What's new

ADV [ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-Enta-P] バウンティハンター2 / Bounty Hunter 2 (RJ117973)

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
T-Enta-P just released the sequel of [ティー・エンタ・ぴー] バウンティハンター~賞金稼ぎは変態ちゃん!?ʍ

DLsite:
Creator's blog:
Partially translated version by kR1pt0n1t3: link

Partially translated version by Rrezz (1st and 2nd districts translated)

The character you play as in this game is the daughter of the character you played as in the first game. In the blog, the creator said that she will be less slutty due to her mother's influence.

The battle system in the game is completely different than the previous game. In this game, you attack enemies by aiming the cursor with your arrow keys and shooting with Z. This does not seem to change if you're holding a sword or a gun. Pressing A during battle allows you to access a menu.

You stay in one city during the entire game. There is a time system where people and enemies appear in certain places during certain times and shops close at night. The time system does affect main bandits' appearances.
When exploring, check every dresser that you find for items. If you have sound on, the thing you searched should click. If it doesn't click, you shouldn't search things like that item. Pressing A while walking around allows you to jump over a single block. There don't seem to be any restrictions to what you can jump over except that it must be only one block.
The first boss can be found in the area west of where you start in. He's in the house you run into if you walk the way you're facing after entering that area.

Guides for bosses:
amgwtfover's
It's generally correct, but I found the first Yellowpants in district 3 at night in the lower left corner.
Zero_Blazer's seemed to correct a few things in amgwtfover's.

defcab's guide for getting the machine parts

As a few bosses seem to appear in multiple places, I'll put a more full, working guide of my own in this spoiler when I get more free time, but these guides work for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bounty Hunter 2

Oh nice! I like their games they're pretty fun. And it gives a flash-animation vibe! :D

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
even if june has few days left its still to long T-T
(im not impatience) :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is awesome news....it's awesome but...*falls to knees* I'm so far behind on playing these games and more I want to play keeps popping up!

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is awesome news....it's awesome but...*falls to knees* I'm so far behind on playing these games and more I want to play keeps popping up!
I know all about that feeling, I'm so far behind on games I've honestly given up keeping track of what I have left to play.

Also this is great news I will have to keep my eye on this forum to get a link for the game once it is released...so I can scream and run around like an idiot before playing it.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope its longer than their last game because it felt shorter compared to their ghost hunting game.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ohhh man! I didn't even know he was working on this, to be honest. Very cool!

I hope its longer than their last game because it felt shorter compared to their ghost hunting game.
Agreed. Personally I was hoping for a Ghost Hunter 3 (or whatever we're calling it). But I'm entirely okay with a second Bounty Hunter.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, the previous game's protag is dead.....sucks.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is always a scream and I'm not sure where to search.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there's any consequences for taking up too many days?

EDIT: Reason is this game is pretty hard. Need to grind. I'm not using the gun tho, so that may be it.

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm stuck in some maze where its dark and in the second part when you go down stairs, you end up in the same place. I'm guessing its a puzzle but I have no idea how to solve it other than maybe you have to go down the stairs in a certain order.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh wait is this like, one of those games where you have to gain info in order to be stronger than an enemy? =/

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally managed to beat the first guy. =/ Having the double shot ability helped some. No idea how to trigger the 2nd guy. Anyone know?

EDIT: Oh, you go to Area 3 in late evening and fight the guy who is standing still near the trees. Then jump over them to go into an alleyway to fight the main guy. Currently having trouble finding the next guy on the list.

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Translator is your friend, was absolutely clueless until I got aggregator going with it, loads of clues everywhere and important text, but no special sounds to say "THIS IS A CORRECT PERSON TO TALK TO!".

since the majority of people so far seem to be discussing bosses 1-3, I am going to go ahead and leave my 80% save here, game is complete (all bosses downed), millions in the bank to buy all outfits, all I am missing is the masturbation scenes (3 of them, 1 with robot, 2 by hand) a handjob scene (which is inside the grocer's house, apparently there is a way to pay him his overdue salary via handjob, but can't figure it out) and one more vanilla missionary sex scene from somewhere.

Quite a fun game with translator+hook, always love this circle's products.

So until someone uploads a 100% save;~

Attachments

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, i noticed a lot of people mentioning where people are. Have no idea where the 6 machine items are though.

EDIT: Okay, managed to cut down the list to Blue Reuben, Pink Jiji, and Pink Daddy. I'm pretty sure Blue Reuben is in the maid cafe, but I have no idea how to get into a fight with him.

Last edited: