.

The different thing here is that you apparently put the girl into some manner of bondage position, and then ryona them into oblivion. Instead of the previous games where you just ryona them into oblivion in some other mildly different manner.

This game maker has been a disappointment to me for a good long while now. May as well just forget they even make things at this point as it really feels like once you play one game you have essentially played them all.
+1
Totally feel the same,I wont even bother to look at it anymore...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't even find any H-moves. To me, this developer was at it's best during Super Strip Fighter, where there was plenty of sex in a fighting game atmosphere. Since, it's been downhill, only mauling and obliterating females.

I've always liked the art style, but they have become very repetitive especially with the character who's name is a single letter and wears mma/wrestling gear...

Lame.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

It appears that Studio S is working on another expansion for Strip Fighter (Omeco...maybe intended to be Omega) . It has new characters called Mink and Rar (I think). They have been posting about it on their website for a couple months or so. Best of all, there's not a trace of gore I've seen associated with it!