Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Download Links(MU+RS):
RS:

MU:

Please note, you unlock addition scenes when you get more hearts, these can be gotten in a variety of ways, including clicking on hearts/stars and other things and you can also gain additional hearts by cumming in every position with every scene type. This will unlock additional scenes you can watch.

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: I Love Yuu

So, while these games all look awesome, Lumarin...

Why is the file corrupted? >.> It won't let me see the graphics of the game, at all.

Pale

Reputation score

Simple fix.

Find the file Mp4codec.lzh in your I Love Yuu directory. Extract it. Inside that, find the files MPG4C32.dll , MPG4C32.INF, and MPG4C32.AX. Right click on the .inf, select install.. ignore the alert.

Hey presto!

P

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

You can get extra hearts by spending an extremely large amount of time in the game(hint:leave it on over night), and by just spamming the cum button a thousand times(sadly not automateable, but easily fappable).

Clicking the star on the main screen is +1 heart.
As well as clicking config in game and then clicking on the portrait.

Pale

Reputation score

Actually, click -twice- on the star on the main screen - you get another heart. Getting all the hearts will give you the bonus scenes, however, you have to download the add-on. RS link incoming.

Ok, Add-on Link :

Download, and extract, then dump everything in the folder into your I Love Yuu file. Should overwrite some things, adds two new scenes.

For those of you who are lazy, download this next file, then dump it into your Data folder in I Love Yuu -- it's a completed save file.

Finally.. if you'd like the interface in English, download this last one, then put it into your data folder, and overwrite.

P

Last edited:
OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

+Rep, you awesome person you.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Its probably me... but I can't run it... I don't have the program to run it apperently so its F-ing me up in all the flash games I transfered from my old comp, any ideas what to do?

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Its probably me... but I can't run it... I don't have the program to run it apperently so its F-ing me up in all the flash games I transfered from my old comp, any ideas what to do?
Well, you need the codec that comes with the game installed. Then you just run the exe with the icon shaped like a heart in the main folder of it and it should just run...

Maybe if you could explain your problem better?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

the thing is... W.e I dl'd is nothing but shown as a blank page icon...
So, I can't open it cause I don't know what open it with, and I have no idea where to find the codec

Pale

Reputation score

Ok, to get this to run, you need to have downloaded almost -everything- in the above posts.

Either these

Or these

Then, the English patch..
The Add-On..
And the save-file.
When you've downloaded all of those, you should end up with the files.. pr.rar , tuika.lzh, something like [UI][I Love Yuu][English Interface][Wurlox].7z, and I Love Yuu.7z.001 and .002.

First, place your PC into Japanese regional settings, just in case. Control Panel --> Regional And Language Options --> Advanced --> Language for Non-Unicode options, and select Japanese. Then restart.

Step 1, place I Love Yuu.7z.001 and 002 into the same folder. If you have 7zip installed, right click on I Love Yuu.7z.001 and select "Extract to [foldername]". Wait for a few minutes. When this has finished, you should have the folder "I Love Yuu". (NOTE, if you don't have 7zip installed, scroll down to Step 7.))

Step 2, go back to your downloads. Find the file "tuika.lzh". Extract this, also. Then, copy everything inside this file, should be a heart icon, a notepad file, and a folder called Data, into the I Love Yuu folder. It should come up with an overwrite warning. Allow it.

Step 3. In your downloads, you should also have the folder [UI][i love yuu][English Interface][wurlox]. Extract it, open it, and copy all the files inside into //I Love Yuu//Data. I.E, the data folder in your I Love Yuu folder.

Step 4 (Optional) For the full save file, extract pr.rar, and place it into the data folder of I Love Yuu once again.

Step 5. Go into I Love Yuu, the folder. You should see the folder Data, another folder with a Japanese name, some thumbnails, some notepad, ini, and html files, and a .lzh extractable called mp4codec.lzh. Extract it. In the folder that is formed, you should find three files, all called MPG4C32. Right click on the .ini file (it looks like a notepad with a cog beside it), and select "Install". Windows comes up with an error, but click continue.

Step 6. Rock on. Go back into your I Love Yuu folder, and double click the heart icon. Enjoy.

Step 7. Installing 7zip. Go to . Of the various Download buttons, click the one in the top right corner. This takes you to SourceForge, to download a .exe. Download it and run it, then click next, Yes, etc in the install that follows. At the end of the install, go back to Step 1.

Ok, I think that just about covers everything. The only other thing is Flash Player, which most people have, but..

Click "Get Flash Player 10, follow the download and install instructions.

All done <3.

P

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it seems that ZeroSpace just doesn't have 7zip, that's all.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

....Such impressive instructions.... I salute you!
Thanks a lot for your very helpful and clear instructions.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

truly spectacular this is, can't believe i didn't discover this sooner

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, there are even more of the series...look at dl sites

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, to get this to run, you need to have downloaded almost -everything- in the above posts.

Either these

Or these

Then, the English patch..

The Add-On..

And the save-file.

When you've downloaded all of those, you should end up with the files.. pr.rar , tuika.lzh, something like [UI][I Love Yuu][English Interface][Wurlox].7z, and I Love Yuu.7z.001 and .002.

First, place your PC into Japanese regional settings, just in case. Control Panel --> Regional And Language Options --> Advanced --> Language for Non-Unicode options, and select Japanese. Then restart.

Step 1, place I Love Yuu.7z.001 and 002 into the same folder. If you have 7zip installed, right click on I Love Yuu.7z.001 and select "Extract to [foldername]". Wait for a few minutes. When this has finished, you should have the folder "I Love Yuu". (NOTE, if you don't have 7zip installed, scroll down to Step 7.))

Step 2, go back to your downloads. Find the file "tuika.lzh". Extract this, also. Then, copy everything inside this file, should be a heart icon, a notepad file, and a folder called Data, into the I Love Yuu folder. It should come up with an overwrite warning. Allow it.

Step 3. In your downloads, you should also have the folder [UI][i love yuu][English Interface][wurlox]. Extract it, open it, and copy all the files inside into //I Love Yuu//Data. I.E, the data folder in your I Love Yuu folder.

Step 4 (Optional) For the full save file, extract pr.rar, and place it into the data folder of I Love Yuu once again.

Step 5. Go into I Love Yuu, the folder. You should see the folder Data, another folder with a Japanese name, some thumbnails, some notepad, ini, and html files, and a .lzh extractable called mp4codec.lzh. Extract it. In the folder that is formed, you should find three files, all called MPG4C32. Right click on the .ini file (it looks like a notepad with a cog beside it), and select "Install". Windows comes up with an error, but click continue.

Step 6. Rock on. Go back into your I Love Yuu folder, and double click the heart icon. Enjoy.

Step 7. Installing 7zip. Go to . Of the various Download buttons, click the one in the top right corner. This takes you to SourceForge, to download a .exe. Download it and run it, then click next, Yes, etc in the install that follows. At the end of the install, go back to Step 1.

Ok, I think that just about covers everything. The only other thing is Flash Player, which most people have, but..

Click "Get Flash Player 10, follow the download and install instructions.

All done <3.

P
tired and bored don't burn me at the stake for stating the obvious but failing 7zip and u have the winrar program just extract said files with it if u have allow winrar to unzip 7zip files

oh and for anyone and everyones benifit this link isn't working unless my pc is being temperamental again

edit#2 i followed the steps 1-7 and this bitch still don't wanna work on my win7 pc help plz

Last edited:

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pardon the necrothreading, but I cannot get this to work either. I've followed all of the instructions, including changing the unicode for Japanese etc. It gives me a couple error messages in moonspeak when I start the game up, but then seems to be working, other than the fact most of the screen is blank, other than the buttons. It seems to have something to do with the video, I'm guessing the codec. I DID install it, but it doesn't seem to be working. One thing I should note is that, curiously, it did not give me any error message that I could respond to when it installed. Mind you I'm running Windows 7. Anyone have any more info?

Pale

Reputation score

I would try downloading the CCCP video codecs, and installing those. If that doesn't work, someone over at Hongfire recommended the top file from this link.

However, I can't confirm this. Should be Microsoft Multimedia Tools.

Good luck!

P

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks! The CCCP worked. Maybe it'll help with other games I've had trouble with, too, hehe.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

[SLAVE] (2007-04-06) i love yuu アイラブユゥ RJ030288.rar (223.8 MB)
Thanks for sharing, but the link could not get over to 7%. I can not download no matter how many time I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.