What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ illumina ] Cool JK Crisis / クールJKクライシス 生意気娘は村人全員の精液便所RPG RE159268 RJ159268

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Cool JK Crisis

This game has a full translation made by archaicginger.
I suggest everyone to go to the translation thread and take a look :)

Last edited:

SquidLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game doesn't start for me. Says the RGSS3 player doesn't work or something? Already tried the patches from the thread, nothing helped. Any advice?

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find the full game for this?

I found the one from nyaa, but it turned out corrupted or something, it won't start D:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find the full game for this?

I found the one from nyaa, but it turned out corrupted or something, it won't start D:
Did you try the first post of the thread? The Mega link works.

ratratrat098

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to "virgin run" this game? I have not played it yet.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't see how, as the first action (which unlocks all game content) is to lose your virginity to the boss...:eek:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As Hoboy said it is impossible to do a virgin run of this game as you are not allowed to go anywhere without first losing your virginity to the Boss, even if you could get to the dungeon before you have to have sex with the Boss you have to have the cowgirl skill to complete said dungeon, making it impossible anyway.

SquidLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try the first post of the thread? The Mega link works.
Yeah, the link works but the game won't start. Says the player stopped working and create a crash report.

I'm on Win10 if that matters.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, the link works but the game won't start. Says the player stopped working and create a crash report.

You might try redownloading as that is where I got the game and it works fine, I am on Win7 though. The only other thing that might be causing the problem is Win10.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You might try redownloading as that is where I got the game and it works fine, I am on Win7 though. The only other thing that might be causing the problem is Win10.
I've been on Win 10 for while and it is not the problem - try a re-download. Something probably corrupted...

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can't run it if the folder's name is Jap characters, so name it to "asfdaf" or something.

Also, if it doesn't work, check my signature :)

SquidLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can't run it if the folder's name is Jap characters, so name it to "asfdaf" or something.
AH! It was the japanese characters! Thanks to you and the others who replied. :D

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Recently bought this game b/c it looked good a couple weeks ago! Here's a mega link for anybody interested(the translation files has already been put in): . The password to the zip is "meep". Also, would like to ask if anybody know's which version this is; I downloaded it from the english dlsite today.

rhzakaalone

Reputation score

Recently bought this game b/c it looked good a couple weeks ago! Here's a mega link for anybody interested(the translation files has already been put in):="https: / /mega.nz/#!OUoRiQ qK!CnyAApdT-_l3j2aL1vt wR 9wXnG S-zNW Z8LesX wU1WV4"]https:// mega.nz/#!OUoRiQqK!CnyAApdT-_l3j2aL1vtwR9wXnGS-zNWZ8LesXwU1WV4. The password to the zip is "meep". Also, would like to ask if anybody know's which version this is; I downloaded it from the english dlsite today.

Could you upload again the link?

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a new link:

PW is "t0pm33p"