What's new

ACT [ rusimarudou] [ るしまる堂] HENTAI EATER / エロイーター (RE113831) (RJ113831)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this is pretty hot, been watching it and now finally there is something to post.

A side-scrolling beat-em-up/platformer you play as a Succubus and can charm enemies to fuck or be fucked by them for healing. Simply beating them up is also an option. Getting killed results in an Animated GOR screen. It's awesome so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Erotic Eater. a Succubus game

Bump for awesome sprite sex and animated CGs.

Gameplay...doesn't suck so that's a plus too. Also instantly skippable text so i don't break my Z key on walls of moonrunes. All in all it's looking pretty good.

I'll be watching this one closely.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whoa! That IS nice!

I love games like this that reward you for playing well instead of the other way around. Charm enemies to get health (and animations), animated scenes for winning the stage... Plus you can keep Z pressed to speed up the sequences if you just want to get on with the game, and no need to hammer to keyboard to get out. Huge, huge thumbs up all around!

Gameplay is actually pretty decent too: It's no Nightmare Sphere or Kurovadis by any means, but it plays well and is certainly ahead of the majority of those h-platformers.

The one thing that scares me is how many animations each creature has: for example, both the bats and the standard goblins have at least 4 animations each. I always say that too many animation per monster eats up development time and ends up with an inferior game in the end, but... What is currently there is certainly impressive. I'll certainly be buying this one when it comes out.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does it require japlocale and shit? Some pics in the first post would also be nice, if you could do that...
Pretty much all Japanese games not made in fightmaker require japlocale and shit. It's almost a given.

Also, nice find!
By the by, I can't really play the game right now, so how much yuri is there, if any? I love me some yuri and the splash screen seems like there might be some.

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Platforming/fighting gameplay that does not suck
+
rewarding rape
+
great ingame graphics with ingame rape
+
GOR and VR (Victory Rape) animated screens
=
DO WANT!!!

Does it require japlocale and shit? Some pics in the first post would also be nice, if you could do that...
Run on Windows 7 European version, just renamed main folder with standard characters (I found that this works for most games).
Trust us and download the demo: it is worth it.

Pretty much all Japanese games not made in fightmaker require japlocale and shit. It's almost a given.

Also, nice find!
By the by, I can't really play the game right now, so how much yuri is there, if any? I love me some yuri and the splash screen seems like there might be some.
For now only raping the demo boss (catgirl) can be considered yuri (albeit a "yuri rape with dildo tail"). From the cover I suspect that all the boss fight will be that way.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Check out the dev blog at

You can see a whole lot of animations that is going to be in the game.

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aaaah... there's a bit of a glitch I'm getting. The protagonist... when she's either idle or doing a tail whip attack, her frames could be exposed seen in split of 3 or 4's at once. :confused:

Does anyone else get this or did my DL not succeed properly?

Well, still nothing severe but it still throws me off slightly. Even some of the enemies also have this issue. The goblins do it in vertical misalignment.

Edit: Yikes! Even the CG set does the same clipping to the left slightly.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

havne't noticed the issue, only issue I noticed is if I skip the chat with the cat boss fast, it crashes the game.

Few random notes

pressing spacebar can skip cutscenes (select the left option) and holding z or c? during a sex animation makes it do the sex scene in like .5 seconds.

anyone figure hoe to fullscreen or make the screen bigger, its kind of small on my desktop... (like small enough to fit in my hand almost)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Eh.. It's okay..

The animations are okay, but they're not long enough, and the style isn't really to my liking..
I'm more into rape of the past tense anyway, not present tense, if you know what I mean..

Not to mention, no saves? What is this, an NES game?

I'll keep it in my collection none the less, with the title "Demon Slut"

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh.. It's okay..

The animations are okay, but they're not long enough, and the style isn't really to my liking..
I'm more into rape of the past tense anyway, not present tense, if you know what I mean..

it's just the but if this true for the real game maybe you should be a psychic :D

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Amazing game. Luckily if you lose you can pretty much speed run through the levels.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh sweet, finally a playable demo! I've been seeing this guy's stuff on Nijie for a while now. Can't wait to see the full game!

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Amazing game. Luckily if you lose you can pretty much speed run through the levels.
Pretty much. If you tap a direction twice she runs, although you can pretty much just walk past everything and never get hit (excluding the dog/plant things), you can get to the end boss in like 30 seconds or so from loading the game.

As a side note, there are 2 "game over" screens, with just a small face change expression.

Looking forward to the game~

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aaaah... there's a bit of a glitch I'm getting. The protagonist... when she's either idle or doing a tail whip attack, her frames could be exposed seen in split of 3 or 4's at once. :confused:

Does anyone else get this or did my DL not succeed properly?

Well, still nothing severe but it still throws me off slightly. Even some of the enemies also have this issue. The goblins do it in vertical misalignment.

Edit: Yikes! Even the CG set does the same clipping to the left slightly.
I've had the same problem. When I tried it on another computer, everything worked fine so my best guess would be a non-compatible video card.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn, at last a good sprite animated game, long time since I've seen one of these.

Game Stats (imo)

Animated sprite CG reward for killing enemies. +3 points
Animated Game Over CG. +2 point
Side Scroller. +1 point
Original and polished. +1 point
Weird sprite glitch. -1 point
Just a demo, but still very good. +1 point.

Total: 7 out of something, can't be bothered making stats.

Long story short, 'tis a good game. Me wants.

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

combinated sex animation too, charm 2 goblins and then proced to the animation and the two of them will be over you, pretty good. go test it XD

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, Meijiroido and Erotical Night didn't require japlocale and shit, and they're not in FM, IIRC.

Thank you, PerBert.
You're welcome...
uhm "Berlucrap147"...
Any chance you'd be a fellow italian?

(well, not that it really matters, we Hentai lovers are a big nation on our own :D )

Eh.. It's okay..

You, sir, are quite picky! :D :D

combinated sex animation too, charm 2 goblins and then proced to the animation and the two of them will be over you, pretty good. go test it XD
Going to try it NAU!!

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this one is amazing - like how there are so many different sprite animations for each enemy. Thanks for sharing op.