What's new

[DMM] Crimson Girls Touch Battle

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Found this game on DMM. Looks interesting so far, not to mention I like Crimson's art and style.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Crimson Girls Touch Battle

Was waiting for someone to post this. Its a really simple game revolving around having a 5x5 grid and making poker styled hands to do damage. Any combination of 5 cards that are next to each other that results in a pair or better allows you to build up a combo until the little timer below the card grid runs out.

I would tell you what other stuff does, but I have no clue what I am doing for the most part because moonspeak is something I do not understand.

OP
qs1988

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

where's the downloadssssss.....
if you click on the given link you will know there's no dl required for the game. At most you'll just need to register a DMM account for free if you've yet to have one.

Was waiting for someone to post this. Its a really simple game revolving around having a 5x5 grid and making poker styled hands to do damage. Any combination of 5 cards that are next to each other that results in a pair or better allows you to build up a combo until the little timer below the card grid runs out.

I would tell you what other stuff does, but I have no clue what I am doing for the most part because moonspeak is something I do not understand.
basically the battle system is all about that. For the touch battle, you are given a certain number of turns to make the girl go into ecstasy like the usual Crimson games. Touching sensitive spots will deal more dmg to the girl, and you get to use items to help you as well. Items will disappear after one use though.

Partner characters are bosses that you manged to defeat at each world. As you rank up your love level with the girl, you will receive certain bonuses, such as atk up 1%. You'll need to use cards with the same name to increase the love level.

For leveling up your character, you can do so by clicking on the character on your deck setup page and select the power up command, where you will be able to use up to 5 cards to power up the chosen character.

For gatcha, you will need 200 friend point per try. You will gain 10 points if you choose a friend, or 5 point if you choose a random player to assist you in each mission.

That's roughly the main system of the game...though I have yet to find out what Orbs does and can't seem to find it in the help menu.

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think it allows you to revive if all your cards die

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The fight system is boring pretty fast, the art and CG are nothing new, they just took them from their old game and put them on DMM.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loading bar stayed loading despite reaching full.

This sums up my entire experience with this uh game.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes the loading are pretty slow.
I am lvl 16 right now, I read there are 20 girls that can be unlocked, but i think they didnt made them all available at this time. I cant pass area 7... Most players seem to stop at lvl 11 or so. I am a big crimson fan, but yeah, most cgs are recycled from older games, but there is one new girl, the red haired one, from screens on dmm, but she should be a high lvl or so.