Status
Not open for further replies.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

For Scale Garden games the norm seems to be:
date of first news release + one year

So we probably won't be seeing it until October.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, you go away for a day and you miss 5 pages :D and no, this post has NOTHING of value to add :L

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damnit, cannot figure out how to pass floor 19th.

Also, some how I got 3 monsters now.
Got one from just loosing the goblins several time over a period.

Also, wearing the cat outfit and talk to the cat by the PUG she gives you an option. Clicking OK she vanishes, and I have no idea why. lol
equip 聖者の法衣
and click crystal, possibly total 3, when 氷の節 (water day) go 18F, 16F a lot teleport room and last 1 in 18F or 19F? then click 19 or 20F's grave

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's to hoping ScaleGarden's new work doesnt have males that no matter how hot the female is, make us lose our libido.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's to hoping ScaleGarden's new work doesnt have males that no matter how hot the female is, make us lose our libido.
I think ScaleGarden usually takes two years to make one game but they said that they will try to make 2 this year which I never believed seeing how long it takes to make one. Although it could be possible to make a second one after this one that is in development if he makes a sequel where they can reuse models and don't need to spend a lot of time on character development and story.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question, does anyone know where to get the other games listed here?

I know about VH obviously but any of the others would be appreciated, they seem kinda interesting.

Edit: Actually, just on that note, are we SURE this game isn't done (or at least contributed to) by the guy who did leeds story etc. if not then the art style and even the tone are SCARILY similar

Edit 2 : HURF DURF. Never mind, I'm stupid, ther games are listed on the front page

Last edited:

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

Pls find new RPG game : [サークル獏] 聖愛地戦RPG batt-era(3) 他 . Thanks :)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Pls find new RPG game : [サークル獏] 聖愛地戦RPG batt-era(3) 他 . Thanks :)
Yeah there's only a hand full of problems...

1- You have 5 posts, all of them are asking for something.

2- That's a loli game.. Which is uh.. Against this forum rules AND the law of the country where it is hosted..

3- It's not RPG Maker or anything of the likes...

So yeah, sorry but ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2- That's a loli game..

Actually just that you mention loli there, some of those games on that wiki are loli, they're usually fairly well advertised but just in case anyone gets any nasty surprises

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

2- That's a loli game..

thank you for your feedback. I'll be more careful.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Actually just that you mention loli there, some of those games on that wiki are loli, they're usually fairly well advertised but just in case anyone gets any nasty surprises
The problem is not the nasty surprises or someone not liking underage content, the problem is that it's against the law... Sharing/advertising loli content is against this forum rules AND against the United States law so yeah, just an heads up..

On another note even tho I feel you.. Yeah, I miss watching the videos of those crazy well endowed sixteen year olds that made some "oops I'm on the internet" videos and hentai is hentai, real life is real life, I think I wouldn't stand watching at a loli looking real life type of crap for more than 2 seconds but you know, the law is the law..... ANYWAY... Anyone got info on this?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem is not the nasty surprises or someone not liking underage content, the problem is that it's against the law... Sharing/advertising loli content is against this forum rules AND against the United States law so yeah, just an heads up..

On another note even tho I feel you.. Yeah, I miss watching the videos of those crazy well endowed sixteen year olds that made some "oops I'm on the internet" videos and hentai is hentai, real life is real life, I think I wouldn't stand watching at a loli looking real life type of crap for more than 2 seconds but you know, the law is the law..... ANYWAY... Anyone got info on this?

Yeah Ireland is weird about Loli, it's one of the few things the law doesn't REALLY define, as far as I know its one of those "yeah it's protected under the freedom of art and speech but BOY are we gonna judge the crap out of you!" kinda deals. But yes, against the forum rules is kinda important at the moment.

No news on it as far as I can tell :( pity, I'm rather interested in it

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah Ireland is weird about Loli, it's one of the few things the law doesn't REALLY define, as far as I know its one of those "yeah it's protected under the freedom of art and speech but BOY are we gonna judge the crap out of you!" kinda deals. But yes, against the forum rules is kinda important at the moment
Same as Portugal... If a underage gets a picture of her naked on the internet (and she obviously didn't post it) the police will remove the original video, give the person who posted it a slap on the wrist and call the bitch dumb.. :eek:

"But I want every video removeeeeeed" - Bitch it's on the internet, you want to remove something from the internet? Good luck, once on the internet, it is there forever!

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The CG was terrible dont bother. Gameplay was meh.

And I forgot where I got that game too... probably Hongfire? I dont remember. I would have uploaded it if I didnt delete it.

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... how about that piracy? :p

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... how about that piracy? :p
Oh sure, I feel reaaallll bad about a few million being lost by Hollywood and the entertainment industry when they earn tens of millions to billions of dollars. :p

If they want to stop piracy, they should improve their goods instead of b*tching all the time XD

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here it is Since it only 9mb game, so easy to upload it.

eilistraee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RE099877 Sister Farm 2: Fande Version
anybody get this game?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been curious for awhile: is Sister Farm 2 related to the other Sister Farm for Wolf engine?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, it's from the same creator. He just used RPGMaker instead of Wolf Engine this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.