What's new

ACT [ Wakemitama] わけみたま Kagura, Night of Exorcism 退魔夜行神楽 RE143495 RJ143495

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No thread for this as far as I can tell. From the description it's a 3d tower defence game with sprite sex.

For more info, here's the .

It appears many of the game's intended features have not been implemented yet. Developer promises patches in the near future to unlock more content (read the description page).
Edit:
Lusty spirits haunt a certain shrine when night falls.
The curtains rise on another violent night of spirits vs. shrine maidens!

This is a tower defense-style action game with pixel art.
Try to protect the shrine maidens from the incoming spirit horde.

Use the keyboard to control the leader of the shrine maidens.
Other shrine maidens can be issued commands to coordinate with you.

When a maiden loses enough strength her clothes will come off.
When a spirit touches a naked shrine maiden an H scene plays.

Last edited by a moderator:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RJ143495 退魔夜行神楽

Word of advice. Don't post links, it reveals the referrer url to the host on the opposite end and might tip them off on our buccaneering.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Word of advice. Don't post links, it reveals the referrer url to the host on the opposite end and might tip them off on our buccaneering.
It's a link to the legit site to buy the game, though; not to a pirated version!

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Agreed. When posting about a game use something like hxxp instead, it hides the link from a google search, do this with download links like Mega links too. Let's keep our horny community going strong but quietly :D

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or you could just use anonym.to

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

if plan to hide the links i suggest just like one said hxxp cuz anonym even though it is good for some ppl. but others have trouble with it saying that it doesnt exist or 404 error

many sites that hides the url have trouble like hell specially the ones with ads like linkbucks << doesnt work for like 30% ppl with a stupid fox to add a number 2 after the www -_-

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably the first thread I've started that hasn't been deleted by the moderators yet, so wasn't too sure how the link would turn out.

It's been edited, reply if still unacceptable.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Impression from Demo: reminds me of the witch tower defense game a lot.

You have your main character with her own attacks (this one does AoE around herself, the demo have a range trainee that drop bombs on enemies, can splash)
Run out of health, either on your character or any 'tower' and they're stuck defenseless to get raped by whatever ghost passes by.

Seem only 3 units will be available based on what the demo hints at.

And after deleting the demo:
Forgot to check if 'tower' recovers between waves :v
Forgot to check what each commands were (I know the first is putting more tower, last is 'strip' them)

Saldeath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And after deleting the demo:
Forgot to check if 'tower' recovers between waves :v
Forgot to check what each commands were (I know the first is putting more tower, last is 'strip' them)
They do not recover and neither does the main character.
Second is to upgrade towers
Third is to sell towers

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Last edited:

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Went to see if I could hunt down this game, though it is pretty early to do so. Outside of the fakes, I had no luck finding it. Game is pretty good to me though.

As for gameplay menu, option 1 is to buy towers, 2 is... Something. I can't seem to do anything with it. 3 is delete tower (No refund it seems, or it may be only if the tower was destroyed), 4 is heal tower, and 5 is self destruct tower. Only real use of a tower that is destroyed is that it can hold onto an enemy until it is finished so the other units can target other ones. Z opens menu, X while controlling the player character makes her do an AoE manually, C swaps between controlling the camera and the player character, V pauses, unpauses, and starts the first round, and B doubles speed.

Anything that I miss?

Edit: 3rd option does give you money back, but only if the tower you sell is alive.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks pretty good I'd buy it if I could. but I'm thinking we may never see this one till someone here can buy from Japanese side and then shares it....

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No thread for this as far as I can tell. From the description it's a 3d tower defence game with sprite sex.

For more info, here's the .

It appears many of the game's intended features have not been implemented yet. Developer promises patches in the near future to unlock more content (read the description page).

I feel like someone other than me who is not lazy should make a nice guide/sticky on how to post links.
So we dont get the the "hxxp://" part whole you can just leave it out if you dont care about
Not having to deal with this: hxxp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/(IPUTHISHERETOBREAKTHELINK)product_id/RJ143339(dot)html
when people dont have enough post to post links.

While you can just do this: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ143339.html and it wont be recognized as a link.
So people can simply doubleclick/select and copy&paste it with ease.

And when it is ok to link directly and when it is not and that there are options like
Like Zarion said websites can see who the refferer was when you post hyperlinks.
Forums like anime-sharing and nihonomaru get their direct links already blocked by dlsite and are put on the radar for dmca-like takedowns for the download links (this isnt that dramatic as it sounds but it is a possibilty)

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow
Such scare
Much paranoia
doge.jpg
Yeah.. stating a possibility is para. Anyways my major gripe is people butchering links for no reason. You can take the rest as a sidenote.

Last edited:

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

3D and tower defence......not my forte but its ok......

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yeah.. stating a possibility is para. Anyways my major gripe is people butchering links for no reason. You can take the rest as a sidenote.
We've survived for 8 years without being taken down because of links.
It's not a possibility

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

We've survived for 8 years without being taken down because of links.
It's not a possibility
That's not how the forum gets taken down. That's how the links themselves are. And some other inconveniences.

e.g. Currently mediafire links originating from ULMF get blocked. As in, you need to make the referrer not be ULMF or Mediafire will pretend the file is not there, even if it is. Probably a self-preservation attempt to save bandwidth.

On anime-sharing, Dlsite blocks every link that has it as referrer.

I wouldn't put it past them to have apps that scour referrer links in search for shared links for the game, which then get DMCA'd automatically. Not a problem for ULMF, but that's how links stop working after a while.

What can take ULMF down is loli/shota, because those are the laws where the server is hosted. The links themselves are harmless to ULMF, which is why they are allowed in the first place. Hiding ULMF as a referrer is a good practice that should be performed whenever possible.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Solution
Right click link -> Copy Link Location -> Paste in URL bar
Success, you've bypassed hotlink prevention

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this conversation is important but I don't think this is the thread for it.

But speaking of links has anyone found one yet? I found one at rapidgator that might be but it's premium so I can't use it. Every other I find are GRJ which are fake.
I'm confident about the rapidgator because it's size is about 12 Mb, all the GRJ are 263 Mb.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Solution
Right click link -> Copy Link Location -> Paste in URL bar
Success, you've bypassed hotlink prevention
So you'd assume every single forum goer would do the same?

Anyway, the attempts of making it not be a link are to force people to do exactly that.

By posting dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ143495.html you would be forced to copy it and paste it on a new tab, which would make it not carry ULMF as a referrer.

By making it a link, you're letting the newbies (and the lazy) click it and feed Dlsite a link to the very thread we'd be sharing links for their game, which would make the work of something automated a lot easier. And then you get dead links.

I know this conversation is important but I don't think this is the thread for it.

But speaking of links has anyone found one yet? I found one at rapidgator that might be but it's premium so I can't use it. Every other I find are GRJ which are fake.
I'm confident about the rapidgator because it's size is about 12 Mb, all the GRJ are 263 Mb.
You can generate premium links for rapidgator here