What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu ] SACRED EYES RE114067 RJ114067

darthvoser

Reputation score
Re: SACRED EYES

- fixed bug relating to entering certain rooms at an angle (no longer get stuck)
- changed malady effects of violation attack in battle
ver2.01

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cheers. Didn't even know there was a "stuck" problem... Never encountered that.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why does everyone hit like a fucking truck?! Am I missing something to make things easy?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're probably really early in the game. Every so often the enemy will drop equipment boxes after battle. Most people use a pair of
Masquerade
that hit
ten times per attack. That makes things hideously easy.
.They seem oddly sentient though, and are content to hide in the trees or other black spots. That really pisses me off.

Also, you can farm the first dungeon ad nauseum. The enemies scale directly... and stop around level 50.

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded 2.01, and I have 1.3 translated. I'd like to play 2.01, but I don't want to have to translate everything. If I copied everything from my 1.3 folder to the 2.01 folder, would that leave everything translated EXCEPT for the newer stuff added to 2.01?

If not, what would I have to copy over to keep as much of it translated as possible, while keeping all the new stuff?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I downloaded 2.01, and I have 1.3 translated. I'd like to play 2.01, but I don't want to have to translate everything. If I copied everything from my 1.3 folder to the 2.01 folder, would that leave everything translated EXCEPT for the newer stuff added to 2.01?

If not, what would I have to copy over to keep as much of it translated as possible, while keeping all the new stuff?
If you do that, game will basically revert to 1.3. But there seems to be a solution - see this page http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22176&page=13 and apply igotsnostuff's data folder.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm where Ogres are attacking the castle, is that really early in game? How long is this?

Correction, Orcs. I just defeated their leader

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why does everyone hit like a fucking truck?! Am I missing something to make things easy?
You're probably really early in the game. Every so often the enemy will drop equipment boxes after battle. Most people use a pair of
Masquerade
that hit
ten times per attack. That makes things hideously easy.
.They seem oddly sentient though, and are content to hide in the trees or other black spots. That really pisses me off.

Also, you can farm the first dungeon ad nauseum. The enemies scale directly... and stop around level 50.
Wrong game. That is in Sword Princess Cistina. In this game the blacksmith can make several decent swords but needs ingredients from drops. Or you can wait for best weapons which come from events.

You can cheat to get drops by buying them at pot in SE of your house. The names and effects of weapons and shields are obscured until one is made but the costs reflects how good they are.

I'm where Ogres are attacking the castle, is that really early in game? How long is this?

Correction, Orcs. I just defeated their leader
Don't recall that event in this game but it has been a while since I played it.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

madman3237 said:
Wrong game.
Well sods to that. It's been that long since I've played this that I got my wires crossed. At any rate, I liked this game as long as it lasted; but the GOR mechanic wasn't well implemented in that it didn't give you any sense of "Game Over".

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you have problem with enemies,just grind a little from start on those mobs north from the city ( the mountain).They might seem hard,but you can beat them with potions.30-60 min of grinding and ur gonna sweep through most of the game like a whirlwind.

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is it, Reconnection

I just tried to reconnect the old maps to the new which is insanely confusing for me and added the new items/events although its untranslated. I cant guarantee it works though, but please test it.

And tell me where went wrong so I can go fix it.
I applied your data patch to the version of the game I have, and it's still in japanese. I even tried using a dycrypter, and still it's not translated. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I applied your data patch to the version of the game I have, and it's still in japanese. I even tried using a dycrypter, and still it's not translated. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is?

When you used the decrypter, did u delete the rgsss game from the main folder?

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tell me if I got things right: Version 1.3 is translated and version 2.x isn't.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tell me if I got things right: Version 1.3 is translated and version 2.x isn't.
Basically yeah. igotnostuffs tried connecting the already translated stuff to 2.0 and asked for testers. One report of an error but little other feedback and it got dropped.

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MEGA don't work

how can download this game ?

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone find out what is the password for all CG? :D

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the cat has it, but i think you need to get true end to get?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently theres gonna be a new game and not sure if its a sequel or not