new rpg game by 三久ら木商会

i play trial this game i got item something discolor skin

but idk how can i get h-cutscenes :I

Last edited by a moderator:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ペッタンコ公園 -ゲームセンターのあのこたち-

Previous games was actually the same. Hard to understand what you need to do, how to get h-scenes, etc. Games are usually short, but fun. Lovely animation and art. Hopefully somebody will share it soon, but not here, because it's a loli...

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup, the Cameo Girl in the 2nd game that give hint now become the main heroine.:D
(I knew it sooner or later she will come out when playing the 2nd game)
But beware the loli, so no sharing here, just discussing the game

Saldeath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like the animations on this game, from opening the doors to the screen transitions.
I have no idea what to do though. The only thing I managed to do is get a full tan and receive and item from the old man and the old woman. One for changing the skin to pale and the other to tan again

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there are no scenes in the demo

If you guys find a legit link pm pls

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well these games look interesting enough... anyone have any ideas on how to get the previous games? or if they have them could they PM a link? I will also keep a look out for link for this game.

essoen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im compleatly love games from this author ^^ few hours of derping around and you can get one h-scene xD but arts and gameplay very cute. I want it as soon is possible

chronation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody find a legitimate copy?

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, this game looks good!!

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Because he needs to know whether he should get mad or not at the fact that someone other than him is actually playing the game. D'uh!

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It Always Happens

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ryushare's always crap. I got the same RAR file from a torrent or some other hentai site, and they had packaged RJ121380 in there instead. So, I don't think it's legit.

Also, hima-game has some pretty nifty screenshots of the game if you want a preview.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wouldn't recommend playing this game unless you like lolishota. I usually don't mind some but this was actually a bit creepy.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i downloaded it, but there is a issue.
The game is calling for a file, but its not in kanji.
It looks like this: ƒqƒbƒg￾Q’Ê￾í.wav
Edit:
Right, did some digging. It can either be caused by someone without japanese unicode that then rezip it.
Or, Winrar/7zip doesn't have the plugin to read it.
Solved it! Use Applocal set it to japanese then 7zip, that fixed the issue.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't recommend playing this game unless you like lolishota. I usually don't mind some but this was actually a bit creepy.
lol maybe cause it's a loli that's a shotacon. And that doesn't really happen that often in hentai.

To those who can't seem to get scenes: First scene, is the boy chasing the dog. Simply stand in front of the dog til the boy catches up.
Second scene (not really H), can be gotten by talking to the girl watching the fountain without clothes (underwear doesn't matter).
Third scene, you'll get when you see two boys reading the graffiti outside boys restroom. Talk to the boys and once the scene is over, head into the boys restroom and into the stall.
Fourth scene, you'll notice a guy standing near the playground. He'll watch you every time you play on the swings/get on see-saw/play on rabbit/sit down. After enough times, she'll confront him.
Fifth scene, you'll notice the girl playing with the boy in the sandbox is missing. Simply talk to him.

I got an error in my game afterwards and don't have the updated version so once I have access to that I'll continue playing and finding more scenes.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this game is out :D

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I must say I'm kinda dissapointed with the trial vers, if all you can do is change tan levels and nothing beyond that. Still, this looks very interesting.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Usually when you make a trial of a game that has a grand total of 5 scenes, you tend to make the demo even shorter than the game already is...