What's new

ACT [FoxTail] Crackle Cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Crackle Cradle is another ryona game from the makers of Blank Blood. Just like Blank Blood, there is practically no h-content. This game is geared more towards the vore and ryona lovers. The game is currently in development but there is almost two complete levels and it is updated regularly. It was originally just a side project called NanaGame.

WARNING: THIS GAME HAS REAL GAMEPLAY! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GAMEPLAY AND JUST WANT H-CONTENT, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU!!!! (Also there is ryona and vore).

Dev site:
Download:
Nude Version: (Only nude/no sex)

WASD= Move
Mouse= Aim
Right click= reload
Left click= shoot
F4 = Full Screen
F5= Save State
F6= Load State

(Edits are in RED)

asdf.JPG untitled.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Crackle Cradle (Ryona)

+REP FOR THIS!!!

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Easier game than blood bank, but it is just as good. Wish they would put a little hentai into it though.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Blank Blood didn't have any either until somebody modded it.

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was interested in making a H-mod when I first saw this game. However, upon playing it I noticed that the character is animated using Tradnux (or something similar). Unlike the first Blank Blood, where the characters had specific animations for each event that could easily be modified as a PNG, Crackle Cradle uses a different system that is becoming increasingly popular. Instead of having to draw every single action by hand, the creator only has to make single body parts (similar to flash animations) and then rotate and scale them using nodes and pivots. This makes it much easier for the designer to make many different types of animations using the same body parts he originally drew.

I personally have not used it yet but I sure would like to now that I see how effective and user friendly it is. Don't expect a h-mod from me like I planned though. Due to the fact that I do not know the system, it is clearly out of my skill level at this point in time.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was interested in making a H-mod when I first saw this game. However, upon playing it I noticed that the character is animated using Tradnux (or something similar). Unlike the first Blank Blood, where the characters had specific animations for each event that could easily be modified as a PNG, Crackle Cradle uses a different system that is becoming increasingly popular. Instead of having to draw every single action by hand, the creator only has to make single body parts (similar to flash animations) and then rotate and scale them using nodes and pivots. This makes it much easier for the designer to make many different types of animations using the same body parts he originally drew.

I personally have not used it yet but I sure would like to now that I see how effective and user friendly it is. Don't expect a h-mod from me like I planned though. Due to the fact that I do not know the system, it is clearly out of my skill level at this point in time.
Yeah every body part is separate(arms,legs,feet,head) but i'm sure the naked pieces(just skin color and outlines) are embedded into game maker and not in the script call folders layers for clothing,eyes and hair.
How do i know this? Because there is no body pieces included in Nanas folder with her skin color.
So i think nude Mods would require a complete hack of the game ...maybe.

But anyways the game is not supposed to be a hentai game in general but a very well made ryona game, i can see a vast improvement than Blank Blood lower difficulty though.
Also the fluid effects/bubbles entering water in the 2nd level are amazing they are really paying attention to the details.
And the boxer robot is really cool also.

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah every body part is separate(arms,legs,feet,head) but i'm sure the naked pieces(just skin color and outlines) are embedded into game maker and not in the script call folders layers for clothing,eyes and hair.
How do i know this? Because there is no body pieces included in Nanas folder with her skin color.
So i think nude Mods would require a complete hack of the game ...maybe.
Well your correct about the clothes layers. It's the same thing the Dev did in one of his older projects, RYSTG. If a nude mod is all you wanted, than all you have to do is make the clothing sprites the background color and then they are transparent (maybe add some nipples in paint or something for effect). However I was not talking about a simple nude mod (which I can do). I'm talking a entire H-mod with rape and such that's where shit gets complicated!.

Yay for nudity! >>> unimpressed.JPG
(Sorry first one had a glitch I had to iron out)
Fixed. >>> Meh.JPG

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well your correct about the clothes layers. It's the same thing the Dev did in one of his older projects, RYSTG. If a nude mod is all you wanted, than all you have to do is make the clothing sprites the background color and then they are transparent (maybe add some nipples in paint or something for effect). However I was not talking about a simple nude mod (which I can do). I'm talking a entire H-mod with rape and such that's where shit gets complicated!.

Yay for nudity! >>>View attachment 688
Yea that's sorta what i meant(i explain stuff kinda poorly sometimes), just editing the clothing sprites in the folder to transparent the shape of her body is in the program(adding boobs is probably all you need to do to the body top) but making animation edits will require access to modify the game via game maker unlike Blank blood(where some enemies like the bee/wasp are whole and not in parts,other than its wings) and complete script sequences for rape motions or maybe just knowledge of the way this type of programing is done and edit of the motion scripts is all you need to do?
Anyways i'd wait till the game is complete before trying anything.

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Might wanna give her some boobs, bro. Looks loli-ish. Not bad otherwise.
Yeah I know that's why I strategically placed her arm over her chest. Use your imagination! There's boobs there! I did that in less than 30 seconds. I was only removing, not adding. Fortunately we all know shes not loli from Blank Blood.

Eh, I didn't want to do it tonight, but I suppose I could add some boobs right now.

Edit:
but making animation edits will require access to modify the game via game maker
How ever will I be able to acquire access to modify the game?!
*That's sarcasm if you didn't catch it.*
Only because I was messing around with it WHILE I was reading that haha.
CrackleCradle.jpg

EDIT X2
I decided to redownload and look at the old Blank Blood h-mod so I could be accurate as to how she looked in the nude.
My only problem is that she does indeed have very small breasts and could easily be mistaken for loli.
That being said, I leave it up to you, ULMF. Do I use the old proportions and everyone agree that its not loli? Or do I make her well-endowed?
Classic.JPG LolUniboob.JPG <<<(Going for shape not position -.-)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just because a sprite is small and has small boobs doesn't mean that it's loli. One of the most frustrating things about the hentai culture in recent years is how grossly gigantic boobs are getting. I happen to prefer just a good handful. But maybe that's just me.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yea i know about decompilers so your sarcasm i caught it right off, my reaction was "OK he knows what he's doing,alright I'll leave the nude mod to him then"
You'll maybe need 2 extra pixels 25x25(side view mainly) for larger breasts, that's about all I'll say till you can make some cool rape animations(I'd really like to see that:))

Attachments

Last edited:

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

That makes it a lot more easier to mod, too.
I'm not a huge fan of those school uniforms, so I made a different outfit for Nana. Thought I could share it here, as well.
Works fine for the most part; if you reload however and go into the tilted standing animation, the pants don't fit anymore. But to fix that, I'd need knowledge of Game Maker or the scripts, so I'll have to live without that for now.

Those goddamn crocodiles are driving me mad, btw. But all in all I like this game very much, hopefully it'll have more levels and content added.

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

by the way, is there any debug mode like in Blankblood?

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That makes it a lot more easier to mod, too.
I'm not a huge fan of those school uniforms, so I made a different outfit for Nana. Thought I could share it here, as well.
Works fine for the most part; if you reload however and go into the tilted standing animation, the pants don't fit anymore. But to fix that, I'd need knowledge of Game Maker or the scripts, so I'll have to live without that for now.

Those goddamn crocodiles are driving me mad, btw. But all in all I like this game very much, hopefully it'll have more levels and content added.
Yeah, It also allows the designer to easily add more outfits. The mod looks good! The flip flops are a nice touch. After looking at the code, the reason the pants do not look right is due to the fact that there is no line that changes the sprite when she stands that way. The sprite is changed based on the angle her legs are at (because she was wearing a skirt). This is a easy fix I think I will make so that it is easier for others to make clothing mods as well.

EDIT: This is the line of code in question
if(footAngle < 15)sprite_ind[Body_Bottom] = 0;
else if(footAngle < 25)sprite_ind[Body_Bottom] = 1;
else if(footAngle < 35)sprite_ind[Body_Bottom] = 2;
else if(footAngle < 45)sprite_ind[Body_Bottom] = 3;
else if(footAngle < 55)sprite_ind[Body_Bottom] = 4;
else if(footAngle < 65)sprite_ind[Body_Bottom] = 5;
else sprite_ind[Body_Bottom] = 6;

Basically as her legs move together or apart, it changes to the next frame in the skirt animation. As I said, easy to fix.

There will definitely be more levels and content added. I have been following this project for awhile now (I'm am a big fan of all their works). That's another reason why I'm not going to be adding too much to it at this point. Any modifications I make will have to be redone once a newer version is released and they update quite regularly.

EDIT2: For those of you that don't care about all this code garbage and just want to see some nudity here's where I'm at on that part.
Bewbs.JPG
Let me know what you think or what you would like to see.

Last edited:
OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Making new grabs is going to be absolute bitch in this compared to Blank Blood if I'm thinking about this the right way. You're going to have to fiddle with the actual code instead of just drawing up the new grapples.
Yes, we already discussed this. I was able to hunt down the specific program to modify those animations and Ive already decompiled the game itself and began tweeking it. and yes, you are thinking about it the right way.

Also, from what I have tried so far making new grabs is actually (dare I jinx myself?) a little easy. Since the enemys are already made and assembled, it just becomes a task of animating them differentially. I'm really digging this program! I'm almost tempted to use it for my personal games but I really don't like the style it creates. With all those parts they kinda look like a doll or something. I think Ill stick to my 16bit frame by frame animations for now.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The crocs are actually really easy. They only run straight forward and their bite takes a second to activate so you can easily just dash straight past them.

Dutchman

Reputation score

The crocs are actually really easy. They only run straight forward and their bite takes a second to activate so you can easily just dash straight past them.
Also, if you shoot all of your bullets, you'll get caught in the reload. If you save the last shot, you can still move when he charges you.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Also, if you shoot all of your bullets, you'll get caught in the reload. If you save the last shot, you can still move when he charges you.
No point in even shooting him unless you need him to charge you from a little bit farther distance. Don't even need him then, just run up to him and run away from him the second he starts charging you. Get him to the point where you need him and dash past him.

So far, the only enemy that sports even a small amount of a challenge is the boss in the first level. Well, maybe those blobs at the end of two where you have such a small amount of space to work with and so many shots that need to be fired to put them down. But other than that, the enemies are either stationary and simple to take down or have easy patterns to follow and defeat.

That being said, I really enjoy the way this game is turning out and I really hope that it goes further and a lot more awesome enemies get made.

Also, I'm definitely hoping for that h-mod to be made...because that's what really made blank blood tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.