What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I have found at least one in game female/female scene. The succubi (gals with black suits and bat wings and tail) will use a scissoring move on the second girl you get (the one in the red). They will attack the other forms though. This leads me to believe there will be more enemies that only react to certain forms. Also...does anyone have any idea what the "equipment" does, or a way to hook the more fully into AGTH/ATLAS? I'm running blind, and am stuck at the at the wannabe ice legion boss. It regenerates HP stupidly fast, and I can't hurt it in its second form enough to make a dent when I have to dodge the ice crystals.

To those stuck..there are a LOT of illusionary walls in this game. if you get stuck, go somewhere that may seem supicious, and lean into it, or slide into it with the red-suited girl. Also note that the fourth form can "glide" by holding attack as you leap foreward.

PS: The third form's jump makes her only one "block" high and wide, allowing her to jump through small gaps above the floor that cannot be slid into. Hope these all help.
Not even sure how to get any other forms, I do have... some soorta slime girl ball bouncing around me that does nothing though. Follows me all over the place, stares at me etc, always tries to get behind me.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By the way, was there some trick to defeating the naked scythe girl? She kept healing to max over and over while I just spammed the red girl's blast attack at her until I got lucky and dropped her health to 0.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

I..do not recall a naked scythe girl. At what point was this? before or after the third form?

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I..do not recall a naked scythe girl. At what point was this? before or after the third form?
I fought her before and I don't have the second form, you find a statue that looks the same as you did when you turned into one.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

How odd. I was unable to activate the one I found. You must have figured something out i didnt. I can tell you that fight must be optional, then.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, was there some trick to defeating the naked scythe girl? She kept healing to max over and over while I just spammed the red girl's blast attack at her until I got lucky and dropped her health to 0.
That's the point when you can use Down + Z to Masturbate as the guy form, supposed to use it in the boss fight too since you miss a sprite sex point if you don't

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

...Genius! On that note..have you found a way to shift into male form without having to take enough damage to break female form?

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How odd. I was unable to activate the one I found. You must have figured something out i didnt. I can tell you that fight must be optional, then.
I examined it two times the first time I was there, but left and found the pink-haired girl form. On the way back from there, I dropped by and examined it two more times to see if having the third form changed anything, but the only characters talking about it were the first two girls. But then it triggered a scene, and I wound up fighting her.

Guess I'm reloading a prior save and fighting her again, since I missed that scene.

Oh, anyone know what those rooms with the beds that cost money to enter are for?

Last edited:

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So where do you go after you get the third transformation?

Last edited:

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm. I'm stuck on the boss who keeps blowing herself up with a magic book. Judging by some of the posts it looks like people are all over the place so I'm not expecting any answers soon.

I didn't even know you could summon the reaper chick by jizzing on that statue.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm running blind, and am stuck at the at the wannabe ice legion boss. It regenerates HP stupidly fast, and I can't hurt it in its second form enough to make a dent when I have to dodge the ice crystals.
The 1st form is easy, kill the body part which shoots a barrage of bullets
then kill the lower body part. As for the 3rd body part (girl) just ignore
her since she releses the ice crystals (snow flakes?) away from you so
you can't get hit.

Choose your 1st form, use rapidfire and you'll notice it loses more HP
that it can regen.

Edit: To make things even more easy when the boss shows up go to
the left side and stand on the ice blocks to get better range.

The 2nd part of the boss fight I have no idea... yet, I hope there's a
way to kill the girl that shoots the ice crystals (upper body part) it
would make the fight doable.

Edit: So far I couldn't kill the girl that shoots ice crystals however
I did manage to lower the bosses HP from 40 to 15. I used the
second forms charge attack. Make sure you're on the far left screen
(next to the wall) and that your standing on the ice block. Also the
boss must be near the ground as much as possible. You'll get about
3-5 charge shoots before the boss floats up again.

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm. I'm stuck on the boss who keeps blowing herself up with a magic book. Judging by some of the posts it looks like people are all over the place so I'm not expecting any answers soon.

I didn't even know you could summon the reaper chick by jizzing on that statue.
I suspect it has something with stealing the book after she master-sparks herself.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

How do you get red dress girl ? I alreayd on stage 2, but still don't have.
I found one statue, but can't do anythign with it, in stage 2 (where spiders) I found like "blue orb" can't do anythign with it.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anybody be willing to help me with this? How do I get to the right side of the first tower? And those uncharted areas, I have no clue.
I arrived at a high tower where I can't do anything and another area is just a girl standing in a field saying something.
imgur.com/e6E0hBj
And then there's this empty area, is there actually something there?
imgur.com/tsB2wip

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The 1st form is easy, kill the body part which shoots a barrage of bullets
then kill the lower body part. As for the 3rd body part (girl) just ignore
her since she releses the ice crystals (snow flakes?) away from you so
you can't get hit.

Choose your 1st form, use rapidfire and you'll notice it loses more HP
that it can regen.

Edit: To make things even more easy when the boss shows up go to
the left side and stand on the ice blocks to get better range.

The 2nd part of the boss fight I have no idea... yet, I hope there's a
way to kill the girl that shoots the ice crystals (upper body part) it
would make the fight doable.

Edit: So far I couldn't kill the girl that shoots ice crystals however
I did manage to lower the bosses HP from 40 to 15. I used the
second forms charge attack. Make sure you're on the far left screen
(next to the wall) and that your standing on the ice block. Also the
boss must be near the ground as much as possible. You'll get about
3-5 charge shoots before the boss floats up again.
The middle option on the second row of the menu lets you equip some of the monster girls as allies. I'm guessing you get them from the present boxes that sometimes drop after sexing them. If you happen to have one of the fire girls from near the start, she will follow slowly and shoot at things when you shoot. Toasted both forms of the ice boss by standing and shooting with the first form you get.

I don't know the specifics of the present drop but it looks like it happens more often when you have a full cum bar.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Completely forgot about the foxfire buff now I just have to backtrack all
the way back to get it... starting to feel like metroidvania.

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea on how to open the far right portion of the map (Giant golden gates)? I have 6 transformations, done as much map-square hunting as I can possibly think of (Although I think I missed a boss judging by the book comments?)

As a side note, the basically-a-trampoline monster has a sex scene if you ejaculate on it beforehand. There's an electric-thing near the first one to do so with.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Figured out the book boss, need to let her explode herself, destroy the red orbs, then as shes forming herself together use the barrier you get from the observation tower (above library)

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have found at least one in game female/female scene. The succubi (gals with black suits and bat wings and tail) will use a scissoring move on the second girl you get (the one in the red). They will attack the other forms though. This leads me to believe there will be more enemies that only react to certain forms. Also...does anyone have any idea what the "equipment" does, or a way to hook the more fully into AGTH/ATLAS? I'm running blind, and am stuck at the at the wannabe ice legion boss. It regenerates HP stupidly fast, and I can't hurt it in its second form enough to make a dent when I have to dodge the ice crystals.

To those stuck..there are a LOT of illusionary walls in this game. if you get stuck, go somewhere that may seem supicious, and lean into it, or slide into it with the red-suited girl. Also note that the fourth form can "glide" by holding attack as you leap foreward.

PS: The third form's jump makes her only one "block" high and wide, allowing her to jump through small gaps above the floor that cannot be slid into. Hope these all help.
I could defeat that boss by equiping that feather thing from the harpies and that floating fire pet to the first girl.

I got another green crystal, but i dont know what it does. Someone there, who knows that?

W

Wolf624

How do you get red dress girl ? I alreayd on stage 2, but still don't have. I found one statue, but can't do anythign with it, in stage 2 (where spiders) I found like "blue orb" can't do anythign with it.
Why do you have to make the text unnecessarily big? :confused: