What's new

Yumina the Ethereal

Bandi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Yumina the Ethereal

Wrong, 6/7/8 are from Special Ending, once you finish all 3 endings you will have access to special ending.
So I have to do Yumina's path again after all 3 endings? That's annoying, I did Yumina last so I already have her highest level skills.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I have to do Yumina's path again after all 3 endings? That's annoying, I did Yumina last so I already have her highest level skills.
No after you do all three and finish the training questline you should unlock a command on the main menu called Conclusion.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have that and journal ,,,, i finish them but i need that 3 cg pictures lv 10 song that is @$@#@# op anti blast and inrrupts and affect all

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As for the 10 mis distortion, its 10 pure blue things. (not blue things that change to other things) There's 8 on floor 80 of mizelt I believe.

Protip: Red stuff on dungeon wall increases chance of hyper battles!

Last edited:

slasherjdc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone else having a problem with new pet quest? the one where you fight astraroth uno, kongamato dos, titan tetra and soul taker quatro because no matter how many of them i kill it wont complete the quest :/(kongamato duo keeps staying at 0)
if i skip the quest can i still do the final ordacle chapter or do you have to do every single quest
EDIT: basically im just asking does it impact you negtively to skip 1 quest :p

Last edited:

2Din3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't do many quests, and still get all the CG. I don't know if i miss any story in ordacle though.

It's so tiring doing all the quests while the prize didn't interest me. With a fast level system like this, quests aren't really needed IMO. I've even reach peak level though neglecting many quests :p

slasherjdc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't do many quests, and still get all the CG. I don't know if i miss any story in ordacle though.

It's so tiring doing all the quests while the prize didn't interest me. With a fast level system like this, quests aren't really needed IMO. I've even reach peak level though neglecting many quests :p
yeh but thats exactly what i want to know....if i miss ordacle story if i dont complete every single quest

xion930

Reputation score

I think quests are optional and are mainly a spices(besides ones for bags(it`s a pain to go back every 30 items or always renting a bag)) for missions in ordacle by the way does anyone know on what floors can i find legion in marines maw?

ForteBeats

Reputation score

Might be off topic but does anyone know the location of the save file? I wanted to transfer it to my laptop.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I finish conclusion, still missing the CG ugh. What's in those pics? CGs from conclusion( in which case just need to replay that?)

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might be off topic but does anyone know the location of the save file? I wanted to transfer it to my laptop.
It may be the Yumina.log file in same directory as exe. That file is the latest modified. Believe the time on it is my last save.

I finish conclusion, still missing the CG ugh. What's in those pics? CGs from conclusion( in which case just need to replay that?)
Gallery has what I think is all CG.

slasherjdc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wrong, 6/7/8 are from Special Ending, once you finish all 3 endings you will have access to special ending.
i just did bad ending tonight i have not started SH yet and have every single yumina CG 6 7 and 8 are from bad ending(yumina ending v2 basically) no doubt about it
you get it by not entering any character route took a couple trys(no idea why i kept ending up on kirara route but got graduation ending(bad ending) eventually :p)
youll know your on it by the fact that it never goes to chapter 5

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone have like a full save for this one?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Question: I am at the end of chapter four and can't seem to beat the boss. I am thinking of starting the chapter over again. I want to know if I will restart the chapter at my current level with all my items/skills or will I lose some of them?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: I am at the end of chapter four and can't seem to beat the boss. I am thinking of starting the chapter over again. I want to know if I will restart the chapter at my current level with all my items/skills or will I lose some of them?
You will only lose any special skills gained from doing chapter such as the Absolute Horizon skill you get by confronting Nayuta.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I read in a walkthrough that who you pick during the holidays is the route you get, so I picked Kirara every time and I'm now on chapter six and from the silhouette and the early events it appears I'm on Ai's route. What the fuck is going on here? /jp/ is not responding and I can't enjoy this game with my OCD acting up.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, I read in a walkthrough that who you pick during the holidays is the route you get, so I picked Kirara every time and I'm now on chapter six and from the silhouette and the early events it appears I'm on Ai's route. What the fuck is going on here? /jp/ is not responding and I can't enjoy this game with my OCD acting up.
I used the guides linked in this post. They give no info about the holidays but guide you on a day by day basis otherwise. Following them gets you the skills for the Character you want and for Ayuma. If you don't get his skill in chapters 1-4, you don't get CG even if you beat opponent. Here is breakdown for Kirara.

Chapter 1 day 6 in AM (Small black charisma) rooftop gets you "Sincere Brainwashing"
Chapter 2 day 9 in PM (Late-night tryst) old school building back gets you "Blade of Shadow"
Chapter 3 day 8 in AM The club room (why fight) gets you "Glint in the Dark"
Chapter 4 Day 8, 9 or 10 in PM (Look ahead to her destination) clubroom gets you "Reminiscence to the Future"

I know I HAD all of her skills, I somehow lost the last one. (Had to replay 4 so may have missed it the second time.) I do NOT have all of Ai's skills. Didn't realize what was going on when the holidays occurred until the last one. I thought it was an extended day. I think I hit Kirara at least twice on holidays but am not sure.

So I THINK that it is the number of special skills of girl you have AND time spent during holidays that determines route. I am near end of chapter 7 and definitely on her route.

BTW: Do you have a link for the walkthrough you used?

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They give no info about the holidays but guide you on a day by day basis otherwise. Following them gets you the skills for the Character you want and for Ayuma. If you don't get his skill in chapters 1-4, you don't get CG even if you beat opponent. Here is breakdown for Kirara.

Chapter 1 day 6 in AM (Small black charisma) rooftop gets you "Sincere Brainwashing"
Chapter 2 day 9 in PM (Late-night tryst) old school building back gets you "Blade of Shadow"
Chapter 3 day 8 in AM The club room (why fight) gets you "Glint in the Dark"
Chapter 4 Day 8, 9 or 10 in PM (Look ahead to her destination) clubroom gets you "Reminiscence to the Future"

I know I HAD all of her skills, I somehow lost the last one. (Had to replay 4 so may have missed it the second time.) I do NOT have all of Ai's skills. Didn't realize what was going on when the holidays occurred until the last one. I thought it was an extended day. I think I hit Kirara at least twice on holidays but am not sure.

So I THINK that it is the number of special skills of girl you have AND time spent during holidays that determines route. I am near end of chapter 7 and definitely on her route.

BTW: Do you have a link for the walkthrough you used?
digitalvncloud.blogspot(dot)com/2013/09/yumina-ethereal-walkthrough-work-in.html

Well shit, from this walkthrough I was led to believe that the only thing you needed to do was to choose the girl you like on holidays. Guess I'll just get Ai's route over with first then, and get all of Kirara's skills in my next run.

newbydude

Reputation score

For those interested, here's the weapon stats that seemed to work for me so far.

contains:
Yumina- ethereal, defense, balance
Ai - offensive, balance
Ayumu - offensive, balance
Kirara - offensive, balance

Attachments