What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

andreand

Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

hello! im stuck at the point where you have to talk with the soul, after that i can't reach the corpse because the soul is still there and blocks the passage, what do i do?

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes, i am there with 1 point health or full, but he only fondels her brasts regardless and gave her panties once,
nothing els happens. do i have to weare something special, or do i miss something else ?
the guide was right to the point where i have to deal with this guy.
Try to get raped/impregnated by monsters some more times, maybe it requires some more Lewd.

Last edited:

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi again, I need help advancing the Gustav storyline.

I didn't start on it till I got to the Brothel town.

So I went and got him exiled from the first town. According to the guide a few pages back, you can then encounter him on the SE house after he gets exiled.
But even after I go him exiled from town 1 and went back and checked again on SE house on Brothel town, he still isn't there.

Is this due to a glitch or am I missing something?

Oh, NVM. It seems I skipped the scene at town two, so that's why the scenes at Brothel town did not trigger. It's fixed now.

Last edited:

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are the little blue creatures in the starting town for?

Edit- Is there a walkthrough for this?

Last edited:

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Etigoya made a walkthrough on page 25, it's the one I'm using.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

something is wrong with the solution.
But five city after you have freed the princess should we fight ne guard near gefängis there wil not with a fight XD ????

edit
ker write it down you need the first clothing there for XD

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wanna ask after i look the cg room the cg was freeze .. what button i must do the next if freeze (there no text and music aswell)

gold_magistrate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Left/Right to advance/rewind pictures. So Mash Right to get through the changes enough

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from 6th village go east to teleport temple, get left one then west to 10th town > underground talk to guard > sleep in inn > monster castle's jail talk to all ppl > fight (GoR) >
if nothing happens in the Inn I.

can the times who better describe please

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't get the h-scene for the kids in the 1st town. Is there any special requirements for it?

bahraaan

Reputation score

View attachment 17061

Ghost ship > Forest's church > world tree > ruin town > exposure
Ghost ship, deep click bookshelf get item (1st choice) > from 8th brothel town go north to teleport temple, get right one to forest area > NW to forest's church > talk to sister > talk to sister again (last choice) get ちょうしんすい (super god water) > night talk to her in east side > click bookshelf in NW room, get item ろしゅつのすすめ げかん (exposure advice, 2nd volume), use it > east world tree use super god water then can move in >

I am Having an issue with the sister. Because she is not giving me the (super god water) and I am stuck.
Could anyone help with this issue, am I missing something?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 17061

Ghost ship > Forest's church > world tree > ruin town > exposure
Ghost ship, deep click bookshelf get item (1st choice) > from 8th brothel town go north to teleport temple, get right one to forest area > NW to forest's church > talk to sister > talk to sister again (last choice) get ちょうしんすい (super god water) > night talk to her in east side > click bookshelf in NW room, get item ろしゅつのすすめ げかん (exposure advice, 2nd volume), use it > east world tree use super god water then can move in >

I am Having an issue with the sister. Because she is not giving me the (super god water) and I am stuck.
Could anyone help with this issue, am I missing something?
if didnt get water
in water gate town, she cant power up water

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still can't get the 2 scenes with the kids in the first town.

Reputation score

Where can I find a translation of this? I've searched the thread but haven't found anything. I'm assuming that I just overlooked it, but any help would be greatly appreciated :)

EDIT: I found the partial translation and Trans app, but where do you find the trans patch for this game? I've never done any of this before. I'm a noob in the most literal sense.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the patch. Check my sig for the partial translation download links.
For how to patch. Check my sig for the link on how to add patches.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone upload this game again? I can't find a dl link anywhere.

linshao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried everything and couldnt make it work.. i keep getting de SE error and if is not that de RPT one... maybe i will get more luck next time.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I tried everything and couldnt make it work.. i keep getting de SE error and if is not that de RPT one... maybe i will get more luck next time.
Had that same issue myself, I solved mine by switching my pc to locale Japanese, reinstalling every rtp program and it works like a charm now ( I'm using win 8 by the way). The only issue I'm having now is whenever I hit Alt+Enter to minimize the screen, the game goes into some kind of hybrid mode, whereby it is neither windowed nor fully fullscreen