What's new

[未確認飛行なまもの] 貧乏娘の小冒険

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 貧乏娘の小冒険

Hey etigoya do I need to do anything to set the trigger for working at the food place? I worked with rip clothes > then regular clothes but it didn't give me any scene for that one and that is the only virgin scene I can't get to work
so sorry, just tested it
need talk to 2 woman in 2 woman.jpg , then go restaurant dress waitress clothes do part time waitress job, then need clothes broken get job again, then repair clothes has choice for hscene

Is there no NG+?
after clear start new game, some title can get in start, east area empty house can go B2

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, there are save files:
- PublicData: Allow new game+ with VIRGIN clear. Ya can have items that Etigoya talked about.
- Save 7: Clear game while she's still a virgin. After clear game, lost virgin at the bar, found all costumes, secrets, "lewd way" =)). This save file that she's in CG room.

Attachments

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

About waitress costume, do as Etigoya said, but ya must check these points that I highlighted on pic, too. 'Cause if ya don't have enough point => H-scene still not unlock!

Attachments

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Idk if it's lower but I was unable to unlock the hscene with the waitress job until I had around 500ish lewd points.

I see thanks!

Also idk if I"m just bad but I can't locate that one boat hscene that was in the cg room. In the cg room I also couldn't find the losing to the floor 36 boss. Can anyone confirm the second one?

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
need reupload link, all the link i found is already dead including the torrent

edit : i already found the link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.