What's new

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3rnYoIUXyfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Current Release:

This is the full game! Enjoy!

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Overlord RPG Maker Game (Demo)

I'm taking a look at it right now. I'll give you any feedback I have soon. :)

Looks good so far.

1. Need to change the speak location to outside the village when you're ready to attack it. Otherwise, you have to step on the village twice.
2. Same problem with the Inn's door. You have to use it twice- Once to talk, and again to actually go in.

Last edited:
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm taking a look at it right now. I'll give you any feedback I have soon. :)

Looks good so far.

1. Need to change the speak location to outside the village when you're ready to attack it. Otherwise, you have to step on the village twice.
2. Same problem with the Inn's door. You have to use it twice- Once to talk, and again to actually go in.
Thank you for reporting the bug. I'm aware of it, and it will be fixed before the next release.

Takhimar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hah! This is rather topical for me, I've been playing a lot of Overlord recently (since that steam sale).

Looks interesting so far. Well executed.

Battle is a touch uninteresting. I can understand being a buffbot, but even putting both buffs up, while trying to kill an old man, I was just spamming my heal over and over. Perhaps the fearsome overlord and his loyal minions should be able to knock over old people with a little less effort?

Also, in the dungeon, there is a graphical glitch on the top left row where crystals should be. It shows the bottom half before you have captured the girls. I didn't notice it until I examined the first girl you get, so I'm not sure if it's there to begin with.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

when i saw the title OVERLORD i really though of this guy
hp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7c/Overlord_pc_uk.jpg

gonna check it out, does it need something? applocale, an RPG maker?

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hah! This is rather topical for me, I've been playing a lot of Overlord recently (since that steam sale).

Looks interesting so far. Well executed.

Battle is a touch uninteresting. I can understand being a buffbot, but even putting both buffs up, while trying to kill an old man, I was just spamming my heal over and over. Perhaps the fearsome overlord and his loyal minions should be able to knock over old people with a little less effort?

Also, in the dungeon, there is a graphical glitch on the top left row where crystals should be. It shows the bottom half before you have captured the girls. I didn't notice it until I examined the first girl you get, so I'm not sure if it's there to begin with.
Hmm. That shouldn't happen. It's going on my bug list.

when i saw the title OVERLORD i really though of this guy
hp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7c/Overlord_pc_uk.jpg

gonna check it out, does it need something? applocale, an RPG maker?
That is what it's based off of, since I bought the game on steam the other day.

I don't think it needs anything to play it. It should work right off.

EDIT:
A note on combat - I keep going back and forth on how to handle it. I've had it to where you can only buff one person at a time, or heal one person at a time, or so on.

I've decided to keep it where it is for now, an improve variety with future slaves.

Last edited:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mind uploading somewhere other than mediafire? it doesn't want to cooperate with me, and keeps resetting everytime I hit download...

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please try to use Mediafire if you can, other posters. It helps me keep track of how many people are playing the game.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks. I was able to get a partial download once, but then my internet crapped out on me, cutting off the download, and I wasn't able to get the damn thing to restart the download.

... My antivirus just flagged the program as a virus the minute it fully downloaded, saying something about WS.Reputation.1, whatever that means. false positive, or are you trying to pull something?

Last edited:
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks. I was able to get a partial download once, but then my internet crapped out on me, cutting off the download, and I wasn't able to get the damn thing to restart the download.

... My antivirus just flagged the program as a virus the minute it fully downloaded, saying something about WS.Reputation.1, whatever that means. false positive, or are you trying to pull something?
False positive. You've got other people here who've played it, you know.

I'm an actual developer, working on other real projects. I have no interest in giving you viruses.

And I have no idea what WSwhatever is.

EDIT:
"WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories. "

It's basically saying your program (which is not great, you should get AVG) doesn't trust RPG maker. I think.

It isn't actually saying it's found a virus.

Last edited:

Caffeinated

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only thing i didn't much like about it so far, is the length of time it takes to display every time you heal/buff your minions.
At least an option to increase text speed to lower the irritation factor would bump this up several notches to me.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just finished the demo, and the only ''bugs'' or glitches from what i found were

- INN door not properly opening, i opened the door with the keys and tried to enter but nothing happened, then i walked back and the door shut while i was inside

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finished the demo, and the only ''bugs'' or glitches from what i found were

- INN door not properly opening, i opened the door with the keys and tried to enter but nothing happened, then i walked back and the door shut while i was inside
I've fixed that bug for future editions, but for this one just press the action button a few times. You'll still get in.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

interesting proof-of-concept. this prelim certainly gives off enough of an Overlord feel for just a short demo. my concerns are that the enemies might be a tad overpowered against the minions you're given; however, on the same note, I feel the overlord is to damn untouchably powerful defense-wise, while making him so laughably weak in terms of attack to make it an interesting fight.

I guess my real concern is that if a lesser player loses all their minions and is just playing as the overlord, they're going to be fighting a neverending battle where they try to win by killing the enemy with papercuts. maybe do some power-scale work to make things more interesting, or give the overlord something like a cheap-ass battleaxe to fight with, so he can at least do something. The Overlord was wading in the battle right alongside his Minions and hacking and magic-blasting away elves, dwarves, peasants and other assorted annoyances, not sitting on the sidelines shouting words of encouragement while the browns smashed first and jumped up and down on the carcass later.

also, this has nothing to do with gameplay, but I think people would really enjoy if the Tower Mistress really just blasted them with Gnarl-esque humor, instead of just the vague, bland toady-like feel she has right now. I dunno if you've got more stuff waiting like that, but I think that'd REALLY make the game come together.

also not going to make the inn door an issue, since you've already addressed it. increasing text speed would also be a huge help, since you're going to be buffing and healing your slaves quite a bit in this game, it looks like.

overall, it's a good demo to get people interested, but I think you can make this soar much, MUCH higher before you start declaring a finished product.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I believe--note that I haven't double checked so I could certainly be remembering wrong--that shift increased text speed as well as making the overlord run outside of combat. From what I recall it was still relatively slow, but not quite as sluggish.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nothing major but i would recommend splitting up the pentagram room since at least for me it gets extremely slow and choppy

Mandersson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed the concept of this game but it seems like it needs some refining.
The biggest thing is it seems like the enemies you have walking around are set to "player touch" This means that you only encounter them if the player walks into them. I would recommend going with "event touch" so that if the event touches the player then the battle starts.

That's the biggest thing, there are other minor things like the doors opening is an arch but the door is square. Also the one door you open with a key glitched out a little bit. I used the keys, it opened. Walked into it, nothing happened. Pressed enter, door closed, then had to walk out the door and into it, that's when I entered.

I like the game play though. I think this will go cool places.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh ya i remember Hypo master unlike that one you gonna continue with this one?

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I enjoyed the concept of this game but it seems like it needs some refining.
The biggest thing is it seems like the enemies you have walking around are set to "player touch" This means that you only encounter them if the player walks into them. I would recommend going with "event touch" so that if the event touches the player then the battle starts.

That's the biggest thing, there are other minor things like the doors opening is an arch but the door is square. Also the one door you open with a key glitched out a little bit. I used the keys, it opened. Walked into it, nothing happened. Pressed enter, door closed, then had to walk out the door and into it, that's when I entered.

I like the game play though. I think this will go cool places.
Hmm. That would probably fix the enemy problem, yeah.

Oh ya i remember Hypo master unlike that one you gonna continue with this one?
Hypno Master is done. The story is complete.

This will continue until the story is complete.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So right now there's nothing except the first village take over.