What's new

School life

Amellia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm more into anime's so this will be Practically a Story of my Imagination.
where you can help me decide what should happen in the Next part i write.
for the Introduction i will use a Guy as Protagonist (probably showcase him after i got the Right to post links =.= )
for now know this: He has kinda short black Hair, blue eyes hes a 17 years old Senior highschool Student. his name is Yusuke Kuragami(Who lives alone due to Parents work Overseas)
"[spoken text]" Special character get a Color example "Kuragami, Yusuke"
>[thought text]< the ">/<" indicates the Thought of a Character (mainly the main character)

Since i only have a feint Story in mind lets stick with it ^w^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Story begins, as he slowly approaches the School frontgate. He scratches his head as he walks past the Gate, while waving off fangirls that always wait there with gleaming eyes, just to get neglected.
"i should take a detour through the City this time."
after whispering this to himself, he shoulders his Schoolbag and walked down the street. His aim was a Window Shopping tour through the city, since no one would wait for him at home. He ends up buying some food at the Last Store.
"huh... kinda dark Already... i should head home ..."
as he past a Dark Alley he heard some strange noises. he decidet to further investigate it. the sight that was offered to him was shocking. Two guys raping a girl, one who holds her unconscious body which looked really beaten up, and the other one who repeatedly thrusts his Boner inside her womb. Yusuke dropped his purchases, and ran inside the ally. He grabbed a Steel pipe which was standing there. As he swung for the first attack none of them both recognized an Attack until the Guy who Fucked her lost a fragment of his head. the other guy dropped the Girl afterwards and was in the brink of Escape as even he felt that Steel pipe on his head, and dropped lifeless.
"SHIT! ..."
he Punched the nearest wall, and threw the Steel pipe on a roof nearby. her Clothes were pretty torn up. Since she was still unconscious, he gave her his jacket and picked her up. While heading home, he picked up his purchases on the way. as he entered his home he lets out a deep sigh.
"what am i supposed to do now..."
his eyes fixated on the girl he just rescued.
"i better tend her wounds first... i guess"
after using a flannel to clean the Dirt he cleaned the wounds as well. since her Clothes where badly ragged up he had no choice but to undress he, and dress her in clothing he had left over. Which ended up being just boxershorts and an oversized Shirt, due to her smaler body.
"oh right... damn it"
he didn't check if she was still alive which just came into his mind. He draws near to her mouth, and as she gently breathed into his hear he blushed.
"at least she's alive ..."
he lets out a sigh of relief. he prepared some food for her if she would wake up she would be probably hungry
>should i stay at home tomorrow? ... no,no,no... its weekend anyway...<
with another sigh of relief, he put a blanket on her and went to sleep.
as he woke up he felt something is amiss. his blanket had an unusual hight and was moving on his own as was his boner, which felt kinda wet. he disposed of the blanket and found the girl slurping and sucking at his boner. she notized that he's awake, and stopped shortly
"good morning"
while still mending his boner.
"what are you doing there? ..."
she puts her finger from the free hand on her chin to symbolize that she's thinking
"hmmmm... ah! i am Thanking you! >...i guess<"
suddenly she moved forward, and he came with a moan of Pleasure. Some of the semen hit her face. He somehow managed to stop her and headed into the bathroom, to take a shower.
"feel free to watch tv while i am taking a shower..."
She silently nods.
"...Police investigation, seeks the murderer of two victims of the night from yesterday..."
the voice of the news woman dampened after closing the bath door. After that shower he decidet to have a Talk with her.

A) How old are you?
B) Do you Remember anything of Yesterday night?
C) what is your name?

please make your choice i hope it's not too crappy q.q since i kinda just got started in this stuff and i'm not so familiar in writing whole Story's solely in English...
i would like to try to keep an 1 week Schedule depends on the votes, maybe earlier

Last edited:
OP
Amellia

Amellia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: School life

here's the Image of Yusuke Kuragami
(i know hes from an well known anime,
but i don't mind using other anime characters with similar appearances using them :c )

here's my imagination of the girl he has saved (Edit: has a Name now Ayumi Mitsuko)

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

B

I like the main character, killing ppl sounds like a everyday's bread to him. Nicely dark beginning

OP
Amellia

Amellia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nah it's nawt~ he's just an ordinary Highschool guy :X with some Special Reflexes~

Lets go ahead:

Her Eyes Followed him with puffed up cheek's after he left the Bathroom
"you are no fun..."
she whispered, and turned herself back to the TV. He shakes his head in disbelief.
"well... do you remember anything, of what happened yesterday?"
She seems to think with her finger tip at her lower lip.
"after i passed out, i don't remember much except to be carried by you"
She blushed, feintly
"and that you kinda saved me from... well. something ..."
she shakes her head and throws her arms in the air like she doesn't know anything more. after that short gesture she stares deep into his eyes.
>still doesnt explain why she thanks me like this...<
he shakes his head yet again while moving into his Room to put on some Clothes.
"you might as well take a shower yourself. after that ... event ... an hour ago..."
after that he closed the door. shortly after he heard an positive
"ok~"
and the bathroom door closing. He put on some casual Clothing and decidet to prepare lunch for them both.
>argh... i forgot to give her a towel...<
he quickly finished the lunch table and searched a Towel she could use. as he stand before the bathroom, he was hesitant to enter. She just pulled the door open hugged him, before he notized anything, and at the same time snatched the Towel out of his hands with that gesture.
"thank you~ you are so caring"
she smiles. He suddenly had the Feeling he is inside a really bad Bliss Manga. but no She was real, he felt so himself out of unconsciousness, he patted her head. with a slight giggle and just covered with that Towel she just hopped onto his couch, her Eyes fixated on him. as he snapped out of this moment he shook his head
"err... yes... i guess you need new clothing as well ..."
She simply nods still blushing and smiling. he went back inside his room and searched for another pair of clothes he could offer her. seems like shorts again and a long shirt.
"well it's nothing much in difference from before..."
"i don't mind..."
she grabbed the Clothes and didn't even bother to hide herself anywhere to change. she did it right in front of him.
>she appears to be rather young...<
"well... *cough* i prepared lunch... if you want... we can eat together, and talk a little more."
she nods with an simple
"ok~"
While they were eating. he asked Several Questions, like how old she was, where she came from.
but the question on what her parents are doing made her shudder.

A) Telling him, her Story
B) Hesitate, but still tell him her Story
C) maybe later...

Phew~ quite some work there ._.
Side Notes:
i had to hold myself back not to switch into writing Japanese conclusions like "Hai" instead of "ok" X_x
this one was a challenge and kinda feels like a >Filler<
(if i dont get any votes i let Luck decide how i may Proceed Further.)

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

nah it's nawt~ he's just an ordinary Highschool guy :X with some Special Reflexes~

Lets go ahead:

Her Eyes Followed him with puffed up cheek's after he left the Bathroom "you are no fun..." she whispered, and turned herself back to the TV. He shakes his head in disbelief. "well... do you remember anything, of what happened yesterday?" She seems to think with her finger tip at her lower lip. "after i passed out, i don't remember much except to be carried by you" She blushed, feintly "and that you kinda saved me from... well. something ..." she shakes her head and throws her arms in the air like she doesn't know anything more. after that short gesture she stares deep into his eyes. >still doesnt explain why she thanks me like this...< he shakes his head yet again while moving into his Room to put on some Clothes. "you might as well take a shower yourself. after that ... event ... an hour ago..." after that he closed the door. shortly after he heard an positive "ok~" and the bathroom door closing. He put on some casual Clothing and decidet to prepare lunch for them both. >argh... i forgot to give her a towel...< he quickly finished the lunch table and searched a Towel she could use. as he stand before the bathroom, he was hesitant to enter. She just pulled the door open hugged him, before he notized anything, and at the same time snatched the Towel out of his hands with that gesture. "thank you~ you are so caring" she smiles. He suddenly had the Feeling he is inside a really bad Bliss Manga. but no She was real, he felt so himself out of unconsciousness, he patted her head. with a slight giggle and just covered with that Towel she just hopped onto his couch, her Eyes fixated on him. as he snapped out of this moment he shook his head "err... yes... i guess you need new clothing as well ..." She simply nods still blushing and smiling. he went back inside his room and searched for another pair of clothes he could offer her. seems like shorts again and a long shirt. "well it's nothing much in difference from before..." "i don't mind..." she grabbed the Clothes and didn't even bother to hide herself anywhere to change. she did it right in front of him.
>she appears to be rather young...< "well... *cough* i prepared lunch... if you want... we can eat together, and talk a little more." she nods with an simple "ok~" While they where eating. he asked Several Questions. like how old she was, where she came from. but the question on what her parents are doing made her shudder.

A) Telling him, her Story
B) Hesitate, but still tell him her Story
C) maybe later...

Phew~ quite some work there ._.
Side Notes:
i had to hold myself back not to switch into writing Japanese conclusions like "Hai" instead of "ok" X_x
this one was a challenge and kinda feels like a >Filler<
(if i dont get any votes i let Luck decide how i may Proceed Further.)
C

She's clearly unconfortable with this question and i think saving the answer for later(or it can make a nice plot twist when the story progress) makes it more interesting.

OP
Amellia

Amellia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still just 1 Active player dunno if more people actually read this :c

Continue:
She answered just the simple questions.
"my name is Mitsuko, Ayumi. I am 16 years old...and... i pretty much live alone... my Parent's past away two week's ago. and i don't have any Relative's left to go"
She Closes her eyes and shivers
>there's more tho... but i can't tell him yet<
she's blushing. In an fruitless attempt to shake the blush of, by simply shaking her head a few times, it was her Turn to ask about his Background.
"well my name is Kuragami, Yusuke. Pleasure to meet you. As you can see i live in this apartment. My parents work overseas so it's uncommon for them to be around."
he lets out a sigh
"now then... if you are finished. how about we go into the City and buy you some Clothes... You can't wear mine all day"
he said with a blush while scratching his forehead. She looked down at herself mustering herself in that huge sweater. while clasping her hands together whilst they where still covered by the oversized sleeves of the sweater she replied
"i don't mind that at all"
and gave him a smile while still blushing. He simply didn't left her a choice anyway. He just stood up and took her with him. It was a nice day to go outside anyway. Clear blue sky, and a mild Breeze running by.
as she stepped outside she covered her Eye's.
"way to bright..."
she lets out a sigh of depression.
"Lets go!"
He gently grabbed her arm and dragged her into the City. The two together seemed more like Brother and Sister instead of complete strangers that just met the day before.
>he is a really caring and Gentle nature... i might tell him sooner or later...<
While browsing through the Clothing Shops they Finally found something she would like to wear. And he also bought spare's that she wouldn't have to wear that one all day, every day. Night time struck when they Finally stood before his apartement.
"what an eventfull even...."
before he could finish his sentence. she simply passed out panting heavily.
"what is wrong with you?"
he simply asked and touched her forehead
>fever?<
She didn't answer. He brought her inside, and rested her in his own bed.
>what to do now...<
he asked himself, and shivers in fear.

A) Call a Doctor
B) Check if she's conscious
C) Leave her be (Might be just a Fever)
D) try her Cautiousness by asking her what's wrong with her

After word: took me a while tho, since i just passed out due to lack of sleep ><
but well i managed to go ahead and finish it anyway :x
her secret might be spilled soon :x due to the Option >later< it got delayed jet still he has no clue[/Spoiler

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Still just 1 Active player dunno if more people actually read this :c

Continue:
She answered just the simple questions. "my name is Mitsuko, Ayumi. I am 16 years old...and... i pretty much live alone... my Parent's past away two week's ago. and i don't have any Relative's left to go" She Closes her eyes and shivers >there's more tho... but i can't tell him yet< she's blushing. In an fruitless attempt to shake the blush of, by simply shaking her head a few times, it was her Turn to ask about his Background. "well my name is Kuragami, Yusuke. Pleasure to meet you. As you can see i live in this apartment. My parents work overseas so it's uncommon for them to be around." he lets out a sigh "now then... if you are finished. how about we go into the City and buy you some Clothes... You can't wear mine all day" he said with a blush while scratching his forehead. She looked down at herself mustering herself in that huge sweater. while clasping her hands together whilst they where still covered by the oversized sleeves of the sweater she replied "i don't mind that at all" and gave him a smile while still blushing. He simply didn't left her a choice anyway. He simply stood up and took her with him. It was a nice day to go outside anyway. Clear blue sky, and a mild Breeze running by.
as she stepped outside she covered her Eye's. "way to bright..." she lets out a sigh of depression. "Lets go!" He gently grabbed her arm and dragged her into the City. The two together seemed more like Brother and Sister instead of complete strangers that just met the day before. >he is a really caring and Gentle nature... i might tell him sooner or later...< While browsing through the Clothing Shops they Finally found something she would like to wear. And he also bought spare's that she wouldn't have to wear that one all day, every day. Night time struck when they Finally stood before his apartement. "what an eventfull even...." before he could finish his sentence. she simply passed out panting heavily. "what is wrong with you?" he simply asked and touched her forehead >fever?< She didn't answer. He brought her inside, and rested her in his own bed. >what to do now...<

A) Call a Doctor
B) Check if she's cautious
C) Leave her be (Might be just a Fever)
D) try her Cautiousness by asking her what's wrong with her

After word: took me a while tho, since i just passed out due to lack of sleep ><
but well i managed to go ahead and finish it anyway :x
her secret might be spilled soon :x due to the Option >later< it got delayed jet still he has no clue[/Spoiler
B I think you mistook cautious with conscious/consciousness( if B means he's gonna check if she's breathing then ok)

There are many lurkers here so i don't think im the only one reading this :)

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

C
She'll be fine, just walk away slowly.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B, then A.

I gotta say, it'd be a lot easier to read if everything wasn't in one solid block of text.

OP
Amellia

Amellia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

u think so? i try Figuring something out :x
maybe that old trick another Friend of mine used fairly often ^^

Edit: Finished Editing~
is that Format Better? is a lot of getting used to~ :/

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Much better. Though now it looks like a chat log, somehow.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Im ok with whatever form you come of unless its incoherent drunk text :)

OP
Amellia

Amellia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i rarely drink (and drive[no i actually don't drive! when im drunk :c ]) to get that outta the way :eek:
just like my own birthay to wash down the sorrow of growing another year older :c and x-mas as well as new-year (x-mas not so common)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B:
He took his hand on her chest between her fairly flat breasts
>her heart is racing...<
after that he lead his left ear near her mouth, she gently pant's him in his ear.
he had to blush, since it kinda turned him on. He had to shook his head to calm down again,
since she might be in grave danger.
"i-is ... everything alright?... c-can you hear me?"
he shivers, in fear.
She somehow managed to nod.
He noticed shes sweating heavily.
"i think a cold bath might help!"
He stood up and walked into the bath. to fill the Bathtub with like a mixture of lukewarm yet cold water. shortly before the tub was almost full and he stopped the water. he noticed that she stood in the door, already undressed, still heavily panting.
"what the..."
Before he could finish his sentence, she has already taken him down,
pressed her lips against his, and both fell into the tub.
splashing the water all around.
after that kiss they stared at each other, for a short duration.
"what... was that all about? ... "
he managed to ask while trying to hide his boner that she kinda sat on.
"i...i've got a Disease ...that happens once like every three months... since i was 9 years old...
He wasn't sure if that's a Tear running down her cheek or just water from the tub, but she seems depressed.
"mind... telling me... what that Disease is?"
She's clearly not above it actually. she's rubbing her clit against his wet trousers where actually his boner is hidden. gentle moans of Pleasure leave her lips after each stroke.
He clearly doesn't understand the Situation he's been brought in.
she managed to strip him from his soaked trousers still inside the filled Tub. and starts rubbing her clit on his actual boner now.
"Wha..."
She presses her lips again on his. This time he sees her Eyes she truely is crying.
she suddenly skillful managed to slip him inside her. Which lead to both moaning in Pleasure, which endet her kiss. she gently moves upwards and downwards, while moaning and panting in pleasure. already feeling the warmth of his cum inside her. she still moved up and down. so that she climaxes soon after. When she finaly came too, he Broke the awkward silence
"can you... please tell me now... what that all was about?"
She sighs
" this Disease cause me to grow feverish... the Fever only stops when i climax... i could do it myself by masturbating but... that didn't help in a long shoot... one day that wasn't enough to bring the fever down and... i really fell dangerously sick... i got hospitalized for three weeks... The doctor's stated the Disease to my parents.
at first they didn't want to believe...
no one would want their child daughter to be fucked just to get rid of a Feverish Disease...
"
Tears went down her cheek's like a waterfall
" he went down the road no Father should... ever...encounter... he was Crying every time ... just to cure me... i guess you know what he had to do...and he really disliked to do it..."
She sighs
"but... there was no other way..."
She stood up grabbed a towel and left the bathroom, like nothing happened.
he still shivering, sat there inside the tub with soaked wet clothes puzzled on what just happened, and what he just heard...
>at least she seemed cured... for now...<

A) Ignore that Story
B) Believe that Story
C) Deny that Story

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

What a... (in)convenient disease. Next time she may get feverish in the center of some market and then :D

B

OP
Amellia

Amellia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lets hope not.
well she actually laid there in the bed at the time since he was pondering what was wrong with her her desire and fever grow vicious.
enough of that i spoil the fun if i keep telling background xP

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B "Your poor father. That poor man. Don't worry. Because you are such a nice girl, I'll take his place and make sure you stay healthy."