What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

The game froze up after i claimed the earth elemental. I give up. Anyone has a save file?

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it complete already now?

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right, I'm throwing in the towel.

I can't get through the final dungeon for the life of me. I've done everything I can think of to progress in that maze and I've come up with nothing. I always end up in a giant loop with three teleporters and nowhere to go.

If someone could upload a completed save (i.e. all monstergirls unlocked/found/in the pens), that would be fantastic.

Alternatively, if someone could post a walkthrough of the final dungeon, that would also be appreciated.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it complete already now?
dropping in for more info :D
it seems to be a new extra dungeon will be added to the game as 2 new monster girls are being designed:rolleyes:

Right, I'm throwing in the towel.

I can't get through the final dungeon for the life of me. I've done everything I can think of to progress in that maze and I've come up with nothing. I always end up in a giant loop with three teleporters and nowhere to go.

If someone could upload a completed save (i.e. all monstergirls unlocked/found/in the pens), that would be fantastic.

Alternatively, if someone could post a walkthrough of the final dungeon, that would also be appreciated.
just give me some time to upload my savefile if i can find it :p

Update : Here you go ;)
View attachment bruns-system.zip

Last edited:

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it seems to be a new extra dungeon will be added to the game as 2 new monster girls are being designed:rolleyes:

just give me some time to upload my savefile if i can find it :p

Update : Here you go ;)
View attachment 17774

Seriously. All of my thanks.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Source on that? Not that I don't believe you, the emerald gemstone is completely unused in-game, it'd make sense to add some monstergirls for it (maybe plant-types, since it's green? Alraune and so forth?). I'd just like to know if you know this from some dev blog or something.

I've finished the game myself with these mysteries remaining unsolved:

-In the CG gallery, one of the standing images of the pink orc assistant shows her pregnant. Is that just left-over artwork that was left with no use? Same thing with all the human girls/villagers. They all have a standing pregnant profile image.

-The last CG. The two CGs before it are probably given for having the correct amount (or maybe all of them) of rare boss monstergirls.
As much as I hate to assume it, is the last CG awarded for NOT using the rare transformation on any of them? I sure as hell don't feel like replaying the game all over again.

-The aforementioned useless emerald gemstone.

Also a HUGE protip for anyone who actually wishes to wade through the horredous gameplay: use Cheat Engine's speedhack! The game is definitely playable at 5x speed. Hell, the villager plowing sections are even easier, I'd say. Get ready for a clickfest though.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Source on that? Not that I don't believe you, the emerald gemstone is completely unused in-game, it'd make sense to add some monstergirls for it (maybe plant-types, since it's green? Alraune and so forth?). I'd just like to know if you know this from some dev blog or something.

I've finished the game myself with these mysteries remaining unsolved:

-In the CG gallery, one of the standing images of the pink orc assistant shows her pregnant. Is that just left-over artwork that was left with no use? Same thing with all the human girls/villagers. They all have a standing pregnant profile image.

-The last CG. The two CGs before it are probably given for having the correct amount (or maybe all of them) of rare boss monstergirls.
As much as I hate to assume it, is the last CG awarded for NOT using the rare transformation on any of them? I sure as hell don't feel like replaying the game all over again.

-The aforementioned useless emerald gemstone.

Also a HUGE protip for anyone who actually wishes to wade through the horredous gameplay: use Cheat Engine's speedhack! The game is definitely playable at 5x speed. Hell, the villager plowing sections are even easier, I'd say. Get ready for a clickfest though.
well it was stated in the blog post (for those who are lazy :) )

msrush.com/blog/entry/blog-entry-20140530-0.html

the extra dungeon part is partly my guess but there will be 2 more monster girls that are added to the game soon

as for the CG portion is orc assistant standing CG is seem at the harem ending of the game during a dialog (might need some verification)

the last cg is unlock with incomplete rare monster girls to unlock it (i unlock it by not transform the last boss :D )

the aforementioned useless emerald gemstone is patched during the latest patch with another monster girl (lily/ plant type monster girl) so go unlock it while u have the time ;)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well it was stated in the blog post (for those who are lazy )

msrush.com/blog/entry/blog-entry-20140530-0.html
Seems there's a lot of different projects this guy is involved with/ is doing alone.

as for the CG portion is orc assistant standing CG is seem at the harem ending of the game during a dialog (might need some verification)
I haven't seen her pregnant in both endings... is there another, different "harem" ending available?

the last cg is unlock with incomplete rare monster girls to unlock it (i unlock it by not transform the last boss :D )
Oh, thanks, so it's almost exactly what I thought. Thank fuck it only takes ONE boss monstergirl not-unlocked and that I had a save JUST before the rare final boss unlock anima.

Fuck year 100% CG unlocked by the sweat of my own brow... and the invaluable aid of Cheat Engine.

the aforementioned useless emerald gemstone is patched during the latest patch with another monster girl (lily/ plant type monster girl) so go unlock it while u have the time ;)
The 1.2.1 version? Eh, I don't think it's worth updating just for a single monstergirl. I'll wait for the next patch with more stuff.
Wasn't there supposed to be 40 monstergirls in the game total in the end? We're standing on 33 as of ver. 1.2. With the 3 "confirmed", we'd still be in for 4 more.

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 1.2.1 version? Eh, I don't think it's worth updating just for a single monstergirl. I'll wait for the next patch with more stuff.
Wasn't there supposed to be 40 monstergirls in the game total in the end? We're standing on 33 as of ver. 1.2. With the 3 "confirmed", we'd still be in for 4 more.
The devs for this game does not set a limit to how many monster girls that are discoverable at the end :)

the blog that posted said that as long as he can draw new monster girls (maybe all gems with monster girls :D ) and more interesting features that can be added to the game he will continue to add more of them :rolleyes:

Last edited:

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been seeing this for quite a while, but without an option to click on anything. Does anyone know what it's for?

Attachments

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good game except for the grinding (You grind for the anima, for the monster girl and for the pregnancy. Rapidly frustrating).

Also, there is a guide on their site for pretty much everything, and Google translate works great except for this : 戦闘娘発生率が増加 : 娘狩りで、戦闘娘との遭遇率が上がります。戦闘娘は職業毎にモン娘化傾向が違います。
I suppose it means increase power of the encounter rate of female fighter when hunting them. If somebody talking japanese could translate.
For the rest, as I said, Google gives a pretty clear explanation.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been seeing this for quite a while, but without an option to click on anything. Does anyone know what it's for?
Cannot remember where can i find that but it is just to inform u of how many turns u have left

Good game except for the grinding (You grind for the anima, for the monster girl and for the pregnancy. Rapidly frustrating).

Also, there is a guide on their site for pretty much everything, and Google translate works great except for this : 戦闘娘発生率が増加 : 娘狩りで、戦闘娘との遭遇率が上がります。戦闘娘は職業毎にモン娘化傾向が違います。
I suppose it means increase power of the encounter rate of female fighter when hunting them. If somebody talking japanese could translate.
For the rest, as I said, Google gives a pretty clear explanation.
well the effect only affect village raids which increase the percentage of encountering fighter girls in village but does not increase the the rate of the fighter girls transform into monster girls

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the latest version of the full game or a torrent of it? This is my first time seeing this game and there appears to been several patches and whatnot, so I'm pretty confused at what to do. Thanks!

1stDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the latest version of the full game or a torrent of it? This is my first time seeing this game and there appears to been several patches and whatnot, so I'm pretty confused at what to do. Thanks!
Ver.1.2.1
sukebei. nyaa. se/?page=download&tid=727525

remove spaces

Ilaem

Reputation score

can someone create a guide with pictures how to install the game?
I can not do ... I create a folder from 8,05Mb size and then do not go further in the installation ...

run with Applocale e choose first option
mediafire.com/convkey/5803/kr5r8vjoumxxr7l6g.jpg

simple, nothing to say
mediafire.com/convkey/379d/j9q4w7fkzx2c1zm6g.jpg

the problem is here, the first option does not work... and the second asks me to choose a folder...
mediafire.com/convkey/4c69/q7grgfmmccysyh96g.jpg

Edit: all Versions v1.21 downloaded is damaged (missing files ...)
do not download it.

Last edited:

1stDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need install previous version and then copy file to there from new

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone upload something what need a bunch of other stuff why don't he upload those too so the downloaders dont's suffer that much to get it working?:confused:

1stDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

think that you install DLC :D

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a walkthrough of this game i have no idea where to get the items to transform the bosses or get through the castle with electric wall.

Saki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Considering the last blog post was in May I don't think they'll be adding anymore monster girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.