What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ illumina ] Cool JK Crisis / クールJKクライシス 生意気娘は村人全員の精液便所RPG RE159268 RJ159268

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Cool JK Crisis

Dlsite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ159268

Link: mega.co.nz/#!1wZkCRrY!Hq-UulSbwJUc5j3NMZGSVQVXsrLPxl35mNnG8cyI4Uw

Sorry, I dont have enough post to post image and direct link.
Dlsite:

Link:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 Bugg.
Bed goes not Black screen.

I'll hang on to the boss 4 the ever heal up again. as determined give trick when XD ....

Last edited:

Misha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when you get the black sreen bug after sleep try tto find the pc and use it after scene the screen geos normal ^^

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am stuck at the 3rd floor

what to do in this game? any walkthrough? i dont know but 3rd floor is impossible with 450 life

does it have lvl up? do you ekip something? i just dont know what to do in this game o_o

also how do you defeat the 3rd boss the one that seems auto regen?

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't fully get it either, I'm guessing there's some super attack you need to learn otherwise I'm stuck at the same location

You can't level up, but you can increase your HP and SP once in the dungeon by finding two chests, and you can increase your HP and SP by finding a rat in the dungeon which lets you interact with the donation box in the shrine. Selecting no leads to some button mashing mini game inside the shrine

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cheated full CG. Just copy paste and access her computer in the game on one of your saves.

Attachments

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any penalty for opening up the chests in the dungeon mine thing?

Btw game is on english dl site:

Also I'm curious to know what does JK mean?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Joshi Kousei = School Girl

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm starting to get seriously mad at this game...
How the fck do you beat the 3rd cave boss? It just keeps healing and healing and healing and guess what some more healing...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm starting to get seriously mad at this game...
How the fck do you beat the 3rd cave boss? It just keeps healing and healing and healing and guess what some more healing...
From what I know about games, there should be 3 alternatives:

You need a special item to stop the healing or reduce it.

You need a special skill to stop the healing or reduce it.

If you have a stun, silence or other kinds of Disable, there might be a "tell" of when the boss will use the heal and you should disable it when it shows the tell.

Such are the problems of playing games in moonspeak. Stuff more complex than Talk / Attack gives you a headache. It is why I only play english stuff now.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

If you have a stun, silence or other kinds of Disable, there might be a "tell" of when the boss will use the heal and you should disable it when it shows the tell.

Such are the problems of playing games in moonspeak. Stuff more complex than Talk / Attack gives you a headache. It is why I only play english stuff now.
Well yeah, I know about those hints, but that's just it.
You only have sex attacks in this which none do anything more than damage and I've tried them all. I have 6 sex attacks by now.
I've talked to everyone 5 times already...
You can't buy anything, cause there's no shop anywhere lol...
I have a bunch of items that I don't know what they're for though. Whenever I try to use an item, a message is displayed and then nothing...

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since I needed to decrypt the game to hack the save, I can confirm that you need special skill. One needs to obtain cowgirl skill somehow (dunno how) and use it. It's oh-ko attack. Otherwise the boss is indestructible by every means (cause there's a script that heals him by 5k hp when he hits 0).

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the reverse cowgirl skill? I see some lady talk about it, but thats about it.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

no idea since so far i think i have all skills possible at that point

do the chest in dungeon have something to do with abilities? cuz i am sure i dont have 100% of them

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does her expression change during the course of the game to symbolize corruption?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

nope i have all chest from dungeon and still cant advance it is a bug probably? or has anyone already defeated the boss?

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

in order to defeat the boss, u need the cowgirl skill, which can only be gain from getting all 5 endings with the 5 villagers, and in order to do that, u need to sleep at the bed to switch to night mode after u get all 3 scenes from each of the 5 villagers, currently u can't switch to night mode due to the black screen bug when u sleep and the bug where u cant switch to night mode unless u've never lost a fight
full saveView attachment save.zip

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

in order to defeat the boss, u need the cowgirl skill, which can only be gain from getting all 5 endings with the 5 villagers, and in order to do that, u need to sleep at the bed to switch to night mode after u get all 3 scenes from each of the 5 villagers, currently u can't switch to night mode due to the black screen bug when u sleep and the bug where u cant switch to night mode unless u've never lost a fight
full saveView attachment 20082
A new version of the game claims to have patched that issue. Does anyone have the newest version?