What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu] ソナビア-SonabiA- (RE106851, RJ106851)

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Enokippu] SonabiA

Hmm, it sounds like if you're getting it in a lot of other games it's an issue with your RTP rather than the games, it basically means it's searching for something that isn't there... but that kind of error would NORMALLY only happen if there was a scripting bug, but seeing as it's effecting other games, my only guess is that it's the RTP alright.
Thanks Monkeyman, will re-download the RTP to see if that fixes the problem and get back to you.

It just puzzles me why it happens 10 times more often with this game though, maybe my computer isn't compatible with heroines with breast size smaller than a C cup.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Monkeyman, will re-download the RTP to see if that fixes the problem and get back to you.

It just puzzles me why it happens 10 times more often with this game though, maybe my computer isn't compatible with heroines with breast size smaller than a C cup.
:L well it's possible it has something to do with a custom script that this game uses that triggers it more often than usual. But again, it's all just guessing for me.

Eminox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually it is a bug with the game as far as I can tell. This actually happens in a few other games but the simpler version is you can not reset the game through F12 and then open a shop window. If you need to reset the game either A shut the game down and restart or B just do not open a shop window.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually it is a bug with the game as far as I can tell. This actually happens in a few other games but the simpler version is you can not reset the game through F12 and then open a shop window. If you need to reset the game either A shut the game down and restart or B just do not open a shop window.
Oh yeah! The F12 thing would actually make sense depending on how certain variables are stored and that "Reset" function isn't really a proper reset, it never closes functions or resets things to 0, just starts again.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Re-downloaded RTP and same problem. I might have to agree with the fact that this game script isn't written to the liking of my way of playing (I use F12 a lot).

SystemStackError on line 217 of script "ショップ画面改造 (Modify shop menu)", stack level too deep

Thanks for the help guys!

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

F12 fix for pretty much any game. A bit of a pain but it works:
- Extract Game.rgss2a with something (e.g. RGSSAD_WX). Delete the archive or rename it after extracting.
- Create a text file containing the line "RPGVX 1.02" and save it as Game.rvproj in the game directory. (or alternatively copy a Game.rvproj file from somewhere else)
- Make a backup of Game.ini.
- Open the rvproj file you created in RPG Maker VX, and go to the script editor.
- Search all the scripts for all lines that use the 'alias' command and put "unless $@" at the end. Example:
Code:
alias eb_sp1_dispose_animation dispose_animation unless $@
- Save the project. Delete Game.ini and replace it with the backup you made earlier.

Really, this is something that authors should be doing themselves.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying the game, and I'm sort of stuck at the orc camp. It seems like every path I can take alerts the orcs.. is there anything I'm supposed to wear or use?

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows what to do after you win in the arena battle and get some stone that was stolen from the teacher? I'm stuck after that with not knowing what to do after visiting every place and talking to everyone.
Anyone?

Trying the game, and I'm sort of stuck at the orc camp. It seems like every path I can take alerts the orcs.. is there anything I'm supposed to wear or use?
Upload your save. I'll mark a route for you (or just pass it for you).
You just need to use shift to walk a patch behind the orcs or out of their sight. A bit ahead, you'll also have to take a bit more risky routes, as some ocs pop out of the houses if you take the "safe" route.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just in case, press Shift to walk through the whole place, there are places you can run, but when you're near orcs just walk it.

Follow the attached screenshots and see if they help.

Attachments

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well I made it so far to the forest and orc camp, but just wow... This is really hard RPG or it has balance issues or I am missing something.

The first area is already very hard. You get defeated extremely fast and the first 4 levels I had to grind on Slimes to get higher level without insta dying. Once at level 4 I was able to defeat the stuff around the loot chests hidden before the boss fight (where the fairy is, go down the bottom left route) and then I went back to city sold everything and tried finding better equip only to find out I already had the best equipment available (and yet still I was defeated so easily). Then I just went on grinding a bit more and stocked up on health pots to use on the first boss fight. I defeated him (after a few attempts at least, also F12 is your friend in this game and will put you back to the title and skip H-scenes).

I also tried to keep my virginity intact and then before the forest I realised I needed to lose it in order to get the H-content in the town. But yeah, you do get penalised for being raped too much (losing in battles) and once your mind is too "raped" so to speak, it's full game over.

But yeah, defeating the boss and I thought, yeah now I can handle anything. Went into forest got one hit killed by wasp... This game is either extremely high on grinding or just very difficult. I do love the story, I love the H-content and I did wish the town had more content in it. I also wish the game had better equipment or something, as combat is just so hard and I can't beat the orc boss now :(
This game is quite straight forward thou;)
Of course if you understand what they say in game would help you more.
Hints. Everytime you have beat the boss. Go back to where you started and talked to your classmate in pink. She should tell you where to go next and more hint.
In the first time gaming. Do not bother to not losing in battle... Everytime you lost, you gained a lvl but not really lvl up just statement up. You can lose as much as you wanted.
I still think this game is short.... over 500mb but all go to cgs and systems....
To clarify, Sona has a succbus familiar. Said familiar gave her two abilities. The first is Seduction, which passively causes people to be attracted to her and monsters to mate with Sona instead of killing her when she loses. The second is Energy Drain; this allows Sona to automatically absorb energy from her partners, thereby increasing her stats each time she has sex.

Sona starts off weak and you're supposed to lose several times to power her up. She also recovers HP and MP after losing in combat to normal monsters, which further encourages this strategy. Losing too much, however, will cause Sona's heart to become too polluted (read: turn insane) and lead to a game over scene. The game over scene will change depending on which area you're on.

You can get a [Cage of Despair] from a hooded man at the docks to the east of town, after a certain (early) point in the story. When used, this item sets Sona's mind on the verge of insanity, allowing you to view a game over scene immediately after losing in your next battle.

Losing to bosses will usually lead to an automatic game over scene, unless it's .

You can cleanse Sona's heart with [Angel's Tears]. Those can be gotten from a coin-collecting old man in a tent booth to the southwest of the Item Shop by exchanging Helen Coins, rare items found in certain parts of the scenery (i.e. rocks, pots, crates, wardrobes, etc.) in fixed locations or as rare drops from monsters. The old man also has several other items up for trade. Most notably, you can 'buy' elemental rods from him, and these weapons are quite good in the early stages of the game and last for quite some time before you'll need another upgrade, in addition to providing stat boosts when equipped.

You can also find [Angel's Tears] in chests, and quite possibly via monster drops. Shops later in the game may also sell them, but I'm not entirely sure.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Is it possible for a full virgin run? or do you actually lose it when progressing the story?

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible for a full virgin run? or do you actually lose it when progressing the story?
Yes. The only some certain scene will not lose virgin... It's fun to figure it yourself. Monster has one. Human has number of scenes no more or less... meaning you will not get enough against boss and some dangerous multiple enemies encounter. I perfer not to do virgin run if it's your first walkthrough.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The author said that the ending doesn't change and there's no extra scenes from a virgin run, conversation does change and there are specific items for staying a virgin, but other than that it's self-satisfaction. The difficulty is a lot higher and more time is needed. This game is designed for your character to sex the monsters.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

I just cant bare to watch her raped. :mad:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What's the easiest way to have sex with the monsters withouth loosing her mind?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually, you can't obtain the ultimate armor unless still a virgin.

There is a unicorn hiding behind a pillar on the far left of the North Town. Talk to it while still a virgin and it will give you the Unicorn Rod.

Go to Ayla's mansion. There's a monument in the room to the right of where she sits. Place the Unicorn Rod there to obtain the Angel Feather; the best armor in the game by far.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would appreciate it if someone could contribute their save of the game before you actually go into the desert to find the teacher? Or better still, a save before the last boss fight where you would be open to it? I don't mean just a clear file; I mean a game save where you're still in the game. I really want to see this True ED and am not really wanting to spend another 6 hours replaying it from the start to get it....
Anyone?? I can share a save with the ultimate weapon and armour (yeah I stayed a virgin till the very end on my first playthrough!) in exchange.

nnescio

Reputation score

Anyone?? I can share a save with the ultimate weapon and armour (yeah I stayed a virgin till the very end on my first playthrough!) in exchange.

Right before turning in the elf quest at the barracks.

I don't need your save, 'though I would appreciate it if you would upload it here for others to share.

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone could help, when i go to orc village at the begginning, there is a girl and one orc after small talk orc runs away and after that comes more of them and i iam moved and suposed to do something but all ways out are closed and if they see my too close i get GAME OVER. anyone know what i am suposed to do?:confused:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone could help, when i go to orc village at the begginning, there is a girl and one orc after small talk orc runs away and after that comes more of them and i iam moved and suposed to do something but all ways out are closed and if they see my too close i get GAME OVER. anyone know what i am suposed to do?:confused:
check the thread, theres a bunch of screen shots showing you where to walk.