What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [pirates33] Primore! Girl Exorcists Group (Onara/Fart)

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score
Warning: This game contains fart related content. It also contains soiled panties, watersports, and very possibly scat in the full edition.

About the artist
Otokawa Kazuki (or Mr. Oto) is working on his first game. This artist is famous in Eproctophilia circles, and further in scatological circles. Now in his first game, he displays the fart fetish and possibly scat fetish in game play reminiscent of Brave and Stinker. All art done by Mr. Oto, none from outside sources. Mr. Oto is known for drawing his women and girls thicker than most, appealing to the schoolgirl lovers.

About the game
Primore takes place in a high school where due to some magic (Yes this always happens in games, I don't even know why), people in the school are trapped. Those unlucky enough are possessed by ghosts, and turn on those who are not. One of which is the first player character. She quickly finds her first ally, and both enouncter the horrors of a possessed school. A nurse attacks them, but her focus is on their plump asses! Pokes and kisses give way to a bit of gas!

As the go through the school, they will have to rely on each other, as well as their ability to fart, to survive and release the grip that the ghosts have to escape.

Gameplay Features:

Animated Scenes (Outside of battle)
Animated Sprites (Outside of battle)
Semi-Animated scenes in battle. (Motion stills)
Fart based combat
Panty exchange economy: Soil em and sell them. Over time worn panties get messy and are reflected in battle scenes.
Charge up ultimate attacks in battle, then release a big fart to take out your enemies.
"Charming" story of love, courage, and farts. Mostly farts.

Screenshots

Author's Blog

Download

You can download the demo .

If password is needed it is: primore

Please do not mirror this link as Mr. Oto is using downloads to gauge interest.

Update

Fetishes included
Based on status explanation, the following fetishes will be included. Farting, Scat, Watersports (A few enemies do toss urine at you in battle already,) exposure, and apparently arousal. Translated by OCR, however. If someone wants to give it a better shot, they are more than welcome to.

The Demo has been updated.
- Red enemy has had it's multiple slice attack balanced. No more one shot kills with it.
- Demo extended to show fourth character.
- Onara Power (OP) and Health Percentage (HP) fixed on store bought items.
- Healing HP is done in nurse's office, OP restoration done at McRonald's for a slight cost.
- ATM card can be used at any time once to get extra money. Just once, but enough to help start game.
- Fixed Panty removal sprite for character.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: Primore! Girl Exorcists Group (Onara/Fart)

I really dislike scat, but I'll give this a shot

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"There seems to be a ghost in my butt going "Woo, Woo, Woo""

Sold.

OP
westnet

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

Updated the first post with new information. The demo has been slightly lengthened so you can see the fourth girl. She looks a bit snobby, so she may be the healing character that most Onara RPGs have as non-farters.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, my good friend Westnet! We meet again, and you bring another treat for us! I'll surely enjoy this gift as well, thanks for the info! :D

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an ETA on when the game is going to be released?. :p

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, also does anyone know if it will be sold on DLSite when it's finished?. :D

OP
westnet

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there an ETA on when the game is going to be released?. :p
No idea as of yet. I don't see anything in the readme or on his blog quite yet, but I check every couple of days just in case. If it changes, I will place it in the first post.

Sorry, also does anyone know if it will be sold on DLSite when it's finished?. :D
I'm going by the other releases on his blog and guessing it will be on melonbooks instead.

Ah, my good friend Westnet! We meet again, and you bring another treat for us! I'll surely enjoy this gift as well, thanks for the info! :D
Not a problem. I've been waiting for this artist to go back to his roots. So a game is an incredible way to do it to me.

Last edited:

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope this game will be sold on DLSite, because i really dislike the Keychain DRM thing on Melonbooks, i know it's supposed to be a good thing and all, but IMO it just causes more problems for the customer to buy the item than it should :p.

Anyway, really can't wait for the game, as you can probably tell haha :).

Last edited:
OP
westnet

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

More information about the game.

It is the RPG in the making, but the trial version at up when the demand can likely those of your report.

※ message at the time of escape failure of combat

Previously I technology is part which could not be not enough, but it was unexpectedly able to easily.
If it fails to exit "getaway in failed!".

※ to become the target of mortal work of boss enemy

If you can fart responsibility of patterns of boss enemies want to show all in a single battle,
It is a prospectus that.
That the user to use the item, "singled out" is the subject of mortal work of the enemy
It was on the specifications of becoming.
This to some extent the enemy of the behavior patterns in any player
I think that it becomes the operation can be like.

※ go accumulates urinate or defecate during dungeon search

Part of micturition was shelved. Although it is urge to have a bowel movement as a new system,
You can use the OP recovery item = food value of "fecal" accumulates,
Accumulated by the number of steps to walk in the dungeon, and I will go in the complex.
"Constipation" in a state of being left too accumulate the urge to have a bowel movement, with special attacks that make the enemy of belly
State change through, such as "diarrhea" = prepare a difference you through events,
In the all kinds of confirmation of these you through events General of mobile phone apps
It can be confirmed, we have to thing.
(The idea of ​​mobile apps to the pillar's "rickety hut of the pillar"
Thank you were me you! )
Urge to have a bowel movement that it comes to max- Ska events in the toilet and if a certain level or more accumulated state.

Only forcing event in the event that the column was saying, Ska is in the flow of the story initially
The But did not think,
Since Ska events that can be done in the operation of the player is likely to make the result is
Perhaps it was good.
When you rush to force events, for example, constipation of state
Kaibin Force normally in on the event, inconvenience of Toka but is likely born
The area is to be or will Itadako Shutting the other eye.

From what I can guess from the machine translation;

1. Changed the escape message, so it's more fitting of the setting.
  2. Changed the way enemies attack, so that if you try to just power through, certain characters are targeted and singled out. I'm guessing like a threat meter to make you plan out and not just go all fart crazy. I'm kind of on the fence for this one.
  3. As you use the OP (Onara Point) recovery items it causes you to build up (shit for the lack of better word) as you dungeon crawl. This can cause the affect constipation which makes your attacks likely to be weakened, and Diarrhea, which is self explanatory. This can also cause cutscenes.
  4. Apparently, scat is a part of the flow of the game so avoiding it might not be a guarantee.

Void0119

Reputation score
How do you get the demo to run? Do you need specific software to play the game?

OP
westnet

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get the demo to run? Do you need specific software to play the game?
You should only need RPGMaker XP. That's available still at
You need

Cannot unzip it, how?
If you are just getting the single .exe archive, then you just need to make sure you are in the correct language settings (JP), and double click it so it can autoextract. Alternatively, you can use Winrar and open the archive .exe. Should you still have trouble, I may be able to standard zip my copy and upload it somewhere for you. Granted that would be a bit later in the day.

AppleFart

Reputation score
I know this is probably a dead thread, but does anyone here know what to do once you finish the fight with the teacher? I wandered around the school for like 15 minutes and couldn't figure out what to do.

OP
westnet

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score
Can I buy this game or has the developer just quit the whole project itself?
From what I understand, this game has been placed so far back on the back burner, that it might as well be a cancelled project. The artist is pretty much focused on their doujinishi.

I unpacked it, but what's wrong with the chime?
Chime? I'm guessing you mean the sound effect file for the chime at the opening? I'm replaying it to see if the old download for it is just bad.

tlqkfsus

Reputation score
I pressed Play on the start screen, but you can't say SE's chime is not set.