What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

So....
The new pose is 69 (which i cant get due to ccbill, but want very much)
Premium stuff is just as we were thinking, hats are rather uninspiring, there are also GLASSES, but i couldnt find them
Only a female character can initiate the 69 position? I used my male character and couldn't find 69.

Thanks for the info though!

ZeroBBQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to use CCBill fine and I'm in the EU. When it says credit cards, it also accepts debit cards. They blocked one of my transactions in the past and all I had to do was email them.

The only thing stopping me from getting new poses is lack of exp.

E

Excellia

I was able to use CCBill fine and I'm in the EU. When it says credit cards, it also accepts debit cards. They blocked one of my transactions in the past and all I had to do was email them.

The ccbill says my card is blocked for example

ZeroBBQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried contacting CCBill? Asking why your card was blocked?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll Try tomorrow to use Postepay :).

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guh, obvious this happens the day I'm off all day to study.

Looks like my old account is still active, with its level and all its money, however, everything I'd gotten that was premium is now locked.

All in all, for me personally, I doesn't feel like there's enough for me to purchase a premium account as of right now. Also, I don'y know if CCbill works here.

Knock yourself out, people. :)

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-As everybody freaks out and tries to figure out what's new, within this commotion the camera turns to AngelofLove.-

I still have my Petnis. YAY. Well, back to wandering. I hope they do take the idea for grinding for different poses and techniques because if you HAVE to buy a premium subscription for that, I'm beat.

Like eggs.

And meat.

Ciao!

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, Mnfcrew don't add the scrollbar to the chat... It is unnerving, because you loose whole parts of conversation

P.s. Just now, i'm trying the game on the fly

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whoa the game is back?!! cant wait to play!! :D

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, after playing the game for around an hour, these are the things I found out:

- MnF Metropolis new area, with 3 areas inside: Hat Shop, Hotel Plaza and Eyewear Shop. The hotel has nothing in it (that I could find), and only 2 floors available. The eyewear shop is still under development.

- 3 new hats: MnF Cap, a kasa (monk hat) and a top hat (the last 2 are for premium only). both available for male and female.

- there are 2 new sex poses: "sixty-nine" for females; "mutt diving" for males. They can be learned by the sex masters, but need premium account.

- if you had any premium poses from the beta, you still have them in your list, but you need to be premium to use them.

- the rodeo mini-game has better rewards: each piece you remove earns you 10$.

that's all. didn't find any obvious secrets so far, and still can't get you EXP over 2500 and level over 3.

IMHO, I know it was a bit disappointing, but working in this game WHILE working on their regular games and schedule should be pretty hard... On the bright side, with the addition of the MnF Metropolis I am looking forward to seeing some NPCs from the regular games world, like Officer Juggs! Maybe in a new mini-game involving her shooting skills, hehehe... Really hoping to see her and others in the game so we can interact with them!

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahh, right right. I was a bit careless looking around. Got distracted looking around downtown. Assumed 69-ing was something I never had time to afford back when playing before. Was only around for a few days.

Pricing seems acceptable if they keep updates coming otherwise, but it would take a lot for me to tolerate something else than "permanent" purchases. Once they add more player-player interactions/upgrades and a some decent profile options, I might be willing to compromise for the sake of the site's success, but for now I'll wait.

CyberPunk

Reputation score

So, after playing the game for around an hour, these are the things I found out:

- MnF Metropolis new area, with 3 areas inside: Hat Shop, Hotel Plaza and Eyewear Shop. The hotel has nothing in it (that I could find), and only 2 floors available. The eyewear shop is still under development.

- 3 new hats: MnF Cap, a kasa (monk hat) and a top hat (the last 2 are for premium only). both available for male and female.

- there are 2 new sex poses: "sixty-nine" for females; "mutt diving" for males. They can be learned by the sex masters, but need premium account.

- if you had any premium poses from the beta, you still have them in your list, but you need to be premium to use them.

- the rodeo mini-game has better rewards: each piece you remove earns you 10$.

that's all. didn't find any obvious secrets so far, and still can't get you EXP over 2500 and level over 3.

IMHO, I know it was a bit disappointing, but working in this game WHILE working on their regular games and schedule should be pretty hard... On the bright side, with the addition of the MnF Metropolis I am looking forward to seeing some NPCs from the regular games world, like Officer Juggs! Maybe in a new mini-game involving her shooting skills, hehehe... Really hoping to see her and others in the game so we can interact with them!
Nice sum up of the new additions! :) :D

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, was kinda hoping there'd be a bit more gameplay bits to this honestly... the customization isn't bad and the animations seem pretty well done. But was kinda hoping there was some kind of gameplay to that beyond just clicking and advancing the scene.

Could've had a battlefuck MMO! Hahahaha!

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guh, obvious this happens the day I'm off all day to study.

Looks like my old account is still active, with its level and all its money, however, everything I'd gotten that was premium is now locked.

All in all, for me personally, I doesn't feel like there's enough for me to purchase a premium account as of right now. Also, I don'y know if CCbill works here.

Knock yourself out, people. :)
i had 45K of money, now i found 5K ... :( ... anyway, for now, i think to use a free account

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played 1-2 hours yesterday...
Main problems/issues:
- Lack of scrollbar in chat-window;
- No sound/music (while you are playing, hearing no sound is quite depressing (it seems to stay in a horror movie));
- wardrobe too limited for free account;
- overall they cut my money!!!
- anything else?

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Main problems/issues:
- No sound/music (while you are playing, hearing no sound is quite depressing (it seems to stay in a horror movie));
- anything else?
-no new positions for free uses. Aggressive promotion for premium membership is in effect. Obviously I thought it'd come later with more contents. But it seems like they did it too early without some good reviews or rep. And it'll eventually cost MnF one way or other.

Last edited:

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Main problems/issues:
- anything else?
You can play something in the background :)

Chocholate13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think if your imagination is big enough you can have a lot of fun. Dont forget the Conversations. Its a RPG so use this way. :D

Last edited: