What's new

PUZ [ ガビョウアナ ] ドット劇場 タヌシルベ クエスト (RJ119661)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dot theater Tanunda Silves Quest

Is there a specific place where the save would go? I tried copypasting it into the main folder and it wouldn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I fucked this up as well. Start a new game and it'll create a save folder to drop the file into.

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mega is being dumb for both firefox and crome, can someone upload 1.4 to somewhere else?

late in the day but this should work

you can put the files together with 7zip or using

put the join32 thingy in a folder with something split up and it should join them.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wolf games are really nice, nice games like this deserves a translation.

Is someone translating this? If not then I will be working on it.
Does anyone have a save file, so I can test it easily.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just noticed there's a v1.4 -facepalm-

Back to the start again ...

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoops.
Well in any case good luck to you!

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fully Translated
-except some images, I translated some images since the menu choices are images. I did my best to make the font similar though.

Rant:
Silveria is the name of the girl. I thought she was nameless.
Wierd names like Monohenge, I dont know what it means but it is some kind of tanuki power you will read about it sooner or later.
Some words might go out of the text box, it cannot be helped, I did try my best to make my sentences shorter but understandable.

Test it if it works in your end (it works for me, rar'ed then unrar'ed, working), I didn't encrypt it back to .wolf because for some annoying reason it wont work. As always use japanese locale.

Mega:
Size: 183.3 MB / Uncompressed : 343 MB

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Fully Translated
-except some images, I translated some images since the menu choices are images. I did my best to make the font similar though.

Rant:
Wierd names like Monohenge, I dont know what it means but it is some kind of tanuki power you will read about it sooner or later.
Some words might go out of the text box, it cannot be helped, I did try my best to make my sentences shorter but understandable.

Test it if it works in your end (it works for me, rar'ed then unrar'ed, working), I didn't encrypt it back to .wolf because for some annoying reason it wont work. As always use japanese locale.

Mega:
Monohenge, if we're going by the closest single term I'd say transmute. (Mono ('things') henge ('change/transform', if you ever watch power ranger-like show in Japanese, they says henshin when transforming, this is similar to that))

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Monohenge, if we're going by the closest single term I'd say transmute. (Mono ('things') henge ('change/transform', if you ever watch power ranger-like show in Japanese, they says henshin when transforming, this is similar to that))
Hmm, Monohenge sounds shorter. I'll leave it at that.

anyway, I missed some mistakes and some Yes/No untranslated. Woops.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Fully Translated

Rant:

Mega:
When I try to play it the game ask for a Game.dat file that I haven't.

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there no more games like these? Does anyone know any other game like these? and by that I mean awesome sprites, the expression on the girl's face is magnificent and the H-scenes are actually great. Bonus if the gameplay is kind of like this, that was a pretty cool puzzle.

This and that Ghost Experience in Akenocho are the only one that blew me away but for Akenocho the girl lacked facial expression but the voice acting made up for it.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

I whole-heartedly agree. This game has probably the best sprite scenes I've ever seen in a game.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update:

He post a new game, "Otsumami." More sweet, sweet animations.

Check it out:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Update:

Check it out:
OH
MY
FCKING
GOD!

I'm so hyped right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit* Oh... I thought it was the trial for the upcoming game... it's just a sort of mini video

Last edited:

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update:
Check it out:
that appetizer
This was pretty great. Made me realize once again, how great the animation from that person is.

Is there any way to get more than two scenes? You can pick several options but I do not know what they mean. I tried all of them out, but it always brought me to the same end.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If there is more than just the two scenes, I don't know how to get them either. All three options at the end result in the same ending.

I really hope we see another full game from this artist.

EDIT: Oh! There's this:

We see the same character wink at us at the end of Otsumami.

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what's the story in Otsumami? Just general banter for introducing the new game?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So what's the story in Otsumami? Just general banter for introducing the new game?
well its more like an apologies,the author seems like he is having difficulty and lack of motivation to finishing the game(he still making it,not completely halt),and he make this little short game to compensate for it lol

quite funny how the devil from previous game turn into a devil girl

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well its more like an apologies,the author seems like he is having difficulty and lack of motivation to finishing the game(he still making it,not completely halt),and he make this little short game to compensate for it lol

quite funny how the devil from previous game turn into a devil girl
Ah, I see. Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.