What's new

RPG Maker Sister Farm 2: Cheek/Fande Version

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The only differences between this two games is the girl (Cheek/Fande) you're training and her accompanying CGs and text, everything else is the same.

Which one will you choose? Cheek? Fande? or both? I'll post the most popular one in a day or two, if this kicks off. hehe

Edit: Alrighty! The most popular "Sister" is...

Miss Bountiful Bosom! 253 Dls \(*-*)/ to Blondie's 211 Dls (T_T)

Rejoice! Celebrate! while Cheek's fans cry! xD

Cheek Version:

Screenshots:

MF: (140 MB)

Fande Version:

Screenshots:

MF: (141 MB)

Menu buttons:

[To your Room] [To Town]

[Training: attack] [Training: spirit] [Training: Hp] [Rest]
[Training: defense] [Training: intellect] [Training: penetration] [Day off?]

RPG VX Ace RTP required:

I'm not sure if Japanese Applocale or region is required to play (i'm on Jp region 24/7)
But I recommend using Japanese Applocale to extract the files, seeing that 90% of the audio files are in kanji. Just to be safe.

I apologise in advance if I break any rules. Mods can delete this thread if that happen.

Peace and enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Oiz

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Sister Farm 2: Cheek/Fande Version

Didn't play it yet, but I think I'll go with the big boobs...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, combined total of about 2000 DL's.
LOL rather than making one game with two routes, he makes two games with one route each.

At first I was thinking he'd get bad hits, but I guess it worked out.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am not really sure about what I am doing here. I am training her atk, def and hp. Sometimes I put her to rest or day off. How do I progress story wise?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sometimes you get a message that arena is open - you need to go to town to arena to fight

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I realized that there were dates in the middle building. So, what exactly is the objective of this game? To get the highest rank?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I am not really sure about what I am doing here. I am training her atk, def and hp. Sometimes I put her to rest or day off. How do I progress story wise?
I don't think there's any 'story' to it. (then again I didn't play much yet)

It's basically like Monster Rancher game...

You basically want to go to town on certain days to enter tournaments and try to earn some cash.

If you lose in the event the girl will get raped, my guess is failing enough time lead to NTR and game over.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats NTR?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

whats NTR?
What is NETORARE ( 寝取られ ) ?

NETORARE ( 寝取られ ) also named just like "NTR" ( Abbreviation ) is a genre of EROGE. "eroge" means "Japanese erotic game" , called generality like "Hentai Games" in Westerner World.

The unique objective of NTR is to play with the "jealous feelings" of the player.

In NTR games you play like a MALE PROTAGONIST that love a girl in the game. However, for some reason, this girl BETRAY the protagonist and make sex with other guy.

For more details,go check this link,its very well explained=

xxx.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/86145-%E5%AF%9D%E5%8F%96%E3%82%89%E3%82%8C-NETORARE-%28-NTR-%29-OFFICIAL-THREAD

And of course,its not by me,hope that helped you.

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ntr is netorare, when the girl or boy in the relationship cheats, often in the presence of the other half in the relationship

edit: ups, someone post it before~

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are there different rape scenes for your girl loosing or you are given the same CG over and over?

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The idea behind this game is original compared with most rpg maker hentai games. But I could not undertand it even with AGTH and translate agregator so I stopped playing =(

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone have an advanced savefile plz?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone have an advanced savefile plz?
can find in sagaoz
or
シスターファーム2-ファンデVer
シスターファーム2-チークVer

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so..this game is just about treating your "sister" [because of the game tittle] like a sexy pokemon which you just train for competitions and if you lose she gets raped? that's it

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Definitely going with the big titty one.

Confused on how to play though.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that save file is not that advanced :\

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so far is just about training your chosen girl to fight on different tournaments until she is the champion[?] She loses a tournament/challenge she gets raped. She wins against an opponent you can rape the loser.

you can torture your girl, maybe if she doesn't complete a training well? or praise her, day off, if she does it extraordinary to advance faster...or at least that is how I am playing it~

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can see in the top of the screen a date. Whenever the second number is 4, you can fight monsters in the building at the left entrance of the town. Just go in the building and go to the right of the middle bunny girl and you will find two bunny girls. Talk to the one in the left and pick the level of the "dungeon", D(level 10), C(level 20) and etc...

In the dungeon, there will be several paths. You don't need to fight all the monsters. Just go in a straight line. The different paths are different elements, so you can fight the monsters that have weakness to your skills (Just savescum to find out which monsters are weaker).

In the building in the middle of the town is the tournament where you fight other girls and increase your rank. Just hit Z in the door when it is closed to see the days it is open (2 4, 5 4, 8 4 and 11 4 if I am not mistaken).

Oh, another thing: Sometimes, when you go to town, a girl will give you cash and a item that looks like a horn. When you use that horn item, the next training that you do will have a 5x bonus, so, don't waste it =p

About the H-CGs:

I got a CG once doing day off after getting rank C, and you also get CGs after defeating an enemy girl at the tournament and picking the first option that appears after the fight. Also, your girl gets raped when she loses in the dungeons and in the tournament.

OP
Faize

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alrighty! The most popular "Sister" is...

Miss Bountiful Bosom! 253 Dls \(*-*)/ to Blondie's 211 Dls (T_T)

Rejoice! Celebrate! while Cheek's fans cry! xD