What's new

ADV [Vortex00] Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault (ARIA)

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

check it out on Newgrounds

edit
Feb. 13 2016

I've spent over year working on this off and on with art from pinoytoons. Please check it out when you get a chance. it is a RTS space themed hentai game what you play as Jeo and train his crew of sexy space agents to help you reach your goal.

this is a description I wrote earlier:

in ARIA you play as a team of special agent space operatives with unique abilities that work for a company called GemCo. This special agent team is lead by Jeo, a highly skilled and powerful agent who has recently
gone rogue after being framed during a undercover mission at a school where he was under the alias name of Jinru. Several GemCo agents are on the hunt looking for him, however Arielle who is rumored to be his
girlfriend, and leading his old team was the first to find him out in deep space. With Jeo united with his team again, his plan is to battle his way back through GemCo and find the man who framed him.

donations and get fast access to the updates and other games:

developer site:

This game is getting additional content and hentai animations.
Arielle side story + hentai
Amp side story + hentai
Luma hentai
Lynn hentai
Yui hentai

Last edited by a moderator:

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault (ARIA)

looks nice. gallery password? so i can reeaallly inspect it ;)
ive just skimmed the most of the scenes, are you gonna do individual model scenes or sort of copy/paste the same sprites onto the same scenes.
and will there be anal? the art style looks alot like pinoytoons which is great

Last edited:

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Space lingerie with a rocket engine. Now I've seen it all. :D

In any case, this looks mighty impressive for a free flash game. Good job.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i get more resources and how do i combat? im just shooting the giant lazor dealing no damage and i'm getting shot at like crazy while not losing either...

Deleted member 49986

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks nice. gallery password? so i can reeaallly inspect it ;)
ive just skimmed the most of the scenes, are you gonna do individual model scenes or sort of copy/paste the same sprites onto the same scenes.
and will there be anal? the art style looks alot like pinoytoons which is great
I hope it is fine to share the password, right? Here is it:

<details>
<summary>Spoiler</summary>
Vortex00IsBackAtIt
</details>

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The title screen during the intro movie reads 'Advanced Rouge Intelligence Assault'. ;)

EDIT: Jeo: "If anyone, you should arrest it is Natan."

EDIT EDIT: "GemoCo". This really needs a proofreader.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: It is next to impossible to make out the walls in the Gathering maps, even with the spotlight. It's black-on-black.

Last edited:

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Needs a way to quit out of the raid. If you didn't bring enough bombs and there's nothing to hurt you, then you're just stuck.

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the art style looks alot like pinoytoons which is great
yes pinoytoons did the art, some animations are shared and some are unique to the character. yes I have asked him to do some anal scenes but he is usually always busy so I can't confirm if it will get created at the moment.

In any case, this looks mighty impressive for a free flash game. Good job.
many thanks~

how do i get more resources and how do i combat? im just shooting the giant lazor dealing no damage and i'm getting shot at like crazy while not losing either...
for resources try to do the exploration mini games where you collect resources for asteroids. you can get there from the MAP.

for the space battle try this walkthrough under space battle.

buy you need to capture all of the nodes. if you plays as lazer girl that means you need to make all of the nodes blue. you can press space bar the click a node to send a little ship there to capture it.

I hope it is fine to share the password, right?
I don't mind I just never post it myself.

This really needs a proofreader.

It is next to impossible to make out the walls in the Gathering maps, even with the spotlight. It's black-on-black.
sorry it is easy to overlook spelling errors when preoccupied trying to get other parts of the game working properly. plus for some reason i just type the wrong word anyways XD

for the gatherings you might find the space stations better. The asteroid is designed to be very dark and treacherous. yes you have to be very careful, make only a few mistakes and you will get the girl injured.

Needs a way to quit out of the raid. If you didn't bring enough bombs and there's nothing to hurt you, then you're just stuck.
it is a bit janky, but you can quit out of the raid by clicking the little grey box next to the bomb icon at the top

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Neat game, actually amused me to play the battles but I haven't got much of a clue what the rest does

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Neat game, actually amused me to play the battles but I haven't got much of a clue what the rest does
yeah it is quite a lot going on here, and is a bit overwhelming, even to explain. but you might try this walkthrough I made earlier to get the gist of it.

I have a few less complex games I am working on also. in fact I'll probably post on of them tomorrow.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Remi FTW!

Bearhook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was pretty good. I somehow managed to miss the map button until the final area though, when I suddenly realised that was how you did those "raids" i kept reading about.

My only really significant annoyance with it was how bloody long it sometimes took to have the girls recover from injuries. It was all over the place.

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Remi FTW!
right on!

This was pretty good. I somehow managed to miss the map button until the final area though, when I suddenly realised that was how you did those "raids" i kept reading about.

My only really significant annoyance with it was how bloody long it sometimes took to have the girls recover from injuries. It was all over the place.
yeah there is a lot going on in the game. I might has just gotten bored making the screen to explain everything >_>; I'm taking feedback about what I need to make sure people know about.

The girls recover 1/3 chance. But if you get Remi or Goo on the team it is always a 100% chance.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow pretty impressive. I don't have time to give it a full try but it looks really good for now,maybe a bit too grindy for my taste.Thats why so far I have been doing most of the battles with the MC.
Looking forward for more content.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice work but the female voice sounds like Kaceytron if you know her and that's a real turnoff for me.
I've played it without sound tho and it's really well done. love it

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Absolutely loved the game! I've played it twice now, once on Normal and Hard, because I missed a few things on the first playthrough (mainly Remi, didn't realize you could get her until putting in the gallery code). That said, I really enjoyed the game so I'd like to take some time and talk about it! I got a lot to say so bear with me haha.

PRAISE
- Art style is really good. While a few character portraits seem like they were drawn in a different style or by a different person (the images for "relax" are the only ones that come to mind) the rest is very well done. The animations are nice and fluid, making the sex scenes very enjoyable to watch. Though some animations were reused, I liked them a lot so I really didn't mind.

- The space "mini-game" was nicely done. I like the strategy behind it, enjoy the challenge as the game progresses, and the differences in gameplay style between each of the characters is pretty good. There was a bit of a difficulty for each character as well. I felt like Bri and Ari were 2 of the hardest to play when she had low Charisma and Bri was hard because her laser has a long recharge which is imperative to her battle style. Phia was enjoyable because you could regain lost nodes really easily. TT was by far the most enjoyable because her shields let you sit back and wait while you bolstered yourself with no trouble.

- Characters were quite interesting, I liked their interactions and the dialogues between certain missions.

CRITICISM

- The "statistics" aspect doesn't really seem to matter much at this point. I imagine you'll be doing something with this later but it would've been nice to have more to do with the "Love" part of the game as it's fairly worthless at the moment. I don't think it actually does anything.

- Hard mode is kind of a pain in the ass. Giving enemy nodes shields is fine but they're constantly firing at your nodes, depleting them incredibly quickly. Often times you'll find yourself just praying you can manage to get everything in if you're anyone other than TT. When they're constantly firing it also drops the frame rate significantly to the point where you can't click on anything to even move your ships.

- I've noticed this problem in normal mode too where sometimes the game just isn't responsive enough to move ships properly. You may click on a node and try to move its ships to another node but if you're not fast enough to click to the other node it won't go. This is especially frustrating if either of the nodes you want to interact with are under attack because that often undoes your click, causing you to miss out on moving ships. I think just extending how much time the player has to click to the next node would reduce problems like these.

- The Sex and Space mini-game don't really mix. Since progress doesn't change scenes aside from getting Remi, there really isn't much of a point in continuing if you wanted to get the scenes since you can just watch 'em all and load the save to get the scene back without worrying their fatigue / hunger. The space mini-game itself kind of kills arousal because it's so involved that if you came in aroused you're almost guaranteed to not be at the end of it. It's a strange game because I like both ideas for the game, just not together.

- The Raids are pretty boring in my opinion. The gathering missions are too but at least it makes sense that gathering materials would probably be fairly uninteresting. The Raids themselves are just kind of mindless. I mean they're not really all that necessary but they're not very interesting.

Very enjoyable game though, I hope to see more from you in the future! I really enjoyed your animations and voice work.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

The above post sumarizes it pretty well for me too, both with the pros and the cons. Still, a really enjoyable game, can't wait to see more animations done for it :D Nice job!

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow pretty impressive. I don't have time to give it a full try but it looks really good for now,maybe a bit too grindy for my taste.Thats why so far I have been doing most of the battles with the MC.
Looking forward for more content.
yeah it is unrealistic for me to hope that everyone likes it heh. but I did want to make it have a bit of a challenge. once you get research for economy related stuff you don't have to grind any money at all. I do think the rate at which the girls gain stats is a bit slow though yes.

Nice work but the female voice sounds like Kaceytron if you know her and that's a real turnoff for me.
I've played it without sound tho and it's really well done. love it
Thanks idk that person so googled it. and yeah pretty annoying to say the least.

PRAISE/CRITICISM

Very enjoyable game though, I hope to see more from you in the future! I really enjoyed your animations and voice work.
The above post sumarizes it pretty well for me too, both with the pros and the cons. Still, a really enjoyable game, can't wait to see more animations done for it :D Nice job!

Thanks for the feedback~
making unique poses for each girl is something I don't agree with in hentai games. everyone seems to want each girl in a game to have all different poses, but some recycling/sharing is okay for me. it is lot of work to repeat the same position 4 to 5 times from scratch. The effort would be better spent on the unique positions and more positions I think.

yes currently love effects unlocking the yuri scenes. later it will have more use.

for hard mode def turn off particles if are having frame rate issues. I should have just had the off by default in retrospect heh.

yeah my actual game parts of the game is usually not something casual thing you can easily win. even in my other games. that is when it is time to get serious heh. I think the problem you might be having, is not that it doesn't blend/fit, but that there is no unique reward for each area. I had planed to have different alien girls in each area with a planet in it.

Thanks the character art and animations for this game were by pinoytoons, I did everything else.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got an updated!!

Ver. 2.1 got 2 new scenes from Luma and Amp, for free user
For patrons got Yui and rape scenes too

To get Luma scene, have 100+ love with 4 girl and have sex with all 4 in a row.
Amp just go to Containment option.

EDIT: < newgrounds got updated too, if the site don't load

Last edited:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got an updated!!

Ver. 2.1 got 2 new scenes from Luma and Amp, for free user
For patrons got Yui and rape scenes too

To get Luma scene, have 100+ love with 4 girl and have sex with all 4 in a row.
Amp just go to Containment option.

EDIT: < newgrounds got updated too, if the site don't load
So how do you get the yui and rape scenes????Luma scene surprised me there´s no even in the gallery!!!!!