What's new

"Wide Open Eyes/shocked" hentai?

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's a type of hentai I really love, and there isn't really a collection of it at Gelbooru or Rule 34 or anything like that, it's hard to explain but let me link to a few examples.

Basically if the chick has this expression on her face like her mind's being blown, total shock, etc.

Now I know there's the "ahegao" thing, but for some reason that's a turnoff: that comes off to me more like she's not really shocked anymore, just kind of "fucked silly", as it basically translates to.

The "shocked" and "surprised" categories on Gelbooru/Rule 34 have a few images like what I'm describing, but not many. "Wide open eyes" and "Eyes wide open" and "wide eyes" don't bring up much, either.

Anyone know of somewhere that's got a lot of that hentai or categorized as such?

OP
L

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: "Wide Open Eyes/shocked" hentai?

Have you tried the word "surprised"?
Every example you posted had that tag, and like 6k images on gelbooru tagged "surprised".
yeah, but a vast majority of them don't have that expression, actually, just a general "oh!" expression, not the total, mindblown shock expression.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: "Wide Open Eyes/shocked" hentai?

I know I have a few pics that fit the criteria here. But I don't have them tagged, so it will be hard for me to find them.

I'll gather some and post them soon though. :D