What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Aomizuan] [ 青水庵 ] The Happy Ecchi Roommate Life of a Shonen and Pervy Onesans 少年と痴女おねえさん達の幸せHなアパート暮らし RE138261 RJ138261

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ138261] 少年と痴女おねえさん達の幸せHなアパート暮らし

hi guys!
how do you play this game? whenever i click on the Game.exe, it always end up
"cannot locate basic ino data:
.......... Data/BasicData/Game.dat"

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Make sure you applied the translation correctly.

If you have the original Japanese game, use arc_conv.exe to extract the "Data.wolf" file.
Rename the new folder "Data.wolf~" to just "Data".
Delete or rename the original "Data.wolf" file to something else.
Overwrite the files in the new "Data" folder with my translation files in the "Data.zip".

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the method you just suggested doesn't work, though... the issue keeps appear.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a full prepatched version in my sig.

The link always gets reported when I post it so look for it in the text file and see if that works.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

okay i'll try it, thanks..

gamma_ray152

Reputation score

I am having issues with the translation, none of the images load and instead I am getting error messages with all the \ after C:\ are the wrong way (/ instead of \). This includes the pre-patched version.

How do I resolve this?

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm guessing you have to set locale to Japanese. All the character standing images have Japanese file names, so maybe it is not reading it correctly.

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow amazing job Miyuki. I was using machine translations for the first 2 hours into the game and decided to look for a thread. I definitely wasn't expecting a translation of the game so that was a pleasant surprise.

I'm an hour into it and I honestly was expecting it to more crudely translated but I'm impressed so far. The translation is accurate and it all flows well.

Your welcome not to answer but I'm curious as to what your Linguistics background is and what level is your proficiency with Japanese?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am having issues with the translation, none of the images load and instead I am getting error messages with all the \ after C:\ are the wrong way (/ instead of \). This includes the pre-patched version.

How do I resolve this?
I'm having the same issue and have everything in japanese locale.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm an hour into it and I honestly was expecting it to more crudely translated but I'm impressed so far. The translation is accurate and it all flows well.

Your welcome not to answer but I'm curious as to what your Linguistics background is and what level is your proficiency with Japanese?
Thanks, I put a lot of work into this game in particular since it was voiced. I actually listened line by line to transcribe the cadence as accurately as I could. Seems like no one really played this game though so I'm happy someone noticed. :eek:

I don't have any special linguistics background and my Japanese is pretty much self taught. It's pretty mediocre but I do my best to understand every sentence and go back to revise things all the time.

I'm having the same issue and have everything in japanese locale.
I'm not really good at troubleshooting this stuff, but maybe check the Data/tatie folder.
If the images in there have gibberish letters, then you might need to extract the files again with another program that supports Japanese letters.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aha, you've helped me solve my problem indirectly. I didn't have a tatie folder and realised that the extractor hadn't completed the job properly. Re-extracted and now (almost) everything works. Still got an error message when it tried to find the save folder but I'm hoping that'll fix itself.

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I put a lot of work into this game in particular since it was voiced. I actually listened line by line to transcribe the cadence as accurately as I could. Seems like no one really played this game though so I'm happy someone noticed. :eek:

I don't have any special linguistics background and my Japanese is pretty much self taught. It's pretty mediocre but I do my best to understand every sentence and go back to revise things all the time.
I'm sure theres alot of lurkers who are just as appreciative as I am :D The game has over 10k sales on DL Site theres so no doubt that the game is pretty popular over in Japan. Theres probably not much buzz here on the forums because it's Aomizuan's first legitimate game and word hasn't gotten around yet. I really hope they continue making more games. I mean their normal works are good and all but the game is really good too. Aomizuan is normally known for their high quality CGs but putting it in a game setting puts it on an entirely different level. Honestly, I'm having trouble beating the game cause its so dam Erooooii lol :eek: Knowing theres a good translation gives me a some incentive to actually properly read and play the game rather than speed through like I normally do.

I took a Japanese class in college a few years ago so I know the bare basics. Similarly, I base my understanding of the scenario primarily on the voices (No doubt, thanks to the countless hours of anime LOL) so thats why I was able to tell that the translation is pretty accurate. Lifes already hard enough but people who devote themselves to translating games have my upmost respect.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone help me, I keep getting an error saying about the images of the characters not showing up when you're talking to them. All the folder are there but game isn't showing them and it's popping an error. " Load Graphic Error"

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The extractor doesn't work for me at all. It'll open extract a tiny bit then just close. Makes it impossible to do anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Redownloading it fixed the issue for now.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any way to hide the chat window in this game so you can see the girls better?

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow this was a very very pleasant surprise, by far the best game i know. Not sure how i missed this, thank you so much for the translation and the work you put into it. :)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you get the save.dat file not found error message, make sure your folders dont have chinese characters in them ^^

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Um I didn't even knew there was a translation for this game, can someone be so kind to post the translation please? I searched all this tread but I found nothing.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone can help me with a little problem? I don't have any text e.g. menu or in textbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.