What's new

ADV [Vortex00] Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault (ARIA)

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault (ARIA)

So how do you get the yui and rape scenes????Luma scene surprised me there´s no even in the gallery!!!!!
rape scenes and yui is only for patreon version, and luma scene have a bug, he will fix on the next update. This month he intend to update the free version with great things! I will say here when he update.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got Update!!

Version 2.2a have cool new things , yui scene and Sui-May sex scene, new shooter mini-game and CUSTOM SCENARIO!!

you can find all the patch here :

and who don't want to look at the site I will make a simply tutorial to the new things.

Suy-May just talk to her with red haired girl in battle.
Shoter mini you can go to HANGAR when the red message RAIDING appear.
custom scenario you can create a space battle and a scene. ( some commands )

and the rape scenes only for patreon :(

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My thoughts on ARIA so far .. SPOILERS (UMCC too): Only thing that bothers me a little bit, is that everyone seems to be working for gemco. I played UMCC before jumping on ARIA to get some backstory info for characters, and I was really hoping GemCo would "get rikt" or some other stuff in ARIA. It turns out every character seems perfectly "fine" with working for GemCo, and nobody seems to raise an issue about it/go extremely rogue about it.

When play UMCC, I was kind of worried "no riley, don't become agent, gemco is evil", and was hoping there could be some purification process (persuade ppl against GemCo) in ARIA, but that didn't turn out to happen.

But this sort of stuff is pretty subjective. The game is overall very good.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I played this game a couple of times and can´t find the Remi and Bri scene(it appears in the gallery but still), so any help?????

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this game a couple of times and can´t find the Remi and Bri scene(it appears in the gallery but still), so any help?????
he don't add the on the game just on the gallery, idk why :confused::confused:

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My thoughts on ARIA so far .. SPOILERS
This is the feeling that I want people to have for GemCo. Yeah most of the characters in the game view GemCo as a good thing so far. And in this fictional world GemCo has a huge monopoly on energy and stuff, so mostly everyone will be working for them in different beaches. As the story goes along characters begin to realize these things you mentioned later on (I haven't made it to that point yet).

I haven't made a scene for it yet because I wasn't sure where to use it. But in a later update it will probably happen when you talk to Remi with Bri and the start of a space battle.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

WOW, Vortex00 itself!!!!, i wasn´t expecting that!

1- So i wanna know if in the future it will be a update for the gallery?

2- Why the Sui-May and Yui scenes don´t sound with the sexy music(the others scenes have it)?

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1- So i wanna know if in the future it will be a update for the gallery?

2- Why the Sui-May and Yui scenes don´t sound with the sexy music(the others scenes have it)?
damn sorry for the late as hell reply, but I don't get around to forums as much as I would like to. that time is often spent working.

1. yes the gallery will be updated and part of the holodeck with the UI changes I am working on right now.

2. The Sui-May scene will be complete with sound when pinoytoons completes her unique animation.

also for anyone reading the update for September will be a anal scene with Kim. It is is the girl you battle against in Area 2.

Attachments

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

keep no rape for no patreon isnt it?

sorry for my bad english

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ARIA has been updated to 2.3
it took a while mostly do to bug testing and several UI changes.

-several interface changes and changes to how the mechanics of the game works.
-in game tutorials added in settings menu in the top right.
-able to use characters and support and support agents.
-able to get captive regular agents and use them in the space battles.
-by request the rape scenes are added for public versions.
-new animations to unlock from the side story games.
-and Kim scene added to the game
-most animations in the holodeck unlock from getting at least to 20.

for more info see the walkthrough for the game here:

also working on art for a new ARIA game

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a gallery or something I can unlock with a password? Really enjoy the quality of art - just not a fan of the gameplay.

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a gallery or something I can unlock with a password? Really enjoy the quality of art - just not a fan of the gameplay.
The password "Vortex00IsBackAtIt" is the code used in the bottom of the title screen. However, all it seems to do is remove clothes and max stats during the game itself; I don't see a cg screen, unlike in previous versions if I'm remembering right :confused:

EDIT: I found the creator commented "No traditional gallery in 2.3 like in 2.2. Nearly all animations can be replayed from the character in game or from the holodeck."
Why you'd remove the gallery (as the holodeck doesn't unlock with the passcode + seems to reset with new game?), I have zero idea.

Last edited:

fayten

Reputation score

Try this :
2000A64477A10A1A10A0A10A1A1A1A1A1A31A4A13064A66A6376A0A10A1A2A3A0A0A1A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A1040A0A0A2091A20A1420A500A1420A15A100A0A100A6866A0A0A11153A20A1456A1200A1456A5A53A50A100A516A0A0A611A10A1420A500A1420A30A21A0A100A537A0A0A631A0A1420A500A1420A15A5A0A100A558A500A500A617A500A500A500A500A500A13A0A100A1A1A1A0A1A0A0A1A1A0A15A0A0A1A1A4A3A0A0A0A6A6A6A0A0A0A0A0A0A2A1A12A18A9A9A2A0A3A27A15A16A3A5A0A0A0A1A1A0A1A1A1A0A1A8A34A5A3200A1

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't even aware this game existed until a few days ago when this thread got brought to the front. I dislike h-games with a male protagonist (especially when it's an harem like here). I'm extremely uncomfortable with the Punish option, especially with the Sex option you can use afterward.

With all that said, it looks like a pretty cool game from the tiny bit I played and I'm surprised there's not more discussion about it: there's actual gameplay, story (in English!), space battles, management and cute girls literally falling out of their tops 24/7. That's pretty unfortunate...

I failed horribly in all sense of the world and I'm pretty much game over within a few turns, but I'm willing to restart since I do know a little bit more how the game plays. I do have a few questions though, sorry about that. I did read the tutorial document (nice inclusion!)

1) If you run out of food, are you basically game over? The girls refuses to do any action when they are out of food, so you can't cook more.

2) Are you supposed to massively train and/or research upgrades before you do even one regular battle with the girls in the first zone? Doing a battle with any of the four girls have them basically losing within the first 5 seconds of the battle. Phia sort of fares a bit better with her abilities and can last until one minute, but it's still nowhere close to winning... Jeo can win of course, but I got the feeling he's supposed to be the last resort, not the only one who can fight at the game's beginning.

3) How do you recover from injuries? Do you HAVE to spam Free for multiple days and hope they recover, or are there alternatives?

4) Can you beat the game without being a huge jerk/completely evil dude? I was massively upset at seeing Jeo tell Arielle "Not to disobey him again when he tells her to train" right after she got raped after losing a battle. Seriously, Jeo instantly jumped into my top-10 most hated videogame character-ever. Anyhow my question is... If you avoid the obviously wrong commands like "punish" followed by "sex", can you play through the game without having to rape or torture anyone?

Basically, the gameplay part looks pretty fun to me. I like three of the four girls, and the art's nice enough. The story is acceptable, and some of the dialog is pretty amusing. I'd have much preferred a female protagonist, but I'm obviously not going to ask you to change the game to match my personal preferences (Different games for different people). However, I'm really bothered by the "I'm the doing the raping" aspect, and I just can't play that. If you can go through the game without having to do that, I'm willing to overlook the aspects that don't sit well with me. If not... Well, that's fine too. If that's the case, I won't be playing the game because it'd upset and bother me too much, but I'll still say it looks like a pretty good and fun game; it just wouldn't be for me :)

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wasn't even aware this game existed until a few days ago when this thread got brought to the front. I dislike h-games with a male protagonist (especially when it's an harem like here). I'm extremely uncomfortable with the Punish option, especially with the Sex option you can use afterward.

With all that said, it looks like a pretty cool game from the tiny bit I played and I'm surprised there's not more discussion about it: there's actual gameplay, story (in English!), space battles, management and cute girls literally falling out of their tops 24/7. That's pretty unfortunate...

I failed horribly in all sense of the world and I'm pretty much game over within a few turns, but I'm willing to restart since I do know a little bit more how the game plays. I do have a few questions though, sorry about that. I did read the tutorial document (nice inclusion!)

1) If you run out of food, are you basically game over? The girls refuses to do any action when they are out of food, so you can't cook more.

2) Are you supposed to massively train and/or research upgrades before you do even one regular battle with the girls in the first zone? Doing a battle with any of the four girls have them basically losing within the first 5 seconds of the battle. Phia sort of fares a bit better with her abilities and can last until one minute, but it's still nowhere close to winning... Jeo can win of course, but I got the feeling he's supposed to be the last resort, not the only one who can fight at the game's beginning.

3) How do you recover from injuries? Do you HAVE to spam Free for multiple days and hope they recover, or are there alternatives?

4) Can you beat the game without being a huge jerk/completely evil dude? I was massively upset at seeing Jeo tell Arielle "Not to disobey him again when he tells her to train" right after she got raped after losing a battle. Seriously, Jeo instantly jumped into my top-10 most hated videogame character-ever. Anyhow my question is... If you avoid the obviously wrong commands like "punish" followed by "sex", can you play through the game without having to rape or torture anyone?

Basically, the gameplay part looks pretty fun to me. I like three of the four girls, and the art's nice enough. The story is acceptable, and some of the dialog is pretty amusing. I'd have much preferred a female protagonist, but I'm obviously not going to ask you to change the game to match my personal preferences (Different games for different people). However, I'm really bothered by the "I'm the doing the raping" aspect, and I just can't play that. If you can go through the game without having to do that, I'm willing to overlook the aspects that don't sit well with me. If not... Well, that's fine too. If that's the case, I won't be playing the game because it'd upset and bother me too much, but I'll still say it looks like a pretty good and fun game; it just wouldn't be for me :)
I went through the game last night and I found the easiest way to win was to sex phia repeatedly. Every other turn though since she'll just be napping between them. Charisma raises that way and once you can use revolt to take pretty much all points on the field the combat becomes absurdly easy, but kind of irritating to finish an opponent at high ranks. I didn't try the others--other than Phia Mk 2--but the stats that affected some of their skills were more dependent on cash so I didn't bother with them. I didn't train much before beating the first battle, but I did stay in the first area for a while to raise the resource skills. Shouldn't take much grinding to just beat Tony.

I don't recall any forced rape scenes by Jeo. The on loss scene wasn't optional, but I believe I had the option to refuse every scene that popped up involving Jeo whether consensual or not. Also there is a repeatable scene that recovers Bri's health later and with a specific story event you gain a 100% recover rate for everyone I believe.

Also, the raids need work. The variation is too limited and having a literal full screen of enemies--especially early game--is massively annoying. In the end I just stored bombs and one shotted it all since doing it manually was such a chore. Also a raid bug or at least I assume it's a bug. If you go to battle on the last task of a day you will return to your ship automatically losing a raid even if there wasn't one before you left. It's very irritating.

Entertaining game and concepts though certain bits are rather frustrating.

Last edited:

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's quite a progress from previous versions still i found 2 issues, fighting as girls are quite useless at the beginning or is just long/hard, using Jeo is easier also considering you don't gain pure stats from fighting.
Also if you save and reload Jeo penalty gets removed so no need to "waste" turns either.
edit: You don't get any loot if you battle on the last turn before the next day (at least as seems with Jeo)

Last edited:
OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you you'll need to just use a save code instead of password it works the same way.

Why you'd remove the gallery (as the holodeck doesn't unlock with the passcode + seems to reset with new game?), I have zero idea.
because you can use a save code for the same effect.

I'm extremely uncomfortable with the Punish option, especially with the Sex option you can use afterward.

4) Can you beat the game without being a huge jerk/completely evil dude? I was massively upset at seeing Jeo tell Arielle "Not to disobey him again when he tells her to train" right after she got raped after losing a battle. Seriously, Jeo instantly jumped into my top-10 most hated videogame character-ever.
the rape or rather "defeat" scenes I did have in public version but it is in there now due to many requests to have it in there.

1) yes running out of food causes a game over state.

2) you can with with the girl at the start if you are familiar with the game. I might make the first level a bit easier thoguh, and/or better tutorials.

3)one you unlock Goo or Remi, girl recover the first time, each time. Also Remi can heal Bri instantly.

4)Eh, I got bored of most games have some nice beta guy main character whenever it is a guy lead. I wanted to contrast that with a asshole character for a change. Plus he is already strong at the start unlike most games where the main guy starts off weak. If you hate the guy for that reason then that means I made him correctly.

if you like female lead characters you might check out a game I am working on called Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc. I am coming up on a public demo soon hopefully.

That's quite a progress from previous versions still i found 2 issues, fighting as girls are quite useless at the beginning or is just long/hard, using Jeo is easier also considering you don't gain pure stats from fighting.
Also if you save and reload Jeo penalty gets removed so no need to "waste" turns either.
edit: You don't get any loot if you battle on the last turn before the next day (at least as seems with Jeo)
yeah I need to make it easier and/or explain the battle better.
Thanks yeah the other things are not working as intended, but it is not game breaking. I will see what I can do there.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the rape or rather "defeat" scenes I did have in public version but it is in there now due to many requests to have it in there.

1) yes running out of food causes a game over state.

2) you can with with the girl at the start if you are familiar with the game. I might make the first level a bit easier thoguh, and/or better tutorials.

3)one you unlock Goo or Remi, girl recover the first time, each time. Also Remi can heal Bri instantly.

4)Eh, I got bored of most games have some nice beta guy main character whenever it is a guy lead. I wanted to contrast that with a asshole character for a change. Plus he is already strong at the start unlike most games where the main guy starts off weak. If you hate the guy for that reason then that means I made him correctly.

if you like female lead characters you might check out a game I am working on called Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc. I am coming up on a public demo soon hopefully.
I don't mind if there's a rape option available in the game, as long as I don't actually have to pick it myself!

Would it be a good idea to make "No food = high chance of disobedience" instead of 100%? This way you'd still get a penality for not being careful and running out of food, instead of having a soft-gameover where the player can keep playing but not really do anything to save themselves. It sounds silly to have someone say: "I won't cook because I'm hungry" especially when the resources to cook are available.

Would it also be an idea to have characters have a chance to passively recover daily from injury? It feels weird to have to order someone "Heal up!" four times per day, and that time does nothing to help them recover.

I definitively much prefer female protagonists than male ones, but I prefer a space battle setting to a school one. I'll be giving it a look to the other game when it's available though: does it also have an hefty gameplay department?

Regarding Jeo, well, if the goal was to make him an asshole, you certainly did reach your goal :) I'm definitively fine with having him strong at the start. And yeah, based on the comments here even if I have to play as an asshole, it looks like at least I'm not forced to rape anyone so that's ok with me. Onward to play more of ARIA!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember trying to play this last year, I just didn't understand anything so I just deleted this and moved on. Trying to decipher japanese games is bad enough.