What's new

ADV [NearFatal] The Ghost House (June4/2012 update)

Saltamontes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Ghost House

Wow... not online for a while, and there ya have it... more people playing ^^

Nope. The only things in my inventory is the paper and the piece of wood. I tried punching, picking, looking and using the piece of wood at everything. I can't find this shard of glass you talk about.
I see you already found it :)
Where did you get the wood?!! I never got that...

My first contribute =)
If you scroll down a little, it has the full walkthrough, enjoy
Omg... SO much to read...
Thanks though!!

my first thread was asking for help with this game hoping some people here had a copy already, unfortunately no one did and I wound up getting snubbed when I refused to upload the game :(
Yeah I noticed, that's mainly why I posted the link... ;)
And I think if someone is selling their game they should make it AVAILABLE! not by sending a damn email... (sorry my opinion) it's like Valve said piracy is a service problem!

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Probably not long, but it may be because he asked not to have his games shared here. Amazing how the mods will honor Swissmade's requests but not NF's.
IIRC the creator has some weird hoops to jump through to purchase the game. Like you need to email a copy of a picture id, and the actual funds transfer was a bit extra work as well, you need to send the funds and wait for him to email you a copy of the game i think. Like Saltamontes said, if someone is selling their game they should make it available.

Saltamontes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I've found these endings:
If ya have questions about them, ask! :)

Ending 1 The Good Ending: (Letting the girl escape by not doing a thing)
- To save game progress copy the code on the title screen and paste it into the saves.txt, make sure to overwrite all existing code in the text file
- TGH part 2 reacts to your choice when you enter it

Ending 2 The Ghost: (Use blue tentacles on the girl)
- To find the other endings you need a rare item
- You can find the item in TGHp1, don't put it away

Ending 4 Secret Corn Man: (Use the demonic spell on the scarecrow)
- Try to catch the red snake in the ghost scene
- Try to push the princesses filled belly in the swamp

Ending ? Bad Ending: (Touch the amulet)
- Don't touch the dark crustal
- Put two matching ingredients in the right order into the cauldron to activate a spell
- Put earth into the cauldron to neutralize it

Does anyone know how to get ending 3?
Or how to catch a red snake?
And does anyone have a working version of TGH part 1?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So far I've found these endings:
If ya have questions about them, ask! :)

Ending 1 The Good Ending: (Letting the girl escape by not doing a thing)
- To save game progress copy the code on the title screen and paste it into the saves.txt, make sure to overwrite all existing code in the text file
- TGH part 2 reacts to your choice when you enter it

Ending 2 The Ghost: (Use blue tentacles on the girl)

Ending 4 Secret Corn Man: (Use the demonic spell on the scarecrow)
- Try to catch the red snake in the ghost scene
- Try to push the princesses filled belly in the swamp

Ending ? Bad Ending: (Touch the amulet)
- Don't touch the dark crustal
- Put two matching ingredients in the right order into the cauldron to activate a spell
- Put earth into the cauldron to neutralize it

Does anyone know how to get ending 3?
Or how to catch a red snake?
And does anyone have a working version of TGH part 1?
They got to the conclusion (on the other thread) that the Red Snake was referring to her tongue during the Ending 2 (she'll sometimes put her tongue out when you're holding her neck, then you can grab it).

Ending 3 is possibly using the demonic spell on the plant.

TGH part 1 is the part where she walks on the corridor and you catch her (so TGH part 1 is the intro).

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Change your saves.txt string to this:
th_menu=0h00-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-nnnn-gcct-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-wxf8-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-hh45&th_sp_x2=kkmn-ladq

It unlocks all the scenes for both characters (except 2 of stage one scenes, never could be bothered to unlock those...you can just start the game to get them anyway)

Saltamontes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They got to the conclusion (on the other thread) that the Red Snake was referring to her tongue during the Ending 2 (she'll sometimes put her tongue out when you're holding her neck, then you can grab it).

Ending 3 is possibly using the demonic spell on the plant.

TGH part 1 is the part where she walks on the corridor and you catch her (so TGH part 1 is the intro).
Thanks mate!
Never would've guessed it was her tongue... o,O

yeah, but because of the comment:
Makes me think there's something there...

I just found out you can give her nipple piercings, in the beginning before you take her pants off, grab a few nails to the left of her.

Change your saves.txt string to this:
th_menu=0h00-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-nnnn-gcct-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-wxf8-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-hh45&th_sp_x2=kkmn-ladq

It unlocks all the scenes for both characters (except 2 of stage one scenes, never could be bothered to unlock those...you can just start the game to get them anyway)
Cool thanks, though for now I like to try and figure things out. No fun in getting everything at once :)

Saltamontes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wait the "rare" item is the wooden board?... damn... ok I get it

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC the creator has some weird hoops to jump through to purchase the game. Like you need to email a copy of a picture id, and the actual funds transfer was a bit extra work as well, you need to send the funds and wait for him to email you a copy of the game i think. Like Saltamontes said, if someone is selling their game they should make it available.
So how does that have anything to do with still publicly sharing a copyrighted game? Especially from a creator that has asked this forum not too?

Who cares how a person had to purchase it initially. That shouldn't make it more share worthy than any other copyrighted game. I would respect the creators wishes and not post or share the game here. Simple.

I would like to ask the Admins or mods to remove the links on NearFatal's behalf but who knows if that will happen. :rolleyes:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I would like to ask the Admins or mods to remove the links on NearFatal's behalf but who knows if that will happen. :rolleyes:
Hey now, we get things done around here. Aika closed the original thread for good reason, and this one will be closed too.

But yeah, his methods for purchase are retarded.

Darkheaven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
{Request}Ghost House 2

idk what goes on here along with all what went on, but just asking if anyone has an old link or can upload Ghost House 2. Just got interested in it, but the only copy of it I found was completely unstable and broken. If anyone can PM me or post, it would be appreciated, Thanks!

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: {Request}Ghost House 2

idk what goes on here along with all what went on, but just asking if anyone has an old link or can upload Ghost House 2. Just got interested in it, but the only copy of it I found was completely unstable and broken. If anyone can PM me or post, it would be appreciated, Thanks!
Not possible. If you mean the RPG Maker one, it didn't come out yet. If you mean the other one, not shareable.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can find it if you look hard enough, but it's hard since all the easy to find uploads get DMCA'd.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

he meens ghost house and ghost house 2 by near fatal i think where u need both to make the whole game work properly...???

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh... whole game

AmishHunter

Reputation score

he meens ghost house and ghost house 2 by near fatal i think where u need both to make the whole game work properly...???
honestly It didn't even work with both, the gallery option was broken in every version I found. That being said His work was great but worth sending him a copy of my drivers licence I don't think so.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hadnt even realized there was a new ghost house!

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

I found number 1 but number 2 seems to have vanished into the internet ether.