What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

In the subject of black units power - I really wonder what the longevity of this game is.
Considering how broken me and Ashurmen's party is, and the fact we still didn't even get close to clearing the challenge quest, I would say it's pretty decent. (That and the frequent events)

In terms of consumption, it's either you get lucky, or you don't get lucky. That's it. Best map to farm is the last map, every other map's rate is very low.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

She's definitely one of the better duelist in game, just not sure how her stats is. (OTOH, the answer to small versus big Quest map!?)
Her stats look like this at this point.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fed 7 already, only got -2 cost +3 skill ._.
<- is a failure at cost downing her. (Had a much easier time with Yurina. First 3 got +3 skill, -3 cost)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently, I ended up maxxing Rosary first (Not going for 5/5 skill), V

2 block, great stats, low cost, atk & def skill, dodge......
Perfect addition to Ashurmen's top heavy team. And the answer to small versus large quest.

Update:
So apparently, it takes only 6 unit to beat the last map ._.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I started playing again after long battle with... error messages.
I dropped around rank 15 so it's not that much different from starting anew.

Tragic part is that I came back during the recent elf event. The elven princess and dark elf unit somehow seemed very appealing.
Obviously, with my noob deck dark elf was out of my reach for all reasonable estimations.
However, that princess... and it said increased gacha chance, what the heck, I wasted some precious dollars down the drain.
As expected, didn't get the unit I wished for. But did get one black unit Shibira (silver haired princess) and a handful of plats and golds. So I guess I at least salvaged something from the wastage.

Personal whines and cheeses aside, I'm looking for some guides and tips.
Specifically, I'm trying to find out efficient way to grind up unit levels and other relevant stats. Preferrably both cost-efficient one and time efficient option to choose as my perceived needs change.

Sure, I can read a bit of Japanese, but not so fluent as to read Aigis wiki without trouble.
Any help is highly appreciated.

PS: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this; please notify if I'm indeed not allowed:
If there any place where Aigis HCGs are shared? (other than exhen that is)
I know that fap-value is not the strongest selling point of the game, but still some units leave me curious.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Specifically, I'm trying to find out efficient way to grind up unit levels and other relevant stats. Preferrably both cost-efficient one and time efficient option to choose as my perceived needs change.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=555173&postcount=1289

There are some maps that are slightly less efficient, but good for those who don't have time to grind multiple 12/24 charisma maps, but your rank looks to be too low to really care about those maps just yet.

I don't know if the opening post has been updated with newbie friendly information yet. But check the first post nevertheless.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

However, that princess... and it said increased gacha chance, what the heck, I wasted some precious dollars down the drain.
Increased gacha chance doesn't increase getting a black rarity drop. If you happen to get a black unit (still 3%) you have 3x more chance to get her instead of another unit.

I don't know if the opening post has been updated with newbie friendly information yet. But check the first post nevertheless.
First post hasn't been updated for a while, Petite use the below link if you want to update it.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At this point I would recommend just doing each map until you get three stars and the silver unit from it. If you maybe have some spare stamina do the rural gate. I don't think you will get stuck until you are approaching 30 stamina missions.

As for endgame grinding - Rural Gate is surely best money per stamina, but provided you are not gathering funds for base summons, is it that important? If you do something like Remnants Extermination 3, each iron unit there is worth almost (5 exp less) as much as Rural Hector. The fact that it is iron not bronze obviously is an obstacle if you are at point where you level your units before consumption, but surely at least during some parts of unit progression it is just better to do higher end maps?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but surely at least during some parts of unit progression it is just better to do higher end maps?
Nope~ at least not efficiency wise. Time-saving wise though, the 54 charisma map is a good alternative for Lv30+ units.

Actually, when it comes to high level feeds, the last map 60 charisma is best. But farming that one and 3 starring is kinda challenging.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for endgame grinding - Rural Gate is surely best money per stamina, but provided you are not gathering funds for base summons, is it that important? If you do something like Remnants Extermination 3, each iron unit there is worth almost (5 exp less) as much as Rural Hector. The fact that it is iron not bronze obviously is an obstacle if you are at point where you level your units before consumption, but surely at least during some parts of unit progression it is just better to do higher end maps?
The short answer is that Rural Gate is the best map for both gold and units. There are some high-tier maps that are almost as good for units like "Dragon's Hunting Grounds" (竜の狩場), but Rural Gate is still ultimately better than even that map.

The long answer requires a lot of math, which is fairly daunting to repost here in English. But if you aren't concerned with gold from Rural Gate, you can also use your iron units from Rural Gate as food, either directly or by feeding them to your lvl 3 Hectors.

Anyway, if you want to see the math (in Japanese), please refer to this wiki page that Taian helps maintain:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I rarely leave Rural (田園の門), I don't find the 12 cost spam to be too too bad. I just multitask it while doing other things. It's just too useful with the low level iron unit spam for selling/feeding and cheap food for your team, not to mention the base reward for completion in gold is above everything but the 60 map. It really doesn't take that long either, just throw up a cc'd archer and Prince and fast forward.

Just comparing the 54 map to Rural Gate: You get 0-5 units 4.5 times at Rural for the same cost of the 54 map. Probably around 10-15ish iron/bronze (You'll get 5 units much more than you'll get 0 units) units vs 2-3 iron/bronze units on average... You have a chance to get 4/5 bronze's on Rural vs the 1 on the 54 map as well. Those iron and bronze units from a higher level are worth the same as the lower leveled ones to sell as the Rural Gate ones even with their higher levels.

Let's just say that they're all irons. That's around 3750 (Gold of selling 12.5 irons) + 4050 (Completion) vs 750 + 3600 at the 54 map. 7800 vs 4350.

Short answer: Try not to be lazy and spam Rural Gate for money/food, nothing else compares and you'll have a hard time having money to level your team otherwise. Rural Gate OP. If you're really hating Rural, I'd say do something like 王都に続く道 (Road leading to the king Metropolitan). Cuts down your runs by half and sacrifices less gold/food, but will take a bit longer to set up your team before you can afk (Just like most maps that are higher than Rural).

Edit: Ah Petite beat me to it while I was typing. Oh well, the more opinions the merrier.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well the best way to power up your unit is to give up on event and focus on the quest 低コストバトル (Low Cost Battle) and on the weekday mission of wednesday and friday to get gift and fairy, and if you can afford to spend money to get crystal to restore stamina it's even faster.

Also i have a question, i wonder what exactly is the lost of CC a unit before lv 50, let say i CC a unit at lv45, the final lost will only be the 5 level or is there something else? Because if the lost is only of 5 level, in the end it's only like 5 to 10 stat point lost, so it won't really make much of a difference at max level CC no?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also i have a question, i wonder what exactly is the lost of CC a unit before lv 50, let say i CC a unit at lv45, the final lost will only be the 5 level or is there something else? Because if the lost is only of 5 level, in the end it's only like 5 to 10 stat point lost, so it won't really make much of a difference at max level CC no?
Correct, you lose the equivalent number of levels that you wouldn't otherwise get after your class-change. So if you gain 1 attack a level, then a lvl 30 CC will ultimately have 20 attack less than a lvl 50 CC. The numbers might be small, but the developers designed the game so that a unit will reach certain damage thresholds so that they can kill certain enemies in one less blow, or receive one more blow from certain enemies.

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Word of advice to rakuten event participants, free up a slot before tomorrow :D

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Increased gacha chance doesn't increase getting a black rarity drop. If you happen to get a black unit (still 3%) you have 3x more chance to get her instead of another unit.
Yeah, I know. Cannot miss that since every other Japanese gacha game has been using exactly the same marketing gimmick thousand times over. lol
I figured if I roll until I got a black there would be a fair chance that that black would be elf.
Missed that fair chance though.

Thanks for tips all. Do you people usually feed irons too or use them for gold/hector food?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, any compiled data for the drops?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, any compiled data for the drops?
Not yet, though here's some raw data (I forgot to keep track of mine, though I was lucky and got 3 Rins from the first four maps, and 1 from 4 visits to the last one):

Unit/Item Abbreviation:
Rin: Ri
Magical Crystal: Mc
Bouquet: Bo
Cecily: Ce
Lean: Le
Rosalie: Ro
Clave: Cl
Crystal: Cr
Princess Mortimer: Pm
Magical Crystal x2: McX

White Belt